Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,570 members, 7,865,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (79842 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2009
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by allboyz(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2009
keane the "New" Captain? shocked
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2009
one point wasn't good for either team and arsenal needed a win just as much as spurs did. Now u gunners are in danger of not qualifying for the champions league
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2009
Return to sender!J

Jermain Defoe, Pascal Chimbonda and Robbie Keane were following in some illustrious footsteps when they all recently returned to White Hart Lane, hotspur magazine reveals this month.

The likes of Teddy Sheringham, Jurgen Klinsmann, Pat Jennings, Micky Hazard and Neil Ruddock are among those who made similar moves. And none of them thought twice when the opportunity arose.

And, as Klinsmann reveals in this month's issue of hotspur, the reaction of the Spurs fans was something special.

"My welcome sent shivers down my spine," he recalled.

Hazard added: "I had other offers but when Spurs came in it made it easy for me. It's my number one club, and the one closest to my heart."

Teddy agreed: "When the chance of coming back to this great club came about I just felt it was right."

Read the whole feature in the February issue of hotspur, our stylishly re-vamped official magazine that's proving a big hit with Spurs fans.

And there is so much more in there for Spurs fans to enjoy.

It's on sale at £3.45 from all Spurs outlets, supermarkets and your local newsagent while subscribers have the opportunity to get a full year's subscription for the price of 10 issues with no extra charge for postage and packing. If you're a Spurs fan you can't afford to miss it

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2009
xsay
theres only 3 spurs fans in the whole federal republic of nairaland and 2 of them can't buy any issue of Hotspur coz they don't live in the London
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2009
@manmust why u feel say na only one fit buy am?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2009
xsay:

@manmust why u feel say na only one fit buy am?
Do they sell the magazine in nija? Or u think say if u buy am with credit card e go reach your hand for there?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2009
so if i buy with cc. i no go get am for 9ja? why?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2009
xsay:

so if i buy with cc. i no go get am for 9ja? why?
Why not. If u use credit card e go reach nija but weda e go reach your hand i no fit guarantee. U know how our country is so so corrupt.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2009
See una grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2009
mukina2:

See una grin grin grin grin tongue
Na our E team played them yesterday and am more than confident that we will thrash shakhtar donetsk in the return leg next week smiley smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2009
@manmust u don start!
make we win first.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2009
Manmustwac, getting the Hotspur magazine is NOT such a big deal! Many poeple live in Nigeria and they subscribe for magazines such as Time, Readers Digest, The Economist etc etc !!!!!!!!!!! They get it through the post (NIPOST), its not that bad here!

Also (Please) don't get emotional by talking like unenlightened football fans (especially the Gunner ones) sad. This talk about us fielding an E team against HULL is unnecessary! We fielded our strongest team against HULL coz we needed a win badly. We are definitely going to fill a weak team against Shakhtar Donetsk on Thursday, The UEFA cup is not priority, we need Premiership survival more than anything else and the Carling Cup too (though this will be tough against Man Utd who is hot at the moment) tongue

I do not really care what result we get on Thursday, I have resigned to that just like how we went out of the FA cup. Objectively Shakhtar was not superb on the day and we can achieve a result (possibly), but don't bet on this, maybe this time we may see two of our young Naija boys in the youth team who are doing well at the moment play (are u aware we have 2 young Naija boys in the academy?), Jonathan Obika & Kudos Oyenuga

Anyway, just enjoy your club and your football, Hope we win the Carling Though! PEACE!!!!! cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2009
manmustwac:

Na our E team played them yesterday and am more than confident that we will thrash shakhtar donetsk in the return leg next week smiley smiley

hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2009
smiley Hi guys!! 1-1, we are out of the UEFA cup, am actually relieved that we can now solely concentrate on the Premier League, As predicted, one of the 'Young Naija' guns played yesterday, Jonathan Obika (and he played well),

Really we have HOT academy boys and they need to get a run in to boost their confidence, like, John Bostock, Kudos Oyenuga, Obika, Dean Parrett etc,

Now we have to focus on the Carling Cup (win or lose), we then have to focus on survival!!

We have pressing problems and we need NO distractions!

Am actually VERY proud of the young guns that played yesterday! BRAVO! Good tidings ahead. grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2009
Well actually our boys did well but i think it would have been better Rednapp focussed more on the UEFA cup coz i think we stand a better chance than winning the Carling Cup. And as for relegation dogfight. Now that we're five points clear we will not be relegated.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Phony200(m): 1:21am On Mar 01, 2009
Una well done. Wait make i beat you tonight. We'll get talk then.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2009
buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

back to back in ur dreams!!! angry grin grin
cry cry cry cry cheesy cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2009
@mukina
u dey find my trouble. Everton are going to overtake u stupid gunners and u guys are going to finish sixth.

@didoflex
we really tried if we played like that throughout the season we wouldn't fighting a relegation dogfight. But i if i was Harry i would have focussed on the UEFA Cup i think we would have had a good chance of winning it and i don't believe were going to be relegated now.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2009
Manmuswac wetin? grin i am only showing the "love " i have for your team na grin grin

big mouth missed too shocked grin  grin this am sure got every gunner happy grin we appreciate the miss  Mr Big mouth grin
ready . . . . Kick

Miss . . grin

Oh no . ." now i'll be hated by both North London teams" The spuds will think i did that on purpose grin
[center][img]http://pwood33.files./2009/03/article-0-03b64251000005dc-87_306x524.jpg?w=175&h=300[/img][/center]
who do i blame my socks? grin cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2009
It is not funny Munical. grin at less we played in the finals. where una dey.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by debosky(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2009
Played in the finals then get relegated grin grin grin

Up Bentley!!!! grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2009
debosky:

Up Bentley!!!! grin grin
Well at least we'll get the pleasure of watching u guys not qualify for the champions league next season. Na UEFA una go play if your lucky smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by debosky(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2009
manmustwac:

Well at least we'll get the pleasure of watching u guys not qualify for the champions league next season. Na UEFA una go play if your lucky smiley
UEFA? Isn't that better than battling in the championship? cheesy grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by codedguy1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2009
debosky:

Up Bentley!!!! grin grin

debosky:

So this is where you get your kick from shocked shocked. . . . carry go grin grin.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2009
debosky:

Looks like your dream of us playing in the championship is not going to come true.

@Didoflex
Great we middlesborough 4 0. Hope this form continues till the rest of the season. Did u know the Man Utd goalkeeper had a ipod with how the spurs players practiced thier penalties in it? He studied it and used it to beat us in the penalty shootout.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2009
FA Youth Cup

Tottenham Hotspurs  1-  3    Arsenal
Obika 5                                  Bartley 50, Emmanuel-Thomas 89, Murphy 90

grin grin grin grin grin tongue

grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 12:56am On Mar 07, 2009
@mukina
I don't give a toss
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hope you guys watched us cool

thats the correct way to take penalties grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2009
Adel Taarabt and Giovani Dos Santos are now on load . Adel Taarabt moved to QPR while
Giovani Dos Santos has joined Ipswich Town for the rest of the season.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by PoDeep(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2009
Kai! I knew dat Dos santos kid was a waste of space.
Sha beat villa this wkend u fcukn toto-ham hotspuds. . .
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2009
xsay:

Adel Taarabt and Giovani Dos Santos are now on load . Adel Taarabt moved to QPR while
Giovani Dos Santos has joined Ipswich Town for the rest of the season.
Serious waste!! he was deployed poorly by you Spuds but i guess he has under-achieved a bit too

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.