Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

"Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" (36156 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Lady Recounts How Her Mother-in-law Vowed To Deal With Her, Mourns Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by brofmhsph: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
CAN I USE "DO ME I DO YOU" TO DEAL WITH MY HUSBAND?

Two wrongs did not make a right in 1900, and till date, no matter the excuse we give, two wrongs can never make a right.

It's time to calm down, calm down like this. Stop fighting him, all the fights you fought in past hasn't given you a permanent solution so it's time to change strategy.

Be a loving wife even if he still insist on being naughty. It's only a woman than can break a man and the weapon to use is love.

Please check history, all those men that military cannot defeat and war cannot kill, they were all defeated by women. Ask Samson.

A man is created to war, a woman cannot win a fight with a man because she is created to love.

Let me explain it like this,
A shark can only win in a battle inside water, if you bring the almighty shark to land, an ordinary house dog will kill it.

Same also, a lion is only powerful on land, if you throw a lion into the ocean, it will be meal for small fishes.

Men are competitive humans, if you want to compete with your husband, you have entered his place of specialty. He will win.

A woman is a delicate human made from love. Even God Himself had to hide her in a place where nothing can hurt her, inside Adam's chest.

For a woman to win, she must stay in her place of strength, she must use love to fight.

A man married to a woman using love strategy is like a lion fighting a shark inside water. The man will always lose.

So what men do is that, they drag the woman out of the place of love to the place of competition. Who can keep malice most, who can shout most, who can get angry most....

It's just competition and the man is enjoying it. A man can fight his wife just now and be sleeping the next moment. Why, he is in the place of his strength.

A lot of women unfortunately allow themselves to be dragged into the man's place of strength.

That's why women get heart broken and become miserable in marriage.

SUBMISSION SIMPLY MEANS DON'T COMPETE WITH HIM. SIMPLE�

Let me rewrite Ephesians 5 in my own version (Jokefemioluyamoju Marital Bible Translation) �

WIFE
Woman, you are delicate and created to love, you are not created to compete like your husband so don't compete with your own husband.
The church can never compete with Jesus and that is your example.
Just as the only way to be Jesus disciples is by total submission. The only way to be a disciple of Christ in your own home is by total submission to your own husband because he is the ordained representative of Jesus in your own home.

HUSBANDS
Husbands, the home is a place of love, the woman is created for love so she is the best ingredient for a lovely home, don't bring your competitive spirit into the home.
Jesus is the Loin of the tribe of Judea but whenever he is dealing with the church, he is a lamb. Take this as your example.
The type of love Jesus gave to us was a totally sacrificial love so also it is only when you give your all for your wife that you are truly Jesus disciples.

Let me also rewrite the Genesis 2 vs 18, it's not good for a man to be alone, let us find an help meet for him.

The man we created has finally become restless, lonely, having seed but fruitless. We have been able to make him realize that nothing in this world can complete him. Let us therefore give him a human being who looks like him but filled with the love, delicate heart and a womb, she will carry all his seeds unto fruitfulness and fill every void in his life.
(c) Jokefemioluyamoju Marital Bible Translation. �

So what am I saying in essence.

Stay in your place of strength as a woman. Stay where God created you to be.

You are a big fish in the ocean of love, don't allow the man drag you into his competitiveness.

You drag him into the ocean of love. Show him love as the response to every aggressiveness.

Never leave your area of strength.

The world was wicked and its still wicked but Jesus conquered with love.

No matter how tough a man is, love will disarm him. His stubbornness will be disarmed, he will become uncompetitive at home and finally give in.

This is where our 21st century women liberation groups got it wrong. The more they advice women to compete, the more broken hearts we have, the more divorces we have, the more chaos

I know of a man who shouts and cheats on his wife, early year 2020, she started using the love strategy.

Her husband was disarmed because there was no more a wife to fight at home.

The man is still confused till date, he comes home early, he wants to cook for her and massage her legs and buy are stuffs. He started reporting all his girlfriends to the wife.

Why?

His wife had dragged the lion out of his jungle into the ocean of love.

Love conquers, try love today.

OK let me round up before this becomes another long post.

Don't repay your husband evil for evil.

Rather repay his errors with love and you will eventually conquer.

Since my wife started using love for me, she got my mumu button.

She suddenly have me wrapped around her, a whole me! The lion himself�

The same can happen in your home.

It will only take a totally mad man, who has 2000 demons to constantly fight a woman using the love strategy.

I hope this clarifies.

God bless you.
Olufemi Ayorinde Oluyamoju
Jokefemioluyamoju Marital Foundation

122 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Acekidc4(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kukuma Destroy Your Marriage Na.....we will all clap for you......infact I personally will Clap for You

20 Likes

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by longetivity(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
I did not read this long epistle

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by kalufelix(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Acekidc4:
Kukuma Destroy Your Marriage Na.....we will all clap for you......infact I personally will Clap for You
lazy-youth

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Stop the misleading heading, I thought you wanted to teach several ways she can deal with her husband mtxhew

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Nicoswit(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:
Stop the misleading heading, I thought you wanted to teach several ways she can deal with her husband mtxhew
It seems you have a burning hatred for men especially on marriage issues...why?

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Ginaz(f): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
While the man can misbehave and do nonsense, it's the poor woman who should waste her strength on a cheat and undisciplined grown up mature adult.

Wow. I hope you can teach your daughters that. Love nko.. Rove ni.

And that's how some women end up mentally decapitated.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Saintmary(f): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
I just read bull crap.
This is why you marriage counselors always have high failure rates in your work. You have hung the success of a marriage on one party.
It takes two to tango, can't you see it?

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Saintmary(f): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
If you want to visit a marriage counselor, please check if they're actually psychotherapists or these guidance and counsellors out there.
There's a difference.
Don't allow someone to add to your problems in the guise of "counselling"

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by tobechi74: 12:20am On Nov 30, 2020
An eye for an eye make the world go blind

4 Likes

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by olufadeke86267: 5:08am On Nov 30, 2020
:Stop the misleading heading, I thought you wanted to teach several ways she can deal with her husband mtxhew It seems you have a burning hatred for men especially on marriage issues...why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Quirekoon: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
For wetin.
Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by DaniDani(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
No please. Instead use "with your busy body eh" or "the game is over" or better still, use the latest " reason with me"

5 Likes

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Educative. Thanks OP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Muhylonaire007: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin

Feminist dey come for you

4 Likes

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by chinchonglee(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nonsense write up.
Marriage is already f*cked.

9 Likes

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Farki: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Do me I do you, man no go vex. Sha somebody must break eventually.
Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
V
Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by SILVERLINES: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
[right][/right]
Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Dididrumz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hmm
Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by nautybride: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
angry Okay. It's just a write up. I thought it was an important issue.
Marriage is overated. I bet God himself, the author of marriage, never knew it would be this worse.

4 Likes

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by DMerciful(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
K
Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by ablejesus26(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ok

Do me i do you dat have already shaa why not use
c baby if you want to leave biko leave
dat wan go dey ok
Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by grandlexuz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
N
Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Muhylonaire007: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
chinchonglee:
Nonsense write up.
Marriage is already f*cked.

Yet, thousands are still getting married.
It's f*cked up to you, not to others

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Itisallright: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hmmm nawao, life of no equal...
Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Oluwaseun2020(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
do me i do you will spoil the relationship patapata...call him an talk to him...if he wont change. ..call his family and tell them.

1 Like

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kh
Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by ProfAmaben(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Do me I do you for your husband? I would personally attend your burial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" by Doxkelly1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.