Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

HELP!!! Ambrose Alli University Is Frustrating My Friend. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP!!! Ambrose Alli University Is Frustrating My Friend. (889 Views)

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Ambrose Alli University Is Frustrating My Friend. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
I have a friend(a girl), who schools at Ambrose Alli University AAU who is supposed to graduate this year but due to some issues with her academics, won't be doing so.
Due to finance, she couldn't keep up with her academics so she was asked to repeat her 3rd year which will mean graduating next year but now, after doing all she was required to do, the school is threatening to withdraw her because according to them, she didn't clear the problem she had with the admin's consent hence she was asked to wait for Senate to decide on her stay in the department. The annoying thing now is that she had same issue with 4 others in her department but they all went ahead and sorted their issues same way she did but she is the only one being singled out bullied by those in charge.
Please, if there is anyone out here that knows how we can go about this issue, please, advice on what to do... as I type this, she feels like just giving up trying entirely.
Knowledgeable nairalanders please help me help a very dear friend....

Mods please help me move this to frontpage so that those who can help will see this.. thanks so much.

Cc: Fynestboi
Richiez
Olawalebabs
Re: HELP!!! Ambrose Alli University Is Frustrating My Friend. by theshaderoom: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hmmm... aau! I almost had d same problem with clearance, when they said i did not verify when i actually did, i had to go to admin and found out the person that did verification did not write my name in the verified list. They had to write it and send my name to my department with disturbance o. My result was released last week. So tell your friend to identify what exactly the problem is and then follow it up seriously

You said she did not clear the problem she had with admins consent? I don't understand!
Re: HELP!!! Ambrose Alli University Is Frustrating My Friend. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
theshaderoom:

You said she did not clear the problem she had with admins consent? I don't understand!
She told me that was exactly what they told her That she did not get the consent of the school to proceed but she wasn't the only one to do so yet she is being singled out alone. I'll get her to come here and read comments so as to know what to do cs we re not in same location...
Re: HELP!!! Ambrose Alli University Is Frustrating My Friend. by theshaderoom: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
She told me that was exactly what they told her That she did not get the consent of the school to proceed but she wasn't the only one to do so yet she is being singled out alone. I'll get her to come here and read comments so as to know what to do cs we re not in same location...

Of course she ought to have gotten consent from authorities before proceeding with any decision. She can't just go with the crowd because they might be getting consent without telling her or they have powers from above backing dem.

She needs to ask questions very well to know what she has to do now.
Re: HELP!!! Ambrose Alli University Is Frustrating My Friend. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
theshaderoom:

Of course she ought to have gotten consent from authorities before proceeding with any decision. She can't just go with the crowd because they might be getting consent without telling her or they have powers from above backing dem.

She needs to ask questions very well to know what she has to do now.

Nawao.... thanks sha...

(1) (Reply)

My Alma Mater - A Short Film Tribute To University Of Nigeria Nsukka / NABTEB 2016 Registration Form (MAY/JUNE) Is Out - Check Closing Date / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.