Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! (3591 Views)

Letter To Joseph Yobo / Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us / Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? (2) (3) (4)

Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by IroroRoyal(f): 3:53am On Nov 06, 2006
All Super Eagles
S-T-A-N-D UP!!
All Nigerians
S-T-A-N-D UP!
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Nairalanders
S-T-A-N-D UP!
Let No One SIT.
H-U R-R-Y it's Joseph Enakarhire's birthday.
let D shinning Sun beam Happy Birthday!!!
Have a good one and many more to come.

Be Good and say something good, like happy birthday.
Cards cakes are all welcome! Thanks.
Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by IroroRoyal(f): 3:58am On Nov 06, 2006
GO it's your B-Day  cool cool cool

Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by Seun(m): 5:32am On Nov 06, 2006
Today is indeed his birthday, but it's the first time I'm hearing about this player. Tell us more about him!

Wikipedia Entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph[/b]_[b]Enakarhire
Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by IroroRoyal(f): 6:01am On Nov 06, 2006
thanks Seun,4 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What else can i tell you now.

I'm sure you know more now with the link you gave.

Ne-way let me add more.

Joseph Enakarihre: is a young super eagle defender. Who can play anywhere, anyday, in defense.

Currently playing for the NAVY BLUE BORDEAUX.

Again Bon Anniversaire "Big Joe" Viviane!
Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by whiteroses(f): 6:11am On Nov 06, 2006
aww ble$$, LLnP
Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by dennylove(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2006
hey JOSSY, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!but b4 i sing for you,HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW,your REAL AGE,because i know that football age is diferent. grin grin cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by kitaun(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2006
Yeah happy buffday to him, though he is to me one of the worst Super Eagles when they don the national colors alongside boys abi na papa like Ekwueme, i doubt he deserves a thread here but pls tell him to enjoy his buffday
Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by tosinadeda: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2006
At least the guy see okoronkwo get hope
Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by TSpurs(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2006
Unnecessary thread i think
Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by IroroRoyal(f): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2006
@TSpurs,

For you!

Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by Radiant(f): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2006
Royal baby, I knew it was you when I saw the topic grin grin grin

E no easy o wink Neway, my warmest wishes to "BIG JOE"  cheesy

Those who don't know him, go back to your roots  tongue

@Tosin, whick Okoronkwo u talkin about? the one who plays for Hertha?
Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by CrazyMan(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2006
Awwwwww

Big joe is celebrating his birthday.
that's good.

i hope the birthday cake reaches us oooo!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by IroroRoyal(f): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2006
[/quote][quote author=crazykid link=topic=29774.msg690930#msg690930 date=1162844026]
Awwwwww

Big joe is celebrating his birthday.
that's good.

i hope the birthday cake reaches us oooo!!!

CrazyKid ,cake for ya . grin grin

who needs cake? holla!
Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by IroroRoyal(f): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2006
For the one and only, CrazyKid on Nairaland. kiss kiss

Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by Radiant(f): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2006
Royal baby, u no see me huh
Re: Happy Birthday To Joseph Enakarhire, A Super Eagle! by IroroRoyal(f): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2006
@Radiant wink wink kiss kiss

Sure 2-3 Odds Daily / Super Falcons Have Qualified For The Second round / Paul Pogba's Wife Shows Her Nigerian Focus Dance On Holiday (Photos)