Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? (1193 Views)

6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / Can Married Couples Go Without Sex For A Year? / Can Married Women Do Withou Househelps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by tsunade: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2009
What kind of agreement do you have with your spouse, if any.
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by Tracey121(f): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2009
To Bleep the living hell out of each other every nite outside FB and on FB to view their profile, pictures, read their status updates, read their comments and then suspect that they are cheating
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by Tracey121(f): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2009
Tracey121:

To mess the living hell out of each other every nite outside FB and on FB to view their profile, pictures, read their status updates, read their comments and then suspect that they are cheating

Ok that was f$ck not mess
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2009
Concluded this thing would rule the world one day, sad.
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by Tracey121(f): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2009
tsunade:

What kind of agreement do you have with your spouse, if any.

and u can only login to Ur spouse's account when s/he gave u his or her credential details hey
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by nethacker(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2009
Tracey121:

and u can only login to Ur spouse's account when s/he gave u his or her credential details hey
Abi oo shocked y she go even log on to my facebook sef?love no reach dat one oo
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by chiejik(f): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2009
i adree with you bro
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by iice(f): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2009
Yes.  .  .  Whoever has energy to check the thing undecided
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
Can they? YES they can.
Shd they? That is a family affair and only the 2 involved knows what is best for them
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by Divab(f): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
Why will they want to give each other heart break? Let all do their own thing & play d game, have ur friends and fun,

I dont have the liver to withstand hs stunts, let him keep his password, abegi,
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by Turiano(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by ifyalways(f): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2009
@Topic,They can,they can't.Some couples want and respect each other privacy and it works well for them while for some,every and any thing is shared,so whatever rocks ur boat.
Personally, i do,when i have the time.
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by LadyDee1(f): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2009
My boyfriend has my facebook password and email, undecided

Dont see a problem with it,
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by FBS: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2009
No biggie.
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by minniepoe(f): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2009
i see no reason why couples cant log into each other's account. as long as they are both comfortable with it
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by babygurl19(f): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2009
we do that all the time,but we do have quarrels though on stuffs like your comments on this isnt right and why did you add this person and bla bla bla but we still check it up, if theres nothing to hide, i think why not
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by Phemour: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2009
Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account?
This doesn't worth a thread.
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by babygurl19(f): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2009
and u doesnt worth replying
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by bawomolo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2009
babygurl19:

and u doesnt worth replying

rita is that you shocked shocked
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by babygurl19(f): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2009
see this ode, i was replying someone whom made the same bullet, if u see my earlier u will see say i beta pass u, i go teach u infact
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by canuck(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
Let's calm the nerves.

Back to the topic. I don't see why it should be a big deal, if you have nothing to hide.

Some may have nothing to hide NOW, but may be preparing for a FUTURE need cheesy
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
why shld couples even need a FB account? I think it shld be deleted the minute you enter a serious relationship that is heading towards marriage, you dont need the distractions.
Re: Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? by Fiona0007: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2009
davidylan:

why shld couples even need a FB account? I think it shld be deleted the minute you enter a serious relationship that is heading towards marriage, you dont need the distractions.

FB is just a tool for social networking with friends and family. I agree for some, it may be a flirting site too. But come to think of it, would you abandon your connection with others just because someone is in serious relationship with you?

(1) (Reply)

Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? / Woman Dies In Her Cubicle — But Nobody Notices Until The Next Day / Are Yoruba Women Bad Choices As Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.