Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) (41354 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Modsenemy:
I guess she left a long time ago.

No recent pix undecided

He only knows her thru pix
Chai!
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Whizkeey(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Abajo
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by kidman96(m): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
What year was those pictures taken?
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by olimeh13(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
No one knew that his mother was Indian.....
He took more of his father skin colour....
Happy birthday to his mama
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by alaskido(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Adonbilivit!!!!!!! angry angry
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by dramenda(f): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Trueyarn(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
But this Denrele guy short o

plus, why is he posting old pictures?

Abi the woman no dey alive?

1 Like

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Oyindaberry(f): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Abájo, I trust Yoruba mothers, they be like 'oo ni ba mi loruko je, nisho ni ile iya abiye ki won ki agbo fun e, were o si ni iran mi. Lol... BTW, she's cute.

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:
Mama a few pills would have rid the world of that werey

Come on man. I can't stand Denrele, but don't you think your comment is rather on the wicked side?

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by sirklin(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Come on man. I can't stand Denrele, but don't you think your comment is rather on the wicked side?

Lol! If he claims she is 'her' mother why don't she show us pictures of them together.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mystery solved! Thanks Derenle for clearing the air, I now understand why you are the way u are. Sorry for blaming it on Nigerian weed instead of Indian Hemp.

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:

Lol! If he claims she is 'her' mother why don't she show us pictures of them together.

I think I read an interview by him several years ago where he said his mother was Indian.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Pque(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:
Mama a few pills would have rid the world of that werey

people pretending like they are d best ever, hw does his life affect yours?
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by MercyFlow2205(f): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
awesomesossy:
Beautiful....but just one question 4 u ma'am....
Pls ma'am is Derele a boy or a girl or both... undecided

Cos am sure u can tell better than even himself cool
Lol...... good question [color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by sirklin(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pque:

people pretending like they are d best ever, hw does his life affect yours?

The werey don't date buttlickers like you. He goes for big boys so quit acting bitchy by defending him

1 Like

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by ADELL(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by no1madman(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Indian toto! NO! NO! NO! FACKIN NO!
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by whiteroses(f): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thats actuaky a sri lankan name . Did he say shes indian ? Or media asumed

1 Like

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
you bish!
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by lakesguy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
gebest:
so na dis fine woman born dis THING called Derenle.
calling human like you a thing.... Not a very good adjective...
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by ihesiuloa(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Who told you she's Indian?? She is only from Indian race from one of those countries Madagascar, Maldives etc..
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mopolchi:
Do you mean his Indian hemp? grin grin grin grin
that's why he is always high undecided
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Sayelabola(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oyindaberry:
Abájo, I trust Yoruba mothers, they be like 'oo ni ba mi loruko je, nisho ni ile iya abiye ki won ki agbo fun e, were o si ni iran mi. Lol... BTW, she's cute.

Lol.

In all, he lacks maternal care.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
healthyarena:
Hmmmmmmmmm! Indian mum and denrele is just ..... Maybe some of the movies ain't true!

Somehow I don't think his mum is Indian , none of the features are apparent in him. He looks 100% naija and not biracial.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Happy born day to a pwetty woman & I pity your stupidity, silly denrele dende dindinrin or what do you call yourself... nonsense
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by missyQween(f): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
No wonder
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Norasparkle(f): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
kay29000:
I didn't know he was half Indian. Well, that explains the texture and color of his hair. But Denrele is really Nigerian tho.

Not half indian but half germany... Father lived in germany got married their b4 packim his fam bk to nigeria. Gave birth to denrele in germany n d sista in Nigeria
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
alaskido:
Adonbilivit!!!!!!! angry angry

It's true. Shes from Germany, not India.She taught me French and German in my pry sch. Kiddies College nur/pry school, alagomeji. Just opposite Rowe park. His two sisters attended d school. Ronke and jumoke and he was always coming around. The woman sells all these foreign bread in sch , think we used to buy it for N10 then.they used to reside somewhere around old yaba road. Don't know if they still live there. If there's any kiddies college alumni on NL , I'm sure someone will soon attest to it as well
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by stokfrick: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
So na dis woman no fit raise a normal human being.
The madness is real cheesy
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Pque(m): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:

The werey don't date buttlickers like you. He goes for big boys so quit acting bitchy by defending him

I aint a buttlicker. It only amaze me how someone will simply think he deserves life better than d other. If people closer to him think he deserves life nd let him be, why should a stranger like u thinks he deserves to die. U already judged a man u don't know. Unfortunately, d question of who is next is for God to decide. Becareful what u wish others, it may hunt u down. I dont know him, I don't know his challenges, Why should I then wish him death. Go get a life!

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by fitinwell: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
[size=18pt]What kind of sperm.. Specie.. Shud i call dis guy? Zygote [/size]
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by cupidsarrow(f): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Modsenemy:
I guess she left a long time ago.

No recent pix undecided

He only knows her thru pix

Tot i alone noticed that. Amazingly, dia isnt a time he doesnt stress about hz mum's nationality during interviews. Very proud of d woman.... Guess we now know why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blaq Bonez Emulates Tinubu In Answering Questions During An Interview (Video) / Terry G’s Leather Pant Tears On Stage (Pictures) / Reekado Banks Brother Gives Him 25 Customised cakes For His 25th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.