Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? (895 Views)

The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) / That Feeling When Your Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by Realwvn(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Hello NNR,

I have been married for like 6 months now and to the glory of God it has been a sweet journey, however, the only problem I am facing now is sleep, I miss sleeping, I dread coming back home after work, my wife is too loud and she doesn’t even know it

It is too early to start sleeping separate but if things continue like this, I might sleeping on the sofa as I don’t want to hurt her, she is everything in a woman but she snores like a bad pipe

Please is there a way to stop snoring? and I can’t really say it is a result from stress as she runs her bead business from home

So please my good people, how can I end this, I need to enjoy my marriage to the fullest

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/please-help-me-my-wife-snores-like-a-burst-pipe-what-should-i-do/
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by halfricanadian(f): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2016
Buy ear muffs undecided
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by Nova15: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2016
Didn't u knw aby this before marrying her? undecided
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
Buy ear muffs undecided
Accurate reply.
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by halfricanadian(f): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2016
jcmaiah:
Accurate reply.
Tank u smiley
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by octopusfreaky(f): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2016
Op it depends on her sleeping position(chest facing up) or stress..i wont say cox shes fat cox my slim friend snores like spoilt gen

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2016
For better for worse sweetheart..... for better for worse. grin

Deal with it! ear Pluggs would help! undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by falconey(m): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2016
HmMmmmmmm
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2016
OP

SNORING NO GET CURE OR MEDICINE

LEAVE HER BE
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by tyson99(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2016
Didn't you know this before you married her or na agape dating una do?
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by Bayonle10: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2016
There is this head badge in the market made for people who snore, to give her an another wahala. She go just wear am like helmet... But if you no wan hurt her feelings beta buy two and join one better lie, the kind lie wey deaf go hear and tell you straight in the eye "" " brother within?"""

Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by Mskrisx(f): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2016
op, get locust beans and place it near her nose...

tank me later... **winks
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by swiitJese(f): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2016
Realwvn:
Hello NNR,

I have been married for like 6 months now and to the glory of God it has been a sweet journey, however, the only problem I am facing now is sleep, I miss sleeping, I dread coming back home after work, my wife is too loud and she doesn’t even know it

It is too early to start sleeping separate but if things continue like this, I might sleeping on the sofa as I don’t want to hurt her, she is everything in a woman but she snores like a bad pipe

Please is there a way to stop snoring? and I can’t really say it is a result from stress as she runs her bead business from home

So please my good people, how can I end this, I need to enjoy my marriage to the fullest

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/please-help-me-my-wife-snores-like-a-burst-pipe-what-should-i-do/
You should tell her. If she doesn't agree that she snores, make a recording and show her d video, then u guys can seek medical help on how to reduce it. The only way to really stop snoring is going under the knife.
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by Bayonle10: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2016
swiitJese:

You should tell her. If she doesn't agree that she snores, make a recording and show her d video, then u guys can seek medical help on how to reduce it. The only way to really stop snoring is going under the knife.
but you are wicked oooo,,, snoring and knife If the snoring no go go make e stay forever self.. The best solution is what I ve posted...
If I open a thread and say my fart makes a room smells like a locust beans factory, I will not be surprised if you say I will go under knife, I go take that fart kill doctor first .

Joking o
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by swiitJese(f): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Bayonle10:
but you are wicked oooo,,, snoring and knife If the snoring no go go make e stay forever self.. The best solution is what I ve posted...
If I open a thread and say my fart makes a room smells like a locust beans factory, I will not be surprised if you say I will go under knife, I go take that fart kill doctor first .

Joking o
If na fart own, do a COLONOSCOPY. They remove ur diseased collon and fix rubber tube there for uu tongue tongue grin
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by Bayonle10: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2016
swiitJese:

If na fart own, do a COLONOSCOPY. They remove ur diseased collon and fix rubber tube there for uu tongue tongue grin
I now see why most people die before 60-70. our forefathers lived 100+ without using a single paracetamol...
I once run away from an hospital before when I have a tooth problem and I need to remove a premolar, I can tell you the fear comes immediately I see how big the doctor's shoe is and how sharp the equipment are... Na elephant day wan kill?? I hate surgeries
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by Amplitron: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2016
swiitJese:

Good advise@SwiitJese.
If it is something that just started recently and not that she has always been that way it is likely because of change in her routine. Make jokes about it and laugh over it together. It will pass. Sleeping sideways rather than face up also can help her.
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Snores Like A Burst Pipe, What Should I Do? by swiitJese(f): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2016
Bayonle10:
I now see why most people die before 60-70. our forefathers lived 100+ without using a single paracetamol...
I once run away from an hospital before when I have a tooth problem and I need to remove a premolar, I can tell you the fear comes immediately I see how big the doctor's shoe is and how sharp the equipment are... Na elephant day wan kill?? I hate surgeries

Kai!!! Fear fearfear tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Boldly Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On FB, Over Their Sex Life / Another Paedophile On The Loose / Should Woman Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations...pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.