Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,259 members, 7,864,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (79824 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2010
We were saddened to hear that our former coach and assistant manager, Pat Welton, passed away on Monday. He was 82.

Pat coached successfully at Youth level for both England and Spurs and then stepped up to assist Keith Burkinshaw when he took over as manager in July, 1976.

After an impressive playing career as a goalkeeper, mainly with Orient and later Queens Park Rangers, Pat subsequently managed in non-league football with St Albans and Walthamstow Avenue.

As a player he was a member of the Orient team that won the Third Division (South) Championship in 1956.

However, his strength was in youth development and, as international manager, he led England to victory in the UEFA Championship at that level in 1963.

He continued that success when he became our first full-time youth manager in August, 1969, coaching our side to two FA Youth Cup triumphs in the early 1970s.

Moving up to the first team, he served the Club for four years - including our promotion back to the First Division in 1978. He later worked with Burkinshaw in Bahrain.

Pat will always be remembered at White Hart Lane not just for his professional ability but also as an extremely likeable personality. We extend our condolences to his family and friend at this sad time.

Full news on spurs website
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2010
site for new spuds stadium grin cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2010
are you sure because that dosen't look like it to me. is it photoshop u used?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2010
thats your new stadium site oh grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2010
Spurs 4 Life kiss
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2010
thankyou mister president
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Former Arsenal striker Thierry Henry scored against old foes Tottenham but he finished on the losing side on his debut for New York Red Bulls.

The 32-year-old scored in the first half when he converted a cross from Joel Lindpere past Carlo Cudicini.

Robbie Keane equalised from short range before full-back Gareth Bale fired in the winner after a defensive mix-up.

"The goals are going to come," said Henry. "The reception was great, every time I touched the ball they cheered."

The Frenchman, who took public transport to the match, played the first half, handing his number 14 shirt to Spurs midfielder Luka Modric at the whistle.

Henry signed a four-and-a-half year deal with the Bulls after he was released by Barcelona.

The forward also announced his retirement from international football after the World Cup, having scored 51 goals for France in 123 appearances.

"The young bloke from that first half, Henry, looks like he's got a good future," joked Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp.

"He was fantastic. He's a different class. He's still a world class player. We were fortunate to win the game. We did OK. We're just back in training."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/8847539.stm
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 1:48am On Jul 26, 2010
Henry will be on the losing side from now on.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2010
GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
welcome back i thought u had let the lane for good smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 1:08am On Jul 30, 2010
"twack" grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 1:13am On Jul 30, 2010
How market? grin grin

i heard you won villareal 4-1 . .impressive cheesy cheesy cheesy

Up Spuds!!! grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by chelseabmw(m): 4:32am On Jul 30, 2010
^^^^

How far na?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2010
mukina whats that nonsense about spurs with my name in facebook?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2010
chelseabmw:

^^^^

How far na?

i dey oh wink

manmustwac:

mukina whats that nonsense about spurs with my name in facebook?
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by medjai(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
I heard that Woodgate wont make the 25-man squad for the season
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2010
yep and fabregas still wants to go to barcelona
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by chelseabmw(m): 1:35am On Aug 01, 2010
mukina2:

i dey oh wink
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
make u help 190 na abeg
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by medjai(m): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2010
Spurs will face either: Young boys
Sampdoria
Dynamo Kiev
Sporting Braga
AJ Auxerre
in the 4th round champions league qualifiers. I think any team other than Young boys or Auxerre, Spurs wont play in the UCL
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 12:21am On Aug 05, 2010
medjai:

Spurs will face either: Young boys
Sampdoria
Dynamo Kiev
Sporting Braga
AJ Auxerre
in the 4th round champions league qualifiers. I think any team other than Young boys or Auxerre, Spurs wont play in the UCL
nor be news na, we know grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by medjai(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2010
Spurs will know their fate today.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by HNIC(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2010
Fixed,  . . .
Fixed . . . .
the Spuds get Young boys shocked shocked shocked
The draw that favours them the most
If Spuds can't beat Young boys, they should be RELEGATED!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2010
Young Boys or is it small pipkin boys we don already qualify for the champions league before the game has startted. grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by medjai(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
Young boys actually knocked out Fenarbache on away goals. Dont let their name deceive you, dem sabi o. It wont be a walk in the park at all
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2010
i nkow its going to be a stroll. Meet me back here after the first leg to jist about the stroll in the park wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by medjai(m): 12:40am On Aug 07, 2010
we shall see. First leg is 17/18. 2nd leg is on 24/25.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2010
its sooner than that. its the following week after the 14th but not sure what date it is. smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Basics007: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2010
Manmuswac i hope u wont jinx the tie with this overconfidence thing. Still remember Fa cup semifinal vs Portsmouth?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2010
Yeah but the wembley pitch has to take the blame for that it atrotious because they always use it for concerts in the summer.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Basics007: 1:41am On Aug 09, 2010
Well u may be right. Plus there was some rubbish refereeing on that day .e.g Krancjar perfectly good goal that was disqualified.
Overall wish i could be as confident as u guys but this is Spurs we r talking about,as erratic as ever. Wolves took 6points off us last season(even at WHL),Stoke took 3,even useless Hull took 2 at same WHL.
So in summary,let's make caution our watchword. I mean if they could defeat Fernerbache in Istanbul,then they must be good
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 1:59am On Aug 09, 2010
spudsssssss tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Basics007: 3:15am On Aug 09, 2010
Mukina how far now. Long time. U never leave this playahating biz?

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.