Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (78892 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Razorr(f): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2007
In your wet dreams, young man!
Revenge is not a word we often like to use, but you guys are in trouble tonight! We are not an easily forgiving side! We will so trash you, that this thread would become inactive for a very long time to come, after that!
Blatant Nonsense!   angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2007
Bad Bad Razorr!! Naughty Language as usual! grin

You reckon its going to be a trashing abi? Like I mentioned, we have put ourselves under pressure since we'll be playing in the full glare of our fans,

U seem to forget that you havent won against us this season, kiss
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Razorr(f): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2007
Don't worry. . . The game is just eleven hours away! We would see after that! angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2007
Didoflex, you dey happy abi?

XMas don come early for you lot.

But even when the "steam" has run out for us we will still finish above you spuds.

But to be honest the team seems to be dying small by small on it's feet.

Now Theo is out for the season!

Na wa o!

Very soon we will have to use the striker from the female team!!!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2007
Vieira!! How now? Nice of you to connect to the Spurs Show.

Theo Walcott out for the season?? Didnt know that, How sad!

Pity about u guys sha, What happened?

What's ur take on Chelsea / Spurs tonite?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by chuckdee4(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2007
Im behind Tottenham to whoop Celsea, won't say what team i support but Chelsea can't and shouldnt win cos their head go swell too much
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2007
I would actually prefer the Spuds to win and then for them to lose in the next round.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by chuckdee4(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2007
Vieira:

I would actually prefer the Spuds to win and then for them to lose in the next round.

Spoken like a true Gunner, i bet u see that game as: Scum v Rich Scum
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2007
Nice once Chuckdee, Guess Senderos wants nothing better than both Clubs losing at the end of the day!

Poor Chap!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by lalaboi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2007
chelsea grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Mustay(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2007
nonesense. spurs ko, spurs ni! them no beat us 4 bridge, them wan com beat us 4 lane- never heard of. i've predicted earlier that manu and chelsea final will ensue and make u know say my crystal ball never fall

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2007
OK You win, was always going to be tough since we didnt finish u for house.

Good goals from ur strikers.

angry sad undecided cry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Razorr(f): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2007
Hee hee hee

Love Machine, you dey here? shocked I was expecting you to go on sabatical o! grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Abdblues(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2007
It was a very good game and we controlled it most of the time, Great strikes from Shevy and SWP,
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by wormedup(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2007
yay !! spurs just dealt with us, where is muki ! tongue tongue

dido, i guess ur definition of trashing is now in serious synchronisation with muki's grin

i'll borrow my little coz's sentence "if it wasn't for that penalty, it would have been 2 - 0"

what a nice place for sheva to deliver his classic !
u guys are gonna be living with those goals longer than we'll live with lennon's tongue . they'll always come to slap u in the face !

vieira, like i said before, we are not into "heartbreaking" like ur little guns, the earlier u own up to our winning way the better for ur heart. y do u guys like indulging in self-inflicted punishments tongue

nice game by the way.
better luck in ur uefa cup run cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Mustay(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2007
chelsea rules london, not tottenham, not fulham, not arsenal, not west ham
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Razorr(f): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2007
Wormy, abeg tell them o! I always feel sorry for these bad belle people! We keep breaking their hearts! Where is Muki? grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2007
Silly spuds!

Even the fans cannot punch straight.

Did you all see that foolish yid trying to punch Fat Lampard and still managed to miss.

Disgraceful.

The players cannot play

and the fans cannot even fight.

rubbish all round.

grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by lalaboi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2007
ahan!! lol

lampy na good weaver or! d guy go sabi box wella! lol
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Mustay(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2007
'Chelsea london dry gin' na im lamp. drink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by lalaboi(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2007
d thing work 4 am oh! lol
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Mustay(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2007
Na im dem go drink if those devils meet us 4 d remaining 3 titles' final. 1 trophy outta 4! Still counting. . . Lol
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by lalaboi(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2007
we go com use drunken football ki dem!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Mustay(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2007
No o! We go play football. But if all those agidi pikin like rooney and co, d thing go work
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by wormedup(m): 8:10am On Mar 21, 2007
lmao @ vieira,
i no fit shout ! cheesy

the stupid fool should have asked fab4 and eboue how it is done. when eboue messed bridge up, the camera couldn't even catch it ! shocked
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by chuckdee4(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2007
Nonsense Tottenham, never send a child to do a man's job, they actually thought they would beat Chelsea after throwing away the first game. Whats with Tottenham constantly feeling their a top 5 team, they shoudl finish in the top 5 for 3 years running b4 they even consider it, i see them as a mid table team with lil or no ambition
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2007
Did Chelsea ever win the Premiership till recent, ?

Lets be realistic teams evolve just like how PSG which entered the French first division in 1973 suddenly became a force in the league, Now they are facing relegation.

Spurs no doubt and that is the truth are a good team.

You cannot fault them. Yes we are evolving , Yes we are finally spending lil cash, Yes we arent up there yet, but remember we arent poor and we dont need cash, our part owners are 2nd and 5th in the richest people in football in England out of 100 players, owners etc. We all know Abrahimovich is no 1.

Gradually my friend, my young lads are getting there. We actually can still get the 5th spot again, cos there are only 2 points btw US, Everton and Bolton.

Think about it, most smaller clubs that go to Europe always capitulate in the Premiership, we are still doing rather well.

Thats all!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by chuckdee4(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2007
Don't have beef with Tottenham was just vexed they let Chelsea beat them on their own patch, i know Chelsea are no where near Tottenham and Arsenal status wise but lets give it to them they are the team of the moment (No be money cause am), if it wasn't for the money Arsenal would still be number 1 in London, like Arsenal, Tottenham are still in transition unlike Chelsea who can buy whoever they want. I've got much more respect for teams that don't buy titles, was just vexed with how Tottenham made it almost too easy for Chelsea, cos Arsenal comes to town now dem go get power
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2007
Chuckdee youre right to be pissed off about US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had the game won at StamfoRD Bridge, its so obvous that we put ourselves under pressure at the Lane,

Yeah, youre right about the money factor in football. I actually used to love Chelsea back then with Vialli, Gullit, Wise etc in their fold. Its just sometimes irritating when people just come out of the blues and start supporting a club with some kinda passion cos they're the rave of the moment.

In fact I have no beef with any club, I love watching good football and Ronaldo, Henry, Drogba, Martins, Sissoko, Anelka etc etc I can go on and on and on , There are some players I always wanna watch and admire, But when people become illiterate and abusive and talk about a team that they dont have an iota of knowledge about, its irritating!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really is!!!!!!!

angry angry angry angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by wormedup(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2007
dido,
i have a lot of respect for u but whenever u think it's too much, let me know.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by kitaun(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2007
can it ever be too much? grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by chuckdee4(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2007
Didoflex i get were ur coming from, if u ask me the problem is Mourinho, when Ranieri was Chelsea boss, even with all that money, no one disliked them this much, until big mouth Mourinho came and started flapping his gums, the man doesn't know how to talk, coupled with the backing of a billionaire, his ego went right thru the roof now, Wenger and Ferguson may not be best of freinds but at least they got respect 4 one another, respect doesn't exist in Mourinho's dictionary, afterall no be Chelsea first see money, where were they when United were raking in richest club in the world on consecutive occassions

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.