Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) (41356 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by dbestuncle: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
that's part of d wrong things on our television: yes derele is one of the people I dnt think children shd b watching n listening to, because am not sure even him knows wat he represent.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Pque(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:

It's true. Shes from Germany, not India.She taught me French and German in my pry sch. Kiddies College nur/pry school, alagomeji. Just opposite Rowe park. His two sisters attended d school. Ronke and jumoke and he was always coming around. The woman sells all these foreign bread in sch , think we used to buy it for N10 then.they used to reside somewhere around old yaba road. Don't know if they still live there. If there's any kiddies college alumni on NL , I'm sure someone will soon attest to it as well

Awon eleyi danyanmo. All d same, I don't think u can know a mother better than his son except d son is lying.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by moshoodn(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Picture and picture settings look old... Doesn't he have a recent pix of his momma? or are they living in different worlds now?
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ehn ure right but in his post, he didn't say she's an Indian descent

Pque:

Awon eleyi danyanmo. All d same, I don't think u can know a mother better than his son except d son is lying.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Oyindaberry(f): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sayelabola:

Lol.
In all, he lacks maternal care.
Hence his unbalanced nature.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by stevecantrell: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Modsenemy:
I guess she left a long time ago.
You're right, those photos are from the 80s.
She's back in India now.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
jejemanito:
no wonder!

the guy's childhood must have been so tough it ended up messing with his brain

T.K.O.....but you wicked oo.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by calobinna(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ehen... I now understand where his problems are from.... India Lowun Lowun!...
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Somehow I don't think his mum is Indian , none of the features are apparent in him. He looks 100% naija and not biracial.

When Asian + black have a baby the child still looks black. Our skin colours are close
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by mills0448(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment to find an awkward moment but there isn't any, and still you're reading this comment and you're starting to realise it says nothing important and you just wasted a couple of seconds of your life but you're still reading and you don't even know why. That's awkward... You should give me a like for wasting your time.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by kenoz(m): 12:13am On Mar 08, 2016
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:48am On Mar 08, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
Derenle showed off his mum to mark her birthday ..She's Indian. Stunning! -

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCp9v2LKhW6/?taken-by=denrele_edun&hl=en
Actually Mauritian
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:52am On Mar 08, 2016
mimzy:
Ehn ure right but in his post, he didn't say she's an Indian descent

mauritian
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Arobake: 1:16am On Mar 08, 2016
Media personality, Denrele Edun, shared these throwback photos of his mum on Instagram as she turns a year older today March 7th. See the sweet words he wrote about her after the cut

HBD to my wonderful MOTHER; MRS ANITA ATWAROO DHUWANTEE EDUN.
The ship of my childhood, would have been wrecked for good If it weren’t for an anchor called MOMMY aka MAMA,
Who held on to me when waters were stormy. MAMA, you are a rock star!
Without you in my life I would have never come so far,You are the best mom in the world, I know.
My respect for you, I don’t know how to show
My life has taken shape, all because of your magical touch.
Wish you a happy birthday, I love you very much.

When I was a child,You made sure my birthdays were awesome,I kept expecting cool gifts and parties,Without knowing from where, the money would come. Not once, did you ever say no to anything I asked for, ever.
I can’t imagine how you did all that,As a working hustling mother. Now that I am older and more mature, I look back at those days.
I feel blessed to have grown up under your wings,For you, there can never be enough praise!

Happy birthday MUM!
Even though you've been away in Dublin (for over 16 years), it's amazing how I hear your voice of reason every time I err. And how that chignon of jet black Indian hair loosens anytime you get pissed with us kids. And I must add, all the market women in Tejuosho and Balogun markets miss your bargaining power..."Oyinbo yii ni wahala o", they would say.

My MFM Prayer Warrior, quit sending me FLAT SHOES...I've kinda upgraded my shoe game! If only you knew the kinda shoes I rock now...#RunsOffToHide
And who on earth told you about my stage fall?? You heard that in Dublin?#WideEyed mother instinct sha!!!!
LLNP!!!!

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/denrele-shares-photos-of-his-mum-as-he.html?m=1 http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/denrele-shares-photos-of-his-mum-as-he.html?m=1
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 3:19am On Mar 08, 2016
sirklin:
Mama a few pills would have rid the world of that werey

Lol
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 08, 2016
lepasharon:

When Asian + black have a baby the child still looks black. Our skin colours are close

Not convincing enough , he's not the only half black half Indian I've seen and what about the facial features , what do you have to say about that ?
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 5:32am On Mar 08, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Not convincing enough , he's not the only half black half Indian I've seen and what about the facial features , what do you have to say about that ?

hair texture, pattern even skin pigmentation doesn't correlate with someone of a mixed race. haba!!!!!!!!
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by SunnDash(m): 6:54am On Mar 08, 2016
Wow pretty mom...buh wat now happen to denrele n re sister...will she be comfortable wt their gender mix up?
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by WailingWailer: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2016
A useless son from an Indian slave
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Sunnyade01(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2016
No wonder

Now I can see where he got his GAYness!
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by TheFilmmaker: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2016
sirklin:
Mama a few pills would have rid the world of that werey

Typical Nigerian, you've done well.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by gebest: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2016
lakesguy:
calling human like you a thing.... Not a very good adjective...
ok, thankz, is d way he behaves nd dress, u kn a normal human being woul't do like dat. well i eat back my words.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by liongirl: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
woman abeg show us ur current mothers pic
Dsrooftiles:
Derenle showed off his mum to mark her birthday ..She's Indian. Stunning! -

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCp9v2LKhW6/?taken-by=denrele_edun&hl=en
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by flightz(f): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
gebest:
ok, thankz, is d way he behaves nd dress, u kn a normal human being woul't do like dat. well i eat back my words.
ur sick. Use drugs to cure ur mental illness
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 5:24am On Nov 10, 2016
The mama run leave them? Why always showing off old pics of his mom? E no get hin mama recent pics abi wen dem see eye to eye last?
Re: Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by laudate: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
phayvoursky:
NO WONDER.

NIGERIAN MOM GO GIVE BIRTH TO DIS KIND PIKIN AND HIM COM DE MISBEHAVE?

SHE GO SLAP DEFAULT SETTINGS ENTER HIM HEAD.

ROFLMAO!! cheesy wink shocked grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blaq Bonez Emulates Tinubu In Answering Questions During An Interview (Video) / Terry G’s Leather Pant Tears On Stage (Pictures) / Reekado Banks Brother Gives Him 25 Customised cakes For His 25th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.