Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,783 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Romance Section Is The Best!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Is The Best!!! (666 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. / Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section Is The Best!!! by Sexytemi(f): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
I always thought that romance section was all about relationship and all, not until yesterday when i needed urgent answers to a subject which i knew would be coming out in my exams today, i created the topic here yesterday believing the only replies i would get were just gonna make laugh, and i also created the same topic in both education and general section(hoping to get the real answers in these two), hmmmm....it turned out that i got more replies on romance than i did in the other sections, i got what i wanted, which was to laugh(i.e to relieve the tension of d exams n all), and also the right answers.....

Thanks to all those who took out time to comment even when it wasn't part of romance, and also jaxxy for breaking it down. i really appreciate guys.

cc: cutehector
cum4what
iceberylin
diddyydiva
pushplay grin
maxity
olac21
pussyeater

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Is The Best!!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okay someone eventually came to your rescue. grin
Kudos to him.
Re: Romance Section Is The Best!!! by gabinogem(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
U are highly welcome... btw, hope ur exam went well.
Re: Romance Section Is The Best!!! by Sexytemi(f): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
gabinogem:
U are highly welcome... btw, hope ur exam went well.

it was great, but wrote like mad, my hand aches o
Re: Romance Section Is The Best!!! by Sexytemi(f): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:
Okay someone eventually came to your rescue. grin

Kudos to him.

Abi ngrin
Re: Romance Section Is The Best!!! by andreernest28(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
u rock my world
Re: Romance Section Is The Best!!! by gabinogem(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sexytemi:

it was great, but wrote like mad, my hand aches o
kpele, give the hand to ur bobo to massage for u. All iz well.
Re: Romance Section Is The Best!!! by Sexytemi(f): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
gabinogem:
kpele, give the hand to ur bobo to massage for u. All iz well.

Lol..tnx oogringrin

i will when he comes over.
Re: Romance Section Is The Best!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
interesting smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Look On A Girl's Face When She Has Her Man In Her Palms... / Things That Are Common About Us As Nairalanders / I Don't Know What To Expect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.