Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing (92462 Views)

At What Age Does A Man's Manhood Stop Growing? / Does This Really Stop One From Contaminating Hiv? / Guys Should Really Stop This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by eminent007(m): 12:14am On Mar 21, 2016
ireneony:
the one I can contain

Do tell I pray thee, which one can you contain cheesy grin cool
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Sanchase: 12:14am On Mar 21, 2016
You are 19 and your greatest worry is the size of your manhood, have u thought about writing and passing Jamb and other exams at one sitting?
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by abimic(m): 12:15am On Mar 21, 2016
Maxity02:
bros I don't need to reply this poo

plz take a back seat
U surely misconstrued the lad, I guess u suggesting the op kills himself from your assertions. Size matters no doubt and application matters too. u can have AK47 and some one with pistol would win the duel, experience counts. Afterall, aki and pawpaw even married ladies guys with extra large dick can't approach on the road, where would they meet sef? I'm sure aki and pawpaw's dick can't be longer than this guy's own or equal. Still, he needs focus on his studies and make a meaningful life out of his existence as this is a priority for now and others would set in, in the course of his meaningful life. I sure know some ladies like very close to average, average size, others big and some extra big(like irunoboo), so ladies' taste differ.

4 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by sukkot: 12:16am On Mar 21, 2016
SirShymexx your attention is needed in this thread grin grin
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 21, 2016
ireneony:
check my signature smiley I cant lie
3" on erect is not right.
no time to sugarcoat the op.
but I dont like very big joystick(the one that touches the womb)grin hahaha
ur on point.

Der was dis guy i dated and his name was Dickson grin grin bt Dickson was actually Dickson grin grin grin to cut the story short...the first day we tried the thing...it was touching my womb and u can imagine the pains in it.

Average n fat rocks grin grin grin grin.

Wit small ones ur like....what's he doing?.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by masqot(m): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
It stops growing when you have ur 1st sex. So, if u want it bigger, don't have sex till 30. Trust me, ur d!ck will be lyk 'opa mose'
mnmnn! are you sure?
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by ireneony(f): 12:19am On Mar 21, 2016
eminent007:

Do tell I pray thee, which one can you contain cheesy grin cool
post the pix of ur joystick here, then you wud know if I contained it or not. grin
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 12:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Maxity02:
some guy waiting them carry under is so annoying...

E be like 10yrs old baby own and dey will keep on saying size no matter...

who told them that?

You ain't married, yet you have seen many guys Joysticks. I can deduce you would have had too much sex as well.

All these girls these days mehn! Only God will help.

9 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 12:22am On Mar 21, 2016
herbie27:
ur on point.

Der was dis guy i dated and his name was Dickson grin grin bt Dickson was actually Dickson grin grin grin to cut the story short...the first day we tried the thing...it was touching my womb and u can imagine the pains in it.

And she's not yet married. undecided

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by 1boylikevhis(m): 12:23am On Mar 21, 2016
First and Foremost, I must commend you for pulling me out of the lurk zone, since I have been perusing this site as a guest now for the past few months owing to my chronic laziness that I'd found it hard searching for where I scribbled my login credentials. I guess, when a life needs saving, it does need saving!
Now, To the issue on ground.
You're suicidal about the size of your penis?, now that's queer!
Have you done your research before giving up on hope?
Did you know the average vaginal depth ranges from 3-4 inches? , did you know Penile penetration to its depth does not guarantee optimal sexual stimulation? Did you also know proficiency with other bodily ensembles like the tongue, fingers etcetera beats a large member hands down in most cases? if you had no knowledge of these, then I'd say you go acquire more, if on the other hand you did have, then go see a shrink or something.

about enlarging your penis.
I know of three efficient methods, one of which I can attest to it veracity that it works like magic( not by personal experimentation though)

first, On the list, are Penis enlargement pills- I can say without a doubt there are a couple of those out there that work effectively, only if you choose your vendor carefully as there are scams out there too, Some have amongst their constituent ingredients ;supplements used by body builders, which is certified to be healthy if put to use in enlarging tiny wieners.

secondly - the penis pumps. I've seen a couple o' this on online merchant catalogues like Jumia's and i'd boastfully say they'll give you a run for your money. You must be prudent with the employment of these devices though, as a slight derogation from the contents of the instruction manual might cost you physical hazards like Aneurysm, Cuts and Bruises and worse, might sever your penis ( haha! just joking)

last on the list is the jelqing method- which is pretty affordable, as it domestic and hitch-free.
Your jelqing paraphernalia should include:
your hand.
towel.
Moderately warm water.
lube(pref. water-based)
and your brain( to know when to stop, and devotion to the routine)
I can't go into details, look it up, it works like magic increasing the length and width as it softens the flaccid flesh enough to allow it become tumescent with more blood
thus increasing the size.

well, i heard constant masturbation helps too, but strict and unbridled adherence to this very one is at your own peril.better than killing yourself tho.

pardon the typos and grammatical errors in this, i'm half-asleep.

