Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti (36140 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by omoyemirally(f): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by evolg(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Swissheart:
Kii se ino omo ulu mii gan?. ...Amunibuni.
Eran ubiye
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by ijustdey: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
why did she bring her lover to the man's house.....

so, she wants the man to welcome his rival to his house with open hands..... this woman have a fish-like brain I swell
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by pbs4real(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Wow such a confident woman,please the marriage shoes be dissolved ASAP.
madam ow market?
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by deavicky(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
We gradually becoming white people, where we can do what ever we like in the name of our right. God is watching in 3D
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by pbs4real(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pearldaisy nah only u waka cum?
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by ElCapone(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Aminat508:
shocked
anty Aminat508 u seem speechless.
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by thorpido(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Onyiido:
She's not married to him, its more like let's just stay together $ start breeding,
The man shouldn't be jealous afteral he didn't fulfil all marital rites.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by DauraDullardo(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nightie:
32 yrs extra. Was she forced into d marriage? No bride price sef. Dis story is annoying... Honestly.
Only in Yorubaland.... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by hollywater: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
That Woman is a disgrace to her family. People saying he didn't pay the bride price,that means they are not married, you guys need God.
If they are not married, why is She seeking for divorce? Married or not married, they are both living in the same house.In Nigeria we have cultures . After sleeping with her lover,She will still cook food for her husband to eat. Do you guys know the implication of that? In my place, the man may die if he eat the food and fall sick unless the woman confess what She did.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by cococandy(f): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
sukkot:
useless woman. what the heck was the husband supposed to do ? offer your lover a glass of chilled orijin for a job well done ?
yes
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by OBAGADAFFI: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
thorpido:
The man shouldn't be jealous afteral he didn't fulfil all marital rites.

They probably got married in the registry.

That's why they went to court for desolation.

Most traditional marriage don't need court desolation and it's not compulsory to pay bride price, before doing Court wedding.

So the man is legally her husband, and the account of her actions is infidelity.

The courts might not favor her here.
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
timidapsin:
Video of him using the cutlass or I don't believe undecided
lols, u must be from pussyrian country
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by badonkadonk: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Fabricated reporting...

My fellow nairalanders, Let me tell u guys wat really happened..

The legal man due to his age wasn't digging out her konji properly.. So on her way to the market one day she coincidently met her now lover.. Who also used to be her old tym flame..

One thing led to another.. And the flame that was thought to have been murdered.. Rekindled..

The babe now realised that each tym her old flame shined her kongo to limbo.. She always felt like her life was renewed..

That feeling threw her world apart.. And she couldn't help but want more of her latest found skunk to blow..

So one day when the konji was too much to control, she called her old flame to redo the do..

Luckily. Old flame was on flame.. So they started the match.. The striking of her kongo was so splufic. She screamed so loud to the hearing of her legal man that was far away from the scene of the blue film..

So legal man came running over.. Lo and behold he found a cutlass in his path.. So he picked it up and as he was raising up with his cutlass he saw some fast action going on through the help of the alacoba wind that was blowing his door curtain..

He Snickers closer and saw live action... He watched for a while and when he couldn't take it anymore, so he rushed in, thus interrupting wifeys paralyzing climax.. And attacked the poor fellow that was doing the hardwork of his calling.. Injuring him in the process with his raised cutlass..

Wifey was angry not cause he caught them but because he didn't allow her to climax when she was so close to it..

So she sued him to court for invasion of climax and deliberate attempt of causing bodily harm..

That's the summary of the sad incident..

I remain sincerely yours,

Badonkadonk
Reporting live from the scene of the crime

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Fourwinds: 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nightie:
32 yrs extra. Was she forced into d marriage? No bride price sef. Dis story is annoying... Honestly.
first d woman is very stu..pid....

secondly she is foolish to have moved into a man's house without her bride prize paid...

thirdly she is useless for having a lover and an idi..ot to boldly say it....nonsense dey her head
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by MrImole: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Swissheart:
..... I am from Ijero Ekiti
Wao, same local government, I'm from Ipoti-Ekiti.

I will start following you here now on Nairaland...
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Samuel2337(m): 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Swissheart:
Eran ibiye, Ibiye fo loju otun eran e fo loju osi

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by sukkot: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
cococandy:
yes
oh really ? lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2016
priscaoge:
This story sef undecided.... U are the 5th wife? He didn't even pay Ur bride price? He's not Ur husband naaa undecided U two are lovers and not Husband and wife, period!
abeg highlight where she talked about bride price
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by priscaoge(f): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
abeg highlight where she talked about bride price

Sade the husband, a farmer, had not paid her bride price and therefore, could not claim to have married her.

Are u satisfied? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Fhowe: 12:18am On Mar 08, 2016
with the way nigerian ladies are setting love triangles these days one needs to be careful boys make una shine una eyes wella that married wey you dey bleep they think say you be badoo can lead you to your early grave infact it has lead many .Na God just save this one i am sure he will never go after another mans property again
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:34am On Mar 08, 2016
priscaoge:

[b][/b]

Are u satisfied? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
yes ma.chei see endowment. you jus de make me do Gish Gish.baby come gi me your number
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by holiness2016: 1:09am On Mar 08, 2016
In case we missed it, these issues are on the rise and adultery is now like some joke- except it is not. It is a crime against humanity and God and all adulterers will end up in hell. If she wanted a lover she could have divorced him. If you cannot be faithful with humans your faithfulness with God is questionable. Stop all these Hollywood excuses and start having some fear of God. I kid you not.
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by olascojojo: 6:21am On Mar 08, 2016
Na wa ooooo
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by ministeriallist: 6:54am On Mar 08, 2016
Lover's picture?
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by CioAngels(f): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Judge, there is no marriage in the first instance, so which marriage is there to be disolved? Whatever was her reason to marry a very old man with four wives is now achived and should go and don't ask for divorce. She just went to that house to create more problems for the four wives by being the fifth wife. You don't have shame and you are wicked. You want the father of your children to appease your boyfriend, no, pack your load and leave baba's house, it is then you will know you are a football to your boyfriend. Oni ranu omo kekere.
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:22am On Mar 08, 2016
Swissheart:
eran ubiye

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by RillJ(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2016
They cohabited by consent and can equally dissolve the union by dissent, There is nothing for the court to dissolve as they were never really married.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by josite: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2016
RillJ:
They cohabited by consent and can equally dissolve the union by dissent, There is nothing for the court to dissolve as they were never really married.

correct,that is the position of the law.it is just a case of an ex lover chaing away a current lover and the woman has a right to complain cus she needs support for herself and her 2kids.
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Ojugunrege(f): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2016
Swissheart:

Eran Ubiye embarassed
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Ojugunrege(f): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
eran ubiye

Kare fine girl...Ekiti wa i a? ubi sa I t'ere?
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by cityhood: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2016
Ode buruku
You are the 7 wife of an old 70 yrs old man
Because of money you marry him

Dirty girl.
There are fresh young guy out thee that you guyz can live a good live
But una go day luk fr bigman to marry

This jst what happen to oone woman like that
Shes the 2nd wife of a rich man
But when the money gone!
1st wife wntd to take over the property!
While the 2nd wife turn outside huslers jst to get money to survive!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" / No Money, No Erection!!! / My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.