Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (79825 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2010
well even though we lost our last match it was meaningless
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2010
Glory Tottenham Hot SpurS at last we made it. cool
Please guys give me info of who and who is going
and coming in to the club.
i see many guys with Spurs Jersey this dayss tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2010
i wonder how long they will remain spurs fans for? A few days or a few weeks?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2010
welldone to ledley king and peter crouch for scoring two of the three england goals.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2010
welldone Jermain Defoe Ledley King Aaron Lenon Peter Crouch and Michael Dawson for making the england team. No other english premier team can boast of having five players in the england squad smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2010
they are the reason, England will kicked out in the group stages grin

spuds= badluck grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 2:00am On Jun 05, 2010
infact no other country can boast of 5 players from one team in thier squad.

mukina2:

they are the reason, England will kicked out in the group stages grin

spuds= badluck grin
wrong they are the reason why england will make to the last four just like spurs smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 2:04am On Jun 05, 2010
Spuds is rubbish jo grin
;Di expect them to be the next injury causalities to be back on the plane to engerland grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by dayokanu(m): 5:23am On Jun 06, 2010
infact no other country can boast of 5 players from one team in thier squad.

Germany- Hans Jorg Butt, Phillip Lahm, Holger Badstuber, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Thomas Muller, Mario Gomez and Miroslav Klose All 7 players from BAYERN MUNICH

Tell us another lie
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by dipo2much(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Germany- Hans Jorg Butt, Phillip Lahm, Holger Badstuber, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Thomas Muller, Mario Gomez and Miroslav Klose All 7 players from BAYERN MUNICH

Tell us another lie

were grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2010
Maybe he meant premiership teams i dont believe manmustwac is that ignorant
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by dayokanu(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2010
Let him come and defend himself. Cos I know EPL fans are the most ignorant on the surface of the earth
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by tubabie(f): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Let him come and defend himself. Cos I know EPL fans are the most ignorant on the surface of the earth

^^^^ Dey spill drivel small small o. cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by dipo2much(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Is this a Joke? So what other league fans are there? German abi? You are the only german fan I know and what I know even more is that you LOVE arsenal. If you say EPL fans are ignorant then you say everyone on Nairaland sports (except dk) is ignorant
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by dayokanu(m): 12:07am On Jun 07, 2010
We have Barca fans on this forum e.g Krayola and honeric we have serie A on this forums e.g Chickenshrimp and sage we have Madrid fans on this forum e.g biina and galatico we have Bayern fans on this forum e.g Toba and BWK

None of them can spew that amount of rubbish.

But EPL fans are full of it especially ASSANAL fans
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by medjai(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2010
no diss but Spurs havent got enough quality to play in the Champions League group stage
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2010
medjai:

no diss but Spurs havent got enough quality to play in the Champions League group stage
well we got five players in the england squad our keeper is in the brazilian squad plus international players who play for croatia and honduras. I know we'll make it.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2010
Gomes will only play in friendlies grin grin
dunga is not high on cheap drugs to have him between the sticks for any serious match grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2010
mukina2:

Gomes will only play in friendlies grin grin
dunga is not high on cheap drugs to have him between the sticks for any serious match grin
u don come with your nonsense. gomez is good enough to be the england keeper he's better than any keeper england has at the moment. smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2010
ohh la la we wont hear ourselves . .defoe scored grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2010
mukina2:

ohh la la we wont hear ourselves . .defoe scored grin grin
yep defoe saved england. do u know that we closed from work at 12:30 today because of the game and it was the same everywhere all over the country.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2010
i wish you had lost sad

grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 6:25am On Jun 26, 2010
mukina2:

i wish you had lost sad

grin grin grin
Yeah England will lose but only when they meet Brazil in the semi finals after beating Germany and probably Argentina. And Jermaine Defoe will score in all the gamesĀ  smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2010
grin grin see dreams grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2010
mukina2:

grin grin see dreams grin
well i must confess i was just joking when i said england will win and defoe score. I really knew they were going to lose. wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2010
na defoe's goal plus the plenty spuds players gif dem bad luck grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2010
mukina2:

na defoe's goal plus the plenty spuds players gif dem bad luck grin grin
Well don't forget that Kevin-Prince Boateng is one of our boys who plays for Ghana and is making Ghana and Africa proud. smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2010
shiorr he is not ranked the same as defoe and that midget lennon na grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 1:12am On Jul 01, 2010
mukina2:

shiorr he is not ranked the same as defoe and that midget lennon na grin
So what? He scored for ghana who are performed better than Ivory Coast boys that u wanted to win wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 1:16am On Jul 01, 2010
CIv dem jazz my team grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 1:31am On Jul 01, 2010
The same way dem jazz defoe and co thats why the ball did not cross the line na jazz cause am.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2010
The Club is delighted to announce that Darren Eales has today (1 July 2010) joined the Football Club board as Director of Football Administration.

Darren started his professional career as a footballer playing in the USA in the A-League following a collegiate career in the Ivy League. He graduated in Economics at Brown University before returning to London and qualifying as a Barrister after reading law at Cambridge University. Darren spent six years as a Barrister in private practice dealing with sports, media and employment areas of law. In 2006 he joined West Bromwich Albion where he held a wide-ranging role encompassing the responsibilities of Club Secretary, Board Director and Legal Director.

Also today, Paul Barber, who left the Club in February 2010, has stepped down as non-executive director.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.