Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? (114450 Views)

Cash Point Officers At Shoprite / Vacancy At Shoprite / Shoprite Nigeria Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by tannyf(m): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ikonz:
Currently handling a printing contract for the new shoprite here in Egbu, Owerri. I might be able to help link-up one or two nairalanders that dropped by my office, with a top personnel working there. No calls and dont ask for my number pls, just pm

sent d pm alwdi!
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Pwhitelaw(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Kro1:

That email address is the pool from where all candidates get called for interviews, subject to available job positions.

Please note that two key parameters used by Shoprite in recruiting are the candidate's proximity (location) to the particular branch and work experience relevant to the job position.

The probability of getting employed in an existing store is 50/50. The company usually post internal advert on a job to enable interested staff compete for such. Invariably, if there's no one fit for the role internally, then the company looks outside for prospective candidates.

Let me know if you require any further information.

Enjoy
... Hello there is a new shop rite under construction behind gateway hotel Ota. Please how can I get a job there during recruitment. Will I specify the location when sending my cv. Please help a brother
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by TBrenks(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
I was at the Shoprite location this morning. Obviously, the Chief inspector of the project was angry, he just collected my CV and asked me to leave. We spoke decently, but he got irked by some staff(s)
I meet with one of the Shop owners, they'll be recruiting again in recent times but just keep your fingers crossed were his words to me.

My observations, they've taken those needed to commiserate the grand opening, but in subsequent weeks/ months they'll still be recruiting exercises ongoing. Goodluck to anyone applying. wink
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by TBrenks(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
rickyalphonsus:

Still bounced

Seriously, the email kept bouncing mails back.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Prodigee: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
TBrenks:
I was at the Shoprite location this morning. Obviously, the Chief inspector of the project was angry, he just collected my CV and asked me to leave. We spoke decently, but he got irked by some staff(s)
I meet with one of the Shop owners, they'll be recruiting again in recent times but just keep your fingers crossed were his words to me.

My observations, they've taken those needed to commiserate the grand opening, but in subsequent weeks/ months they'll still be recruiting exercises ongoing. Goodluck to anyone applying. wink
Are u talking about the shoprite in toll gate?
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by TBrenks(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Prodigee:
Are u talking about the shoprite in toll gate?

No. Shoprite in Owerri, Imo State.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2016
I'm sorry for not responding to some enquiries, things have been quite busy here.

To those who have been complaining of mails 'bouncing', I have enquired from my HR colleagues and they told me that the email address is fine. Please keep on trying, it will deliver.

Recruitment is currently going on for the Gateway Otta Mall. Please take advantage and apply early.

Maryland, Asaba and Onitsha stores' openings are loading...
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Payshence(f): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2016
Kro1:
I'm sorry for not responding to some enquiries, things have been quite busy here.

To those who have been complaining of mails 'bouncing', I have enquired from my HR colleagues and they told me that the email address is fine. Please keep on trying, it will deliver.

Recruitment is currently going on for the Gateway Otta Mall. Please take advantage and apply early.

Ok.thanks n weldone sir. cool
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by momysgirly(f): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Plz am seriously in need of this job, some one plz help me
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by tunbebes(f): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kro1:

Are we to write the location we want e.g Lagos,Asaba e.t.c
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
tunbebes:

Are we to write the location we want e.g Lagos,Asaba e.t.c

PM me, I'll tell you what to do
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by TBrenks(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Finally, its opened... i.e Shoprite Owerri - Imo State.
@Kro1, I've being seriously looking for a way to PM you, I seem not to understand how it works on here, can you give me a lead? I will appreciate it.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
TBrenks:
Finally, its opened... i.e Shoprite Owerri - Imo State.
@Kro1, I've being seriously looking for a way to PM you, I seem not to understand how it works on here, can you give me a lead? I will appreciate it.

I've replied your PM
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by TBrenks(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kro1:

I've replied your PM

How can one even check for a PM on here? I haven't found anything from you yet...
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by LKO(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kro1:

General Assistants (ND & SSCE)

Till Packers (ND & SSCE)

Merchandisers (ND & SSCE)

Clerks (ND)

Cashiers (ND)

Controllers (BSC, HND, ND with experience)

Sales Manager

Admin Manager

Branch Manager

Please note that at Shoprite, ND and SSCE are categorised together.

