Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria (39565 Views)

Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by tizzle0210: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
naija man making his money with the little chance
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by flokii: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
vitality22:

They must pay the fine, they should be aware that its no longer business as usual. Mtn will never do what they did in Nigeria in South Africa or any developed society.
No negotiation, they must pay

Ok!

buh you have to consider Nigerian businesses in SA too.. especially d yeebos

two wrongs don't make a right.. you know d number of Nigerians employed under Mtn

what happens if they decide to leave?
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by Ejytex(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Naughtysite:
Who has he helped ?
No go hustle stay there dey wait for Ali baba make him come help u.Nigerians eeer
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
The prediction is neither here nor there.
Security pact, not necessarily MTN fine negotiation.
The #2m might not be paid.
And this is another prediction.
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by don4real18(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Well, that doesn't mean that the FG should reduce or stop the charges against MTN cos Zouma won't do the same if it was the other way round
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by amtaken(f): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lol show this comment to Tinubu's driver's house boy's PA to show Tinubu's gate man to show him and see if he will reward you.

Free worker.

PoisonedOne:
Sometimes people make more sense when they keep quiet.
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ejytex:
No go hustle stay there dey wait for Ali baba make him come help u.Nigerians eeer

Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by nelcliff(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Naughtysite:
Who has he helped ?

Go and do your finding yourself so you will be convinced enough..
He is the father of all comedians today. he had many children and grand children as well..
His first sin in the Industry is Comedian AY
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by nelcliff(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Naughtysite:
Who has he helped ?

Go and do your finding yourself so you will be convinced enough..
He is the father of all comedians today. he had many children and grand children as well..
His first son in the Industry is Comedian AY
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Who have you helped ?

Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by Aghans(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
vitality22:
MTN must pay that fine oooo, these MTN guys are not smiling at all. Now they charge me 20k per second instead of the normal 11k per second all because of the fine, they want to recoup their money very fast.
#mtnpayyourfine
am nt longer using mtn to make calls, am using glo wich is charging 11k per sec to al network
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by chidozieikeji2: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Oga bubu is just taxing dem for inorder to make up for all petty tax dey have been paying since dey came in I love buhari infact if am in buharis shoe will task dem more let's promote made in naija glo with pride
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by hammedkola(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
Useless Zuma Jacob, I prefer Zuma bread or even Zuma rock.

Or Easy Bite grin

1 Like

Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by ladygudhead(f): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
victorels:
no body should push me. I am not leaving this posirtion.

lol.funny Nigerians! who dey drag am with you.cheesy
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by Blackops(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Who have you helped ?
Haters will never stop hating, if they don't hate how will they be relevant? I guess the dickhead has not heard of Ali Baba's comedy talent hunt. Awon Jobless Mofos
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by Blackops(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
oldtopics:
come and be my shugardaddy cheesy sad
Will you give him sugar?
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by ikoscar(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
grin grin grin

nice one... good predict READ MORE COMMENT FROM FANS @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/how-ali-baba-got-n2m-richer-thanks-to.html

Baba change your blog template and buy a domain...stingy bloggers everywhere
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by EazyMoh(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
oldtopics:
come and be my shugardaddy cheesy sad
with N2m, are you that cheap?
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladygudhead:

lol.funny Nigerians! who dey drag am with you.cheesy
I actually wanted someone toi drag it with me.

Just like telling you "I don't need your money, but if you give me, I will collect and tell you both thank you very much and God bless you."
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
ikoscar:

Baba change your blog template and buy a domain...stingy bloggers everywhere
don't mind him. Check my own blog. http://www.newstrack.ml/

don't ask me if I bought the domain or template with money. Its my work.

1 Like

Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by PoisonedOne: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
amtaken:
Lol show this comment to Tinubu's driver's house boy's PA to show Tinubu's gate man to show him and see if he will reward you.

Free worker.

Now I give up. sad
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by ikoscar(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
victorels:
don't mind him. Check my own blog. http://www.newstrack.ml/

don't ask me if I bought the domain or template with money. Its my work.

Cool same here...http://www.oscarleeblog.com I focus on tech news, Blogging tips and school news.
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by tman14(m): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Typical to announce the bet to the world cos he won.

If he had lost, he would had kept silent like G in Lasagna.
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by amtaken(f): 4:31am On Mar 09, 2016
PoisonedOne:
Now I give up. sad
What choice have you got?
Re: Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria by mayaks: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2016
MTN must pay that fine no negotiation. someone remind me what happened during the last dispensation when a Nigerian plane was impounded 4 buying arms in South Africa. Whats gud for d goose is gud for d gander.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos / 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.