Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" (765 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Guys, What's Ur First Word/Reply When That Cute Girl Approaches U With A Convo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by ogashman(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
pls I need opinions as wat meanings could be read to this.
my gal friend always replies me with "I love u with the love of God" whenever I tell her "I love u".this is not jus restricted to wen we make calls,she says it on all social media we use to communicate.even after composing a happy new month msg,she never forgets to add that statement.
so this has got me thinking. is she for real?
is there anything like "d luv of God or Satan?"

make una chuk mouth for this matter,make I know where I stand.
Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
its cool or you want her to say she love you with the love of devil? grin
Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
I will just be like ' is this one mad'?
Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
She's lovin' you with a greater love then.
The love of God is unconditional
Human love not so much.
Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by Laveda(f): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bro, that's the best Love ever. grin

It never fades. cheesy
Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by Olusanya333(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
kikikiki
Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by Elosky: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
ogashman:
pls I need opinions as wat meanings could be read to this.
my gal friend always replies me with "I love u with the love of God" whenever I tell her "I love u".this is not jus restricted to wen we make calls,she says it on all social media we use to communicate.even after composing a happy new month msg,she never forgets to add that statement.
so this has got me thinking. is she for real?
is there anything like "d luv of God or Satan?"
make una chuk mouth for this matter,make I know where I stand.
she is trying to protect her future incase u dump her, and may be the next guy comes across or is viewing the message currently, she will simply say "He is our church member or choir member"
hope u understand.
Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Love that is supposed to be for God she's giving u..
My dia run
Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by healthyarena(f): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Agape Love! The bestest!
Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by Nova15: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bro, she just de use style tell u say her puna de out of bounds for you angry

1 Like

Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by Kingsasian(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
That na holy love o. You are safe.
Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Friendzoned

1 Like

Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by Wizzz: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Guy, you've just been "GodZoned" sad Who can battle with the Lord? embarassed

1 Like

Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Logician:
Friendzoned
Nova15:
Bro, she just de use style tell u say her puna de out of bounds for you angry
Wizzz:
Guy, you've just been "GodZoned" sad Who can battle with the Lord? embarassed
Fellas,she's already his lady.
Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by uyisteven(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
Means bussiness don Close Specifically 4 U...u re not Allowed 2 buy goods.
Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by ogashman(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:
its cool or you want her to say she love you with the love of devil? grin
is there anything like dat?
Re: When She Replies With "I Love U With The Love Of God" by ogashman(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Elosky:
she is trying to protect her future incase u dump her, and may be the next guy comes across or is viewing the message currently, she will simply say "He is our church member or choir member"
hope u understand.

hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

All The Girls On Nairaland You Are Wanted Here / 5 Ways To Avoid Turning Into A Woman Beater / SEX OR MASTURBATION WHICH DO YOU PREFER AND WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.