8 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Drabrah(m): 12:25am On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:
l was just wondering is it possible for a penis to grow after puberty.I mean im 19 now ,and going to be 20 in a few months, i have seen this mentioned somehwere before, but not sure is it possible for me to add at least a little but more length or girth maybe. or maybe you guys heard of cases when guys joysticks were still growing in their early 20'? maybe there is some thing i can take, or some kind of excersises that i can do to maybe help this process, not like penis enlargement pills cuz i know those really dont work. let me just say im about 3" hard right now, and let me tell you its killing me. sometimes when i think about this, i think maybe i should kill myself and end this now, im not really suicidal or mentally ill, im perfectly sane i just feel like i dont really have anything to live for, i mean no matter how successfull i might be in life or how much i will achieve, i will always have a small penis, and will never be able to really satisfy a girl, crap is just fu..ck up and i dont know what to do. if there is really nothing i can do about my penis maybe i will just shoot myself, am in my final year now and i dont know if all these years of study really worth it. right now im hoping to find something that will help me with my size. anyway i think i wrote too much, really looking forward to see what you people think.
I'm in possession of materials that can help u.
Purely natural techniques, NO pills.
PM me 4 details.

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by echodrum(m): 12:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Op before you kill yourself make this choice?

1. A midget with long Dic or 6 ft tall handsome rich due with 3in Dic?

2. A Crippled slowpoke with long big Dic or a handsome healthy looking dude with 3in Dic?

3. Big long non-fertile Dic, or a fertile 3 in Dic?

Note!! The will come a time in life when Dic both long, big or tinny will no longer be useful in life other than to Pee. Again, if a girl with no Dic at all can satisfy a fellow girl, how much more a handsome rich educated rich dude with 3in Dic?

9 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Anniebissy(f): 12:28am On Mar 21, 2016
pix or i dnt believe well get a original virgin nd be faithful to her. tongue
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by youngbravian(m): 12:30am On Mar 21, 2016
joy stick or no joy stick,you find a lady who loves you wholeheartedly bro

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by echodrum(m): 12:31am On Mar 21, 2016
bughead:
WOMEN with small breasst always irritate me like hell.

can't stand near a woman with small breasst! usually poke or runaway if I site any of them.
when you start making babies, make sure you give your daughter a massive boobs otherwise she will irritate other men.
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by sukkot: 12:32am On Mar 21, 2016
echodrum:
Op before you kill yourself make this choice?

1. A midget with long Dic or 6 ft tall handsome rich due with 3in Dic?

2. A Crippled slowpoke with long big Dic or a handsome healthy looking dude with 3in Dic?

3. Big long non-fertile Dic, or a fertile 3 in Dic?

Note!! The will come a time in life when Dic both long, big or tinny will no longer be useful in life other than to Pee. Again, if a girl with no Dic at all can satisfy a fellow girl, how much more a handsome rich educated rich dude with 3in Dic?

grin grin grin grin grin buahahaha lwkm
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by ireneony(f): 12:34am On Mar 21, 2016
herbie27:
ur on point.

lol...grin
u know, there was this guy I wanted to date. So
oneday one thing led to another, we were romancing each other. I so was tempted to touch his joystick, lo and behold his was so big and thick then I said to myself "if this one enter na hospital I go wake up"grin...I could nolonger keep the thought to myself so I told him.
U need to see the expression on my face. The truth is I couldn't have sex with him

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by tosyne2much(m): 12:35am On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
bet Wats joystick undecided undecided Explain teacher cheesy
Teacher bawo? You dis girl ehn
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by abimic(m): 12:35am On Mar 21, 2016
Wait o, is it your dick that's stopping u from having a girlfriend or inferiority complex. Have u really approached a girl, and dated on? Y complain when u don't have a partner? Stop masturbating, there are plenty of girls down there and match up confidence, see if u can please a lady and let her tell u if your size of dick don't please her and u would fashion out a solution then if u know the girl loves u truly. Really, being erect, that size of p is small o, drugs ain't recommended as they do have side effects, going natural I think would be the best. Wait till u have a girlfriend as what is the purpose of talking Sex when u know u have no lady to sleep with as this would make you to keep masturbating and the thoughts of small dick would boost the act Further. Please take your academics serious as you shouldn't allow this to demoralize every other spheres of your life. Aside Sex and pleasing woman, Ladies of nowadays respect no man without value, no matter how small the value is. Value yourself and others will value u. Some girls out there have very tiny breasts, when I was in UNIBEN then, I saw one, I doubt she used bra, I said na guy go marry this one o, yet she was so classic, exotic, coupled with a spark of radiance that big boobs girls can't exude.