Ask me any other questions

So kind of u replying to people's questions, thanks.
Forwarded my cv to d mail address given here, it didn't deliver. I wud try again though.
Do I need to indicate the position I m applying for? I wud want to put in for controller? Wat's d functions of the controllers? Thanks
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Payshence(f): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
TBrenks:

How can one even check for a PM on here? I haven't found anything from you yet...
check d mail in which u used in registering here.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2016
momysgirly:
Plz am seriously in need of this job, some one plz help me

send me a pm
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 8:40am On Mar 18, 2016
LKO:

So kind of u replying to people's questions, thanks.
Forwarded my cv to d mail address given here, it didn't deliver. I wud try again though.
Do I need to indicate the position I m applying for? I wud want to put in for controller? Wat's d functions of the controllers? Thanks

The job of a Controller in Shoprite is more of a supervisory role for all those Cashiers that receive payment for goods purchased.

S/he has the responsibility of solving any issues that the cashier may have on the till machine.

That's the much I can say

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Please when you send in your application to recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za, make sure that you include a cover letter in the body of the mail.

Also, let your mail carry a title like 'APPLICATION FOR ADMIN MANAGER' (for example)

I have given a list of available job positions above, subject to your proximity to the store, qualification and necessary work experience.

Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by jashar(f): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2016
[s]so, even shoprite job requires experience again?

[/s]
It is well ooo.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by tunbebes(f): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Kro1:

The job of a Controller in Shoprite is more of a supervisory role for all those Cashiers that receive payment for goods purchased.

S/he has the responsibility of solving any issues that the cashier may have on the till machine.

That's the much I can say

Please,do controller run shifts? Can you add me on BBM?
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by tunbebes(f): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=tunbebes post=43879460]

Please,do controller run shifts?
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by tunbebes(f): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

send me a pm

Me too Bro. I have p'md you..Thanks.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
jashar:
[s]so, even shoprite job requires experience again?

[/s]
It is well ooo.

Yes it does. Unless you want to work in the store as a clerk or general assistant, then you can come as you are.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
tunbebes:

Please,do controller run shifts? Can you add me on BBM? Please... 565582B8. Thanks. I hold a b.sc in estate mgt,Unilag and I'm serving now but will be done with service next month. Can you tell me the position i can apply for? Thanks.

Corper Tunbebes, I've added you on bbm. Ask your questions

Ajuwaya!
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by tunbebes(f): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Kro1:

Corper Tunbebes, I've added you on bbm. Ask your questions

Ajuwaya!

Lol. Thanks a bunch Bro....you are the president? RIGHT? I accepted ur req few minutes ago.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 3:27am On Mar 19, 2016
tunbebes:

Lol. Thanks a bunch Bro....you are the president? RIGHT? I accepted ur req few minutes ago.

Yes, I'm The President
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by menacity(m): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2016
Pls the Shoprite Mail does not accept CVs, I ve tried 5times. Is there another way, guys pls assist me.
Ogbakpan.oscar@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by TBrenks(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2016
@Menacity, I really don't think the HR accepts CV's on that email. I guess there done with recruiting and they've tons of resumes coming in, so they've decided to close the email. These things happens, I worked with Kaymu NIG, and I guess when they're done with the recruits, they close down the email that's why its not delivering.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
TBrenks:
@Menacity, I really don't think the HR accepts CV's on that email. I guess there done with recruiting and they've tons of resumes coming in, so they've decided to close the email. These things happens, I worked with Kaymu NIG, and I guess when they're done with the recruits, they close down the email that's why its not delivering.

Your analysis is wrong.

The mailbox is full, that's why mails are returning undelivered.

However, I have called the attention of the appropriate people to it and very soon it would be sorted out.

I'll inform you guys when the mail issue is resolved.

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Good morning friends,

I'm happy to inform you that recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za is fine now.

You can start sending your CVs to the mailbox and I'm sure they will be delivered.

Recruitment would soon commence for Otta Mall and Lekki Mall (Chevron axis)

Early application is advised.

Best of luck to you!
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by sonshyne: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2016
Kro1:
Good morning friends,

I'm happy to inform you that recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za is fine now.

You can start sending your CVs to the mailbox and I'm sure they will be delivered.

Recruitment would soon commence for Otta Mall and Lekki Mall (Chevron axis)

Early application is advised.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks so much for the information. Have send my CV

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.