Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. (3570 Views)

Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time / Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
The story will soon be out...
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by nkwako: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
OLOSHI

4 Likes

Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Flexherbal(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bad guy.
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2016
Wht's the big deal?
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by flokii: 2:19am On Mar 08, 2016
You no like.. Shay seyi??

Eleriibu

1 Like

Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 08, 2016
Reminds me of when amtaken made old men sit for two whole days only to write rubbish in the end.

I don't see anything special here. She's an ugly girl.
If it makes any difference I slept with Eva's best friend back in school who confessed to me the rapper(Eva) regularly _masturbated to the thought of me in her wink.

1 Like

Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by IamAtribalist: 3:03am On Mar 08, 2016
cool Adonbilivit.
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by amtaken(f): 5:16am On Mar 08, 2016
Let this be the last time you will quote me. Am not in your local league. Respect yourself.

charix:
Reminds me of when amtaken made old men sit for two whole days only to write rubbish in the end.

I don't see anything special here. She's an ugly girl.
If it makes any difference I slept with Eva's best friend back in school who confessed to me the rapper(Eva) regularly _masturbated to the thought of me in her wink.
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2016
Oh God. When will China invent supplementary brain for the needy?

2 Likes

Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by halfricanadian(f): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2016
grin do u mean u had a one night stand asin u stood all tru at het show cos u cudnt afford ticlet fees or how?
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2016
sheyi na fine geh i no go lie!
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2016
amtaken:
Let this be the last time you will quote me. Am not in your local league. Respect yourself.

Quiet there. You took whatever reputation you had to the gutter when you decided to troll a whole forum. I'm not responsible if people view you for the attention seeker you chose to become.

1 Like

Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
24 hours and no story. Don't pull an amtaken on us o.
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Nairalanders una too get explosives for mouth. Una words fit kill person.
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Smellymouth: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2016
undecided

Receive sense IJN

1 Like

Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
undecided
Receive sense IJN
Seriously your mouth is smelling.
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Smellymouth: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
undecided cheesy
Alexgeorgebsg:
Seriously your mouth is smelling.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by amtaken(f): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Charix I will buy you biscuit.

Now respect yourself.

charix:

24 hours and no story. Don't pull an amtaken on us o.
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by amtaken(f): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
You are quite childish. I guess you are still in primary school.

charix:

Quiet there. You took whatever reputation you had to the gutter when you decided to troll a whole forum. I'm not responsible if people view you for the attention seeker you chose to become.
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
amtaken:
Charix I will buy you biscuit.

Now respect yourself.

Follow this thread and see how _stupid your actions of that day were. I'm still here waiting for his story. He has nothing to say that's why he's dodging the thread like you did.
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by theshaderoom: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Let me just park here first

1 Like

Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
Nothing? It would soon enter two days.
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
I'm sorry guys, i have been on sea for five days now that's why i couldn't post the story due to insuficient internet connection. Expect the story in 30.
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
I'm sorry guys, i have been on sea for five days now that's why i couldn't post the story due to insuficient internet connection. Expect the story in 30.
30 minutes? 30 hours? 30 days? 30 weeks? 30 years?! DONKEY!!! Abeg comot road, attention seeker.
Re: I Had A One Night Stand With Seyi Shay In London. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
OP is telling the truth. Sheyi told me she is still taking treatment for the Syphilis she got from OP that nite.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chinyere Yvonne Okoro Is My Favourite Nigerian Ghanaian Diva / Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos / Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.