Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess (42769 Views)

Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by BRAV0O(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2016
hmmm according to the write up could stage or plan accident be the new tactics nigeria politicial employ to eliminate themselves ? @op

1 Like

Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by gbens2000(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2016
naijacarlovers:

Source: http://www.naijacarlovers.com/2016/03/blog-post_7.html?m=1
u Ave really enlightened me well thanks.but with all this points sir I suspect foul play sha my 1kobo tots sha may them souls RIP
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by tyav7: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2016
Brilliant piece! Over speeding, non -use of seat belts and belief of omnipotence when driving a supposedly new car are just a few of the factors contributing to many untimely deaths on our roads. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by hopilo: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2016
Did the use seat belt? It would have reduced the impact on the occupant during the somersult
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by missojugo(f): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2016
Only God knows why. What if all the safety measures chose that day to fail? May their souls rest in peace.

I try to drive my car myself on weekends to be sure everything is ok. I have had to have collegues telling me i need to change my brakes from the sounds they heard the car making meanwhile my driver didn't care to tell me the brakes were worn out angry angry

1 Like

Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by cardoctor(m): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2016
E really get as e be.
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by engrhorla(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2016
On point - Lord, have mercy!

Chk my signature
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by 9jatriot(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2016
I am hearing this for the first time, could you kindly explain?

bettercreature:
That sahara reporters analyses is very funny and doesn't make sense,SUV is not good on high ways,that is why you can never see any world leader using SUV but our senseless politician are hell bent on using it just to prove they are richer than bloody civilians
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by juman(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2016
Uncountable numbers of that kind of accident situation happens to common man in nigeria daily.

A country of bad "leaders".
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by notoriousbabe: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2016
Make una allow this man to go rest now
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by Missmossy(f): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2016
Really disheartening, this analysis won't bring the dead to life anyway.

It's quite ironical that his suposed unprofessional driver survived the crash.

2 Likes

Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by Charly68: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Brilliant personalities wasted just like that..thank God they are in Christ..they only transit into the heavenly realm where there is no light out,water shortage or fuel scarcity..no misgovernance,no acrimony & no tension..R.I.P
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Presido and his luck.Commisioner dies today,minister dies tomorrow ,deputy Governor next morrow-Always bad luck to nigeria every time!
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by Foxflames: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2016
I think he was thrown out out of the car the way his body was lying on the floor. Rip
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by marshborn(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2016
Let sleeping dogs lie, this was just an accident. People die everyday on transit.
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by laprince(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2016
qualitative analysis.
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2016
naijacarlovers:

I have a question for you don't be offended,but WHO are you?
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by phranq(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2016
OP I wish I can gv u a thousand likes. u detailed everything but d truth is dat dez PEP n dia drivers cum security details alwz neva tk accidents/ vehicle malfunction into consideration. FRSC shld work with u on sensitizing our road users if dey get sense....

1 Like

Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by Philinho(m): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2016
if you're not prayerful ,you're wastable .....your traffic knowledge cannot stop d ARROW 4m ur enemies.. Kogi people killing themselves 4m 1900......

2 Likes

Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by phranseeqz(m): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2016
JayJohnson:

Why are you mocking the dead? This is totally un-African. You must be a blinking idiot for doing this

Pls what is a 'blinking idiot'? Nairalanders and una big big grammar sef. Lol
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by naijacarlovers: 9:39am On Mar 08, 2016
EgunMogaji:

But closer look at that tire also shows it as bald from overinflation.

That tire is not over-inflated. That is a road biased multi terrain tire. The grooves look ok. But further inspection is needed.

