Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ever Had Issues With GTB USSD Transfer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ever Had Issues With GTB USSD Transfer? (894 Views)

USSD Codes Of All The Commercial Banks In Nigeria (Full List) / Access Bank Ussd Transfer Has Zero Security / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had Issues With GTB USSD Transfer? by tonyx4x44(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
My first few trials with this service went smoothly and completed with seconds. Yesterday I made a substantial transfer to a Firstbank account, it's been over 24 hours now, the funds were deducted immediately but is yet to be credited into the recipient's account. Is this normal?
Re: Ever Had Issues With GTB USSD Transfer? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Ever Had Issues With GTB USSD Transfer? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:
My first few trials with this service went smoothly and completed with seconds. Yesterday I made a substantial transfer to a Firstbank account, it's been over 24 hours now, the funds were deducted immediately but is yet to be credited into the recipient's account. Is this normal?
yeah....i had same problem with First bank Account....the First bank account holder should try checking his acct later around 7pm

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Issues With GTB USSD Transfer? by tonyx4x44(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
kallmemrB:
yeah....i had same problem with First bank Account....the First bank account holder should try checking his acct later around 7pm

Thanks!

I was thinking it was an isolated occurence
Re: Ever Had Issues With GTB USSD Transfer? by bigtt76(f): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2016
People get mind shaaa! Everyday we hear of issues with GTBank's electronic channels such as Internet Banking, ATM dispense issues, missing funds in account etc yet we still de follow dem experiment with USSD isssorite! undecided
Re: Ever Had Issues With GTB USSD Transfer? by tonyx4x44(m): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2016
bigtt76:
People get mind shaaa! Everyday we hear of issues with GTBank's electronic channels such as Internet Banking, ATM dispense issues, missing funds in account etc yet we still de follow dem experiment with USSD isssorite! undecided

hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Skin Whiten,skin Toning And Skin Brigthen Creams / Billionaire Tony Elumelu Meets The Lady Who Carried A Placard Looking For Job / Vtu Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.