3 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by ireneony(f): 12:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Code45:

guy with very big d!!ck or small d!!ck cited grin
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Mayflowa(m): 12:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Phizzlephizz:
Bro tie rubber band on it for 24hours before you sleep with any girl, it would swell up thrice the usual size...thank me later

19 and in Final year little wonder this is your priority #kidgraduateseverywhere

If you had a little joystick, you won't be singing this tone. This is a genuine issue that needs attention
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by tosyne2much(m): 12:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Sanchase:
You are 19 and your greatest worry is the size of your manhood, have u thought about writing and passing Jamb and other exams at one sitting?

Bro, I think Jamb has its own part while joystick has its own part too cheesy
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2016
ireneony:

Average!

If you think I'm lying, you can come and check it. Anytime! cool
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2016
Anniebissy:
pix or i dnt believe well get a original virgin nd be faithful to her. tongue
You can find him one.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by ireneony(f): 12:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Code45:

Average!

If you think I'm lying, you can come and check it. Anytime! cool
ok
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 12:48am On Mar 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by mostwantedguy: 12:48am On Mar 21, 2016
1boylikevhis:
First and Foremost, I must commend you for pulling me out of the lurk zone, since I have been perusing this site as a guest now for the past few months owing to my chronic laziness that I'd found it hard searching for where I scribbled my login credentials. I guess, when a life needs saving, it does need saving!
Now, To the issue on ground.
You're suicidal about the size of your penis?, now that's queer!
Have you done your research before giving up on hope?
Did you know the average vaginal depth ranges from 3-4 inches? , did you know Penile penetration to its depth does not guarantee optimal sexual stimulation? Did you also know proficiency with other bodily ensembles like the tongue, fingers etcetera beats a large member hands down in most cases? if you had no knowledge of these, then I'd say you go acquire more, if on the other hand you did have, then go see a shrink or something.

about enlarging your penis.
I know of three efficient methods, one of which I can attest to it veracity that it works like magic( not by personal experimentation though)

first, On the list, are Penis enlargement pills- I can say without a doubt there are a couple of those out there that work effectively, only if you choose your vendor carefully as there are scams out there too, Some have amongst their constituent ingredients ;supplements used by body builders, which is certified to be healthy if put to use in enlarging tiny wieners.

secondly - the penis pumps. I've seen a couple o' this on online merchant advertisements like Jumia and i'd boastfully say they'll give you a run for your money. You must be prudent with the employment of these devices though, as a slight derogation from the contents of the instruction manual might cost you physical hazards like Aneurysm, Cuts and Bruises and worse, might sever your penis ( haha! just joking)

last on the list is the jelqing method- which is pretty affordable, as it domestic and hitch-free.
Your jelqing paraphernalia should include:
your hand.
towel.
Moderately warm water.
lube(pref. water-based)
and your brain( to know when to stop, and devotion to the routine)
I can't go into details, look it up, it works like magic increasing the length and width as it softens the flaccid flesh enough to allow it become tumescent with more blood
thus increasing the size.

well, i heard constant masturbation helps too, but strict and unbridled adherence to this very one is at your own peril.better than killing yourself tho.

pardon the typos and grammatical errors in this, i'm half-asleep.

If you can give all these solutions half asleep, u must be a surgeon while awake. Nevertheless, OP if at this age pen!s size is your problem it just shows how misplaced your priority looks. For you to think of suicide is the height of it all. What do you want impotent men to do then? SMH. Go and ask your dad whether is inherited and see when you'll get your next pocket allowance. Nonsense everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2016
Code45:

how many girls have u gone out wit?.

#stopbeingahypocrite!.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 21, 2016
ireneony:
don't mind him grin grin grin

His jst pained hearing the truth.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2016
herbie27:
how many girls have u gone out wit?.

#stopbeingahypocrite!.

None!

Hypocrisy my foot.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Socketbet: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2016
What is this guy talking about plz
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 12:52am On Mar 21, 2016
herbie27:
don't mind him grin grin grin
His jst pained hearing the truth.
Where is the truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.