1 Like

Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by symbianDON(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2016
i have really wondered about this accident. things just don't seem to add up from the information being passed around. the SUV in question was a 2015 model Lexus and was possibly purchased in 2015....less than a year ago. it means it was still most likely riding on the factory installed tyres as at the time of the crash. now, we all know that factory installed tyres are usually superior quality. also, tyres on smaller cars are more likely to blow out than tyres on SUVs. i was tempted again to suggest an over-inflation of the said tyre that blew out but then that particular truck (lexus SUV) has a tire pressure monitoring system that would have easily warned the driver. personally i do not think the truck's tyre blew out! it is more likely that the truck actually took an impact from behind that triggered the massive roll-over or, perhaps, the driver simply lost control of the truck owing to any of many factors.

1 Like

Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by naijacarlovers: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2016
AntiIPOB:
I have a question for you don't be offended,but WHO are you?

Will I get alert if you know me?
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by Proffdada: 10:03am On Mar 08, 2016
SHAYO NA BASTARD
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by Peacefulgold(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2016
U r on point .....
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2016
naijacarlovers:

Will I get alert if you know me?
Question for question,that is what made us Nigerians,i just want to be your student,that is all.
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by papabaks(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2016
Beautiful analysis,

one thing that still baffles me is the fact that, why will the ministers Aids/Entourage be snapping pictures of His dead body, instead of them trying to rescue him immediately they got to the accident scene?
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by papabaks(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2016
symbianDON:
i have really wondered about this accident. things just don't seem to add up from the information being passed around. the SUV in question was a 2015 model Lexus and was possibly purchased in 2015....less than a year ago. it means it was still most likely riding on the factory installed tyres as at the time of the crash. now, we all know that factory installed tyres are usually superior quality. also, tyres on smaller cars are more likely to blow out than tyres on SUVs. i was tempted again to suggest an over-inflation of the said tyre that blew out but then that particular truck (lexus SUV) has a tire pressure monitoring system that would have easily warned the driver. personally i do not think the truck's tyre blew out! it is more likely that the truck actually took an impact from behind that triggered the massive roll-over or, perhaps, the driver simply lost control of the truck owing to any of many factors.

Nice Point...

it's very rear to see an SUV of such make tyre to bust on motion, if at all it does, i am very sure it would have be giving the driver warning signs, or was He distracted or something?.... hmm
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by bisdam9086(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2016
ademoladeji:
Wise and very sensible write-up.

One way or the other, we are all guilty of these nonchalant attitude towards a safe use of vehicles n roads.

Defensive driving should be preached by a traffic control officers. They should stop harassing road users.

Imagine the 'very tiny' fire extinguishers found in most vehicles. These CAN NOT fight fire because they don't have the capacity to do so. We just put them in our vehicles coz of road safety, police n the VIO plus the Lastmas....

Another is that SEAT BELT. In lagos, passengers sit on the hook of the seat belt because they've either been worked upon or just lost their safety purpose.

Let's think right n do things right.

Let's stop this '9ja mentality'- Nothing dey hapun! Walai, plenty dey hapun, e just never reach your side.

There are always Bigger Messes along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway...

No life is superior than another. We are all human!

Let's live a safe life!
The road I respect most is Lagos_Ibadan express way. I fear the road like ehnnn. May God continue to protect us.

-ademoladeji
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by ladeyor(f): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2016
well said. may their gentle suols rest in perfect peace.
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by mart2k(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2016
naijacarlovers:

U asked two questions which I assumed u ought to know if at all u v common sense. D two questions centered on d number of vehicles involved in d accident. According to u, uar nt sure if d minister, his family members n his aides were in d same vehicle or not. If I was right, then common sense ought to tell u that there is no way an accident involving two vehicles wil b reduced to one vehicle. What am trying to say is dat, of all d pictures displayed on d net or print media, it is only one vehicle dat was on display. Road safety account also did not in any way make us blieve dat d accident involve more than one vehicle. My deductions frm ur small analysis is that, we had seven passengers in a vehicle.
Re: How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess by naijacarlovers: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Question for question,that is what made us Nigerians,i just want to be your student,that is all.

Send me a mail. Hope to hear from you. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Thanks APC / Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest / EFCC Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama Boko Haram’, Two Others For 111m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.