Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) (1719 Views)

Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2016
I saw this picture online this morning and cant help but wonder if the writer actually passed through tertiary institution. This is someone that is supposed to be teaching our future leaders.

The most annoying part is that she is a graduate of Anambra State University a state that claims to be one of the best performing state in education.

my people which way

source:https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1335395879819925&id=100000485770954&set=a.829749887051196.1073741826.100000485770954 lalasticlala

Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by gabinogem(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Such is life.
Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by ibile1: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2016
what a fluke....

from that geographical area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by resocorp: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2016
Could be from the publisher
Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2016
resocorp:
Could be from the publisher
would you accept such an important job without inspection

1 Like

Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by yatch360: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Sooooooo bad. cry

1 Like

Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by NiRfreak(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Disaster

1 Like

Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by pass111(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
You know what they say:don't judge a book by its cover

6 Likes

Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
pass111:
You know what they say:don't judge a book by its cover

hahhahahaha you are funny

1 Like

Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by teekay213(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
seriously?
Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by greatness22(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Op, Imperfection is the hallmark of humanity.
#istandwithfayose
Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by cychez(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
ibile1:
what a fluke....

from that geographical area.
. what do you actually mean by your statement

1 Like

Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by EkeBarry(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
d mistakes r so bold, 1 CNT even pretnd not to av noticed THEM...she stl needs to b encouraged I sense d potential in ha cool
Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
hm!.... but i smell photoshop.
just look the wrong words there looks faint and edited.
a book passes through many editors before beign published..
so how come non of them saw these numerous mistakes? undecided

CONCLUSION
this is just propaganda and lies from that region that does it well THE WASTES...
cool
Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by Dfinex(f): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
.....i see she doesn't have any proofreader. And children are supposed to read that poo!.....Nonsense at its peak.
which school even graduated her
Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by ikbnice(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
A product of the educated system of Nigeria.
Garbage in, Garbage out, they say in computer jargon.
Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by musicwriter(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
The only reason I'll condemn whoever wrote that is because it's about English literature. But, the sad news is you've never seen anything yet, cause this's nothing compared to the big joke going on in chemistry and physics classes across Africa. It's even worse in the sciences, because we don't attach any value to science!!.

Ironically, science is what we need to develop, not English. Africa is on a long thing!.
Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
A state university graduate.

It is expected of her to mess up because she bought that degree.

Too bad
Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by ibile1: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2016
cychez:
. what do you actually mean by your statement

iHail Biafra grin
Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2016
musicwriter:
The only reason I'll condemn whoever wrote that is because it's about English literature. But, the sad news is you've never seen anything yet, cause this's nothing compared to the big joke going on in chemistry and physics classes across Africa. It's even worse in the sciences, because we don't attach any value to science!!.

Ironically, science is what we need to develop, not English. Africa is on a long thing!.
i concur
Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2016
tosscash1:

CONCLUSION
this is just propaganda and lies from that region that does it well THE WASTES...
cool
nwoke IPOB spoted grin
Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2016
lalasticlala move this thing na. i need public opinion
Re: See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2016
tosscash1:

CONCLUSION
cool
how about this bro

(1) (Reply)

My Project Is About To Crash My CGPA To Nothing. / UNICEF Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2024 Application / Bsc In Nigeria Msc In Abroad Is It Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.