Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story (4204 Views)

Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
“You don find wetin you go wear for Saturday?”

“No oh, but I go enter market Friday, you know I gats look fresh”

You thought that was a dialogue between two girls, didn’t you? Ha-Ha! No. This conversation was between two…....

Click on the link to read more. It is just too damn funny, chai http://ariesmoda.com/2016/i-spent-15-minutes-in-a-keke-and-this-is-what-happened-a-true-nigerian-story/
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by Kondomatic(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
La click,la no food for me tonight! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by chigoizie7(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Just when I tot there are no more yaba left patients, one just proved me wrong

1 Like

Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by Yuneehk(f): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
If I do/do not read it, I'll still be me. So Op you're on ya own
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by iHart(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
“You don find wetin you go wear for Saturday?” “No oh, but I go enter market Friday, you know I gats look fresh” You thought that was a dialogue between two girls, didn’t you? Ha-Ha! No. This conversation was between two…. (Wait for it)… two Igbo boys with acidic Igbo accents. For a while, the duo went on and on about trousers and shoes, belts, shirts and hats, all for this a “Saturday event”. And what is this event, you may ask? A birthday? Nope, A thanksgiving service? I seriously doubt that. A red carpet event? Psssht, oh please. As I sat, slightly cramped in the Ke-Ke, in between the two, I heard one of them utter a powerful four letter word that shed light on what the conversation was about. This word, which when mentioned, gives young scholars and Obasanjo brief moments of extremely heavy breathing; JAMB. They were talking about what to wear to the JAMB examination on Saturday. These two young men, leaders of tomorrow, yammering about moccasins matching their jackets were actually talking about an exam, not just any exam. The exam that gives Naija youths sleepless nights and days filled with thoughts of the impending doom. The big J.A.M.B, the second most hated word in Nigeria, right after “Buhari”. Still eavesdropping, I heard one of them ask the other “But guy, you don read? As in, you dey ready for the exam?”, then the other responded with a violent “Abegggiiii, no start!” I frantically searched for a handkerchief in my purse, for you see, “Agbero number 2” shot bullets of spit into my ear when he responded to “ Agbero number 1”. I finally found a tissue, and as I sat there in silent rage, tissue in ear, still in denial, I thought to myself; “Are these two idiots seriously arguing about who will look fresher on the day of the exam?” Yes, yes they were. As always, in every situation, I deduce a theory. In this case, there are actually two suitable ones; —–Either THEY are retards OR ——-They ARE retards. Well either way, So wetin concern me? P.S. We need to teach our youths; our future leaders that Knowledge is Power!
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by toyeoye(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
La click,la no food for me tonight! undecided

dry
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
toyeoye:

dry

as in, hopelessly dry!
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
chigoizie7:
Just when I tot yaba left patients has finished, one just proved me wrong

I don't understand what you are even on about. undecided
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yuneehk:
If I do/do not read it, I'll still be me. So Op you're on ya own

Why share your opinion if you were not interested in reading it in the first place? Like I don't even understand people. Whatever mehn!
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by chigoizie7(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
JanethEze:

I don't understand what you are even on about. undecided

Well, only a yaba right patient will understand me, but since u fall to the left category, I am not surprised u didn't understand me.

1 Like

Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
chigoizie7:

Well, only a yaba right patient will understand me, but since u fall to the left category, I am not surprised u didn't understand me.

People just come on someone's thread and start to yarn absolute rubbish. Anyway, silence is the best answer for a f00l so I won't reply you again.
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by chigoizie7(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
JanethEze:

People just come on someone's thread and start to yarn absolute rubbish. Anyway, silence is the best answer for a f00l so I won't reply you again.

Finally
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
By the way. Wishing you guys a Happy Women's Day grin
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
cheesy
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
You are funny o. Trying to knock someone's hustle. Don't worry, I'll be watching you.

iHart:
“You don find wetin you go wear for
Saturday?”
“No oh, but I go enter market Friday, you
know I gats look fresh”
You thought that was a dialogue between two
girls, didn’t you? Ha-Ha! No. This conversation
was between two…. (Wait for it)… two Igbo
boys with acidic Igbo accents.
For a while, the duo went on and on about
trousers and shoes, belts, shirts and hats, all
for this a “Saturday event”. And what is this
event, you may ask? A birthday? Nope, A
thanksgiving service? I seriously doubt that.
A red carpet event? Psssht, oh please.
As I sat, slightly cramped in the Ke-Ke, in
between the two, I heard one of them utter a
powerful four letter word that shed light on
what the conversation was about. This word,
which when mentioned, gives young scholars
and Obasanjo brief moments of extremely
heavy breathing; JAMB. They were talking
about what to wear to the JAMB examination
on Saturday.
These two young men, leaders of tomorrow,
yammering about moccasins matching their
jackets were actually talking about an exam,
not just any exam. The exam that gives Naija
youths sleepless nights and days filled with
thoughts of the impending doom. The big
J.A.M.B, the second most hated word in
Nigeria, right after “Buhari”.
Still eavesdropping, I heard one of them ask
the other “But guy, you don read? As in, you
dey ready for the exam?”, then the other
responded with a violent “Abegggiiii, no
start!”
I frantically searched for a handkerchief in
my purse, for you see, “Agbero number 2” shot
bullets of spit into my ear when he responded
to “ Agbero number 1”.
I finally found a tissue, and as I sat there in
silent rage, tissue in ear, still in denial,
I thought to myself; “Are these two idiots
seriously arguing about who will look fresher
on the day of the exam?” Yes, yes they were.
As always, in every situation, I deduce a
theory. In this case, there are actually
two suitable ones;
—–Either THEY are retards
OR
——-They ARE retards.
Well either way,
So wetin concern me?
P.S. We need to teach our youths; our future
leaders that Knowledge is Power!
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by iHart(m): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2016
JanethEze:
You are funny o. Trying to knock someone's hustle. Don't worry, I'll be watching you.

I hate these link of a thing on Nairaland. if you ain't posting it completely, don't post at all! I will be watching you too...:-)
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
iHart:
I hate these link of a thing on Nairaland. if you ain't posting it completely, don't post at all! I will be watching you too...:-)
You hate it then don't enter the thread in the first place. Anyway, I hope someone knocks your hustle too. It won't be me, it would me someone else.
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by iHart(m): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
JanethEze:

You hate it then don't enter the thread in the first place. Anyway, I hope someone knocks your hustle too. It won't be me, it would me someone else.
then don't make the caption of the thread to have suspense, so people won't be enticed to enter only to find link up and down!!
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
iHart:
then don't make the caption of the thread to have suspense, so people won't be enticed to enter only to find link up and down!!

Like I said. Someone else will knock your hustle too OK. Enjoy your life.
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2016
Any Lagos Based Upcoming Female Model interested in a free portfolio should click on this https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VuM7Juph36osP9u3xmRVAr1VXyf7FzEeBVBBu_Jdu1w/viewform
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Only 10 would be chosen so it's first come first serve
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
LOL

toyeoye:

dry
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
cheesy
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2016
smiley
Re: Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story by JanethEze(f): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

When He Asks For Booty Pics / Can You Date A Runs Girl? / Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.