Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass (5242 Views)

“Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC / [PHOTOS] Traditional And White Wedding Photos From Weird Mc’s Sister Wedding / I Don’t Wear Under Wears – Weird Mc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass by layi(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2007
Nor blame the poor girl. She feels beautiful inside and thinks that relates externally as well. She nor fit see her face na, so its not her faulty,

I just hate it when girls act all that and carry beauty for head. I appreciate brains more.
Re: Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass by uchetobi(f): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2007
who is Zeal
Re: Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass by kemistry30: 1:14am On Apr 14, 2007
You see why nigerians do not like to come back home. Peeps dont appreciate it when you try to contribute to society. My pix are at www.myspace.com/kemistry3000, if you still think think i wo wo pass then curse God for creating me otherwise find something better to talk about. PS: Weird mc got more doe than you can count so say what you want about her. If you ask nicely she might just buy you a car. One!!!!
Re: Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass by busygirl(f): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2007
[/quote][quote author=kemistry30 link=topic=29782.msg1037115#msg1037115 date=1176509657]
You see why nigerians do not like to come back home. Peeps don't appreciate it when you try to contribute to society. My pix are at www.myspace.com/kemistry3000, if you still think think i wo wo pass then curse God for creating me otherwise find something better to talk about. PS: Weird mc got more doe than you can count so say what you want about her. If you ask nicely she might just buy you a car. One!!!!
Kemistry dearie, don't mind THEM! cry cry cryaCTUALLY EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS NOT ABOUT BEAUTY grin. What is the essence of beauty without brains and success? To me u're a Diva, a successful one, When it's time for you to get married I pray you'll find someone who will love you for who you are.. I was a fan of afternoon drive when I was in naija, Luv u!
Re: Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass by jaybaby(f): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2007
Busy darln--Who told U--that person is kemistry?

O M g --I jus chQd out her myspace album--Haba d girl is Ok---She is Fine inshort!

Kemistry--U r fyn
Re: Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass by busygirl(f): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2007
I can't say precisely if that was  kemistry,  KEMISTRY OR NOT,  it's all good. But I think everything in life is not all about beauty. AN ugly person can still be happier and  MORE successful than a beautiful person,   grin. She's not bad,  at least she's finer than ZEAL cool
Re: Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass by kellorah: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2007
pics pls
Re: Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass by jaybaby(f): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2007
B-Girl --Ooops that was her in http://www.myspace.com/kemistry3000---but i'm not sure if it was her that posted. wink

Yea beauty W-out brains is Nonsense--smtymz i wish i'm so full of brains like my elder ones!

Kelly here goes Kemistry's PIC

Re: Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass by johnpius1(m): 4:52pm On May 02, 2010
i think it is weird mc, at least kemistry as the shape of a female
Re: Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass by alpacinho2(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2010
Chemistry too woo abeg with those her big tooth
Re: Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass by Bluemoon1(f): 9:06pm On May 25, 2010
kemistry is worse cos she's trying to be feminine. at least weird mc is trying to be an ugly man
Re: Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass by Mortiple(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2010
Why on earth would someone create a thread like this? The poster should compare herself or his girlfriend and sisters with the duo first and foremost before anything else. Let's be careful so as not to invoke God's wrath upon ourselves. Enough said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Bad: Popular Married Man Caught " Doing " This Lady In The Bush / This Man Undergo Tedious Surgical Operation Just For Six Pack / Photos Of Twins In Nigeria Too Beautiful For Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.