Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Need A Good Builder To Build A 5 Bedroom All En Suit Duplex For Me... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Good Builder To Build A 5 Bedroom All En Suit Duplex For Me... (892 Views)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) / Need A Good And Honest Builder To Deck My 5 Bed Duplex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Builder To Build A 5 Bedroom All En Suit Duplex For Me... by bigjallow: 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dear NL,

I want a very good builder to build a 5 bedroom duplex for me. The floor part will have 2 bedrooms all en suit, visitor toilet, kitchen, store, office, ante room and sitting room and upper part will have 3 bedrooms all en suit, sitting room and visitor toilet If you can handle such a project, kindly contact me at bigjallow@gmail.com with your previous works and beautiful 3d floor plans that will match my need and drop your contacts please...

You can tell me all the materials that would be needed to accomplice the house... I want the job done in 90 days if possible...

Waiting to read from you soon...
Re: I Need A Good Builder To Build A 5 Bedroom All En Suit Duplex For Me... by brunofarad(m): 12:31am On Mar 08, 2016
What's the location sir?
Re: I Need A Good Builder To Build A 5 Bedroom All En Suit Duplex For Me... by bigjallow: 12:50am On Mar 08, 2016
Gambia

brunofarad:
What's the location sir?
Re: I Need A Good Builder To Build A 5 Bedroom All En Suit Duplex For Me... by PatOgidi(m): 2:07am On Mar 08, 2016
Lolzzzzzzz

bigjallow:
Gambia

Re: I Need A Good Builder To Build A 5 Bedroom All En Suit Duplex For Me... by Fadelex(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
bigjallow:
Dear NL,

I want a very good builder to build a 5 bedroom duplex for me. The floor part will have 2 bedrooms all en suit, visitor toilet, kitchen, store, office, ante room and sitting room and upper part will have 3 bedrooms all en suit, sitting room and visitor toilet If you can handle such a project, kindly contact me at bigjallow@gmail.com with your previous works and beautiful 3d floor plans that will match my need and drop your contacts please...

You can tell me all the materials that would be needed to accomplice the house... I want the job done in 90 days if possible...

Waiting to read from you soon...
will send you an email soon
Re: I Need A Good Builder To Build A 5 Bedroom All En Suit Duplex For Me... by adesegun121(m): 5:42am On Jul 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Distress/ Normal Property Sales / 3-bedroom Flat. To Rent At Moniya,ibadan / Strategic Places To Invest On Cheap Lands And Resell For Huge Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.