Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (79549 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2009

We lost, season's over, all the joy of the footie is over till August! Shite! I hate the end of the season!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well we aren't going to Europe!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!

We need NO distractions, now just sell some players, get some veteran players and play some good ball next term!!

Thank you everyone for tuning into the Spurs page this season, quite refereshing!!!! lol!!! grin grin cool

SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2009
A-40:

Newcastle relegated this season next season might be your turn grin grin
Thought it was supposed to happen this season? And since it didn't what makes u think its gonna happen next season?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2009
[size=32pt]tottenham forever[/size]
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2009
And Spurs Keep matching On,
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 3:47pm On May 29, 2009
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
trying to put the thread on the 1st list
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2009
yes i can understand grin grin

its hard being a spud fan. the thread dies faster than the team sad grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2009
cheesy Dear Mukina, Haven't you noticed that this thread is one of the Longest and most visited ones??

The spot will NEVER die!! tongue

Over to you!!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by MrCrackles(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2009
didoflex:

cheesy Dear Mukina, Haven't you noticed that this thread is one of the Longest and most visited ones??

The spot will NEVER die!! tongue

Over to you!!

you nor dey shame? grin even day to day match threads sef. get more views and posts that this graveyard grin grin

MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry
wetin? tongue tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2009
@mukina2

If u make this thread busy na wetin bad?

@all whitelillies

The new range of Home, Away, and Third kits, plus Trainingwear for the 2009/2010 season, is due to be unveiled soon.

The new season range will be unveiled on tottenhamhotspur.com on Thursday 25 June. Pre-orders will be taken from this date so Spurs fans can get their new kit ahead of the official launch dates in late July.

The new range of Trainingwear will be also be available in-store and online from this date.

Please visit tottenhamhotspur.com nearer the time for more details.

@Dido
Please when it is out and u want to get us, please contact me so i give u money to buy for me too. thanks
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2009
Vote for the goal of the season @ http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ehotspur/polls
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2009
@mukina
there are only 3 genuine football fans in nairaland do u know who they are?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2009
spurs to content barclays asia trophy

The Club can confirm its participation in this summer's Barclays Asia Trophy in Beijing, China, along with West Ham United, Hull City and Beijing Guoan.

The four-team knock-out tournament will take place over two match days with a final to determine the winner and a play-off to decide third place.

We kick off proceedings against West Ham United on Wednesday July 29, kick off 11am (6pm local time), followed by Hull City against Beijing Guoan, kick off 1.30pm (8.30pm local time). The winners of each fixture will contest the final on Friday, July 31, kick-off 1.30pm (8.30pm local time) immediately after the third and fourth play-off, kick off 11am (6pm local time).

All games will take place at the Workers Stadium, one of the sites used for football matches at the 2008 Olympic Games.

As soon as we have any ticket information we will update you on this website.

The Barclays Asia Trophy, which began in 2003, is held every two years in Asia and contested between three Premier League clubs and a local team from the host nation.

Manager Harry Redknapp has enjoyed previous success in the tournament having lifted the trophy with Portsmouth in Hong Kong in 2007.

He said: "All of us at Tottenham are looking forward to competing in this season's Barclays Asia Trophy. It is a great opportunity for fans from China to get to come and watch their favourite players in action.

"I really enjoyed the last time I was involved in the competition with Portsmouth two years ago in Hong Kong. It was a great few days in terms of preparation for the new season and I was really impressed with everything - it is a terrific competition and well organised. Everything was first class."
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2009
David Bentley's magnificent strike against Arsenal has won the vote for our 2008-09 Goal of the Season

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2009
xsay:

David Bentley's magnificent strike against Arsenal has won the vote for our 2008-09 Goal of the Season

why am i not surprised cheesy anything arsenal gets you guys flying cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2009
mukina2:

what do u mean? grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2009
mukina2:

what do you mean? U trying to say that if David Bentleys goal was not against The Arsenal xsay would not have posted the story?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2009
smiley They done come again o!!!

If una no like Us Lilywhites or your whole program for football na to yap us 24/7, den vamosse!!!!!!!!!!!

Mukina, why you no go your thread go seek your Arsenal people (actually, ave never gone to any other clubs thread before, not interested),

Seems you actually take a liking to this grand thread, confess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
mukina na secret spurs fan she just no go confess until we win the premiership next season smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 12:57am On Jun 12, 2009
xsay:

what do u mean? grin

It means you guys cant do without mentioning my team grin cheesy

didoflex:

smiley They done come again o!!!

If una no like Us Lilywhites or your whole program for football na to yap us 24/7, den vamosse!!!!!!!!!!!

Mukina, why you no go your thread go seek your Arsenal people (actually, ave never gone to any other clubs thread before, not interested),

Seems you actually take a liking to this grand thread, confess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
you nor fit enter our thread na. you nor get liver try am grin tongue
me like this thread? of three heart broken spudians trying to cheer themselves up? grin
you are correct .this thread is only good for yabbing grin

manmustwac:

mukina na secret spurs fan she just no go confess until we win the premiership next season smiley
see correct joseph grin dream on . .dream on grin grin una try finish top 4 first grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2009
@Mukina are u trying lure us to u thread?
even if i go, i do'nt have much to talk there, reason is cos all u guys
do every season is dsame.
make all the mouth grin and end up with nothing.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2009
wetin make dem remove u as Moderator?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2009
xsay:

wetin make dem remove u as Moderator?
wetin make u think dem don remove am as moderator? She be miss nairaland dem no fit remove am.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by lalaboi(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2009
wonders nor dey cease, . . . .Spurs supporters on Nl sha!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2009
where u dey b4? cave?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2009
@xsay
any news about any new players coming to the lane this august?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2009
No i never hear of any for now.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by lalaboi(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2009
Mehn. . . .You guyz dont deserve all the players you have. . . .dem go just waste their career for their. . . .defoe, keano, pavy, modric should be playing Champions league football. . . .what tha heck are they doing in Spurs??. . .get outta there sons!! lol
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2009
Spudians . .how far still dreaming? grin

this year it was newcastle . next year its your turn grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by MrCrackles(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2009
mukina2:

Lolz! cheesy grin wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2009
mukina2:

Stop fooling yourself muki last season was supposed to be our turn remember it was our worst start to a season in premiership history. But we still managed to finish 8th just 3 points short of european football smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.