Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex (1105 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE / My Wife Is Denying Me Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex by Oluola89(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
I am Bukunmi a newlywed and I've
only been married for 6 months. I
married the man I considered the love
of my life, my best friend and
confidant. We dated for about a year
before we got engaged, and he told me
that he wanted to abstain from sex, to
which I
agreed. We've never really had any
major issues since we got married.
He's a good man
and very responsible too. The only
problem is in the area of "lovemaking".
Honestly, it's
been a very bad experience for me. He
really doesn't care at all if I'm satisfied
or not... For more story visit www.kleeqers.com/forum/romance/459-help-me-my-husband-is-denying-me-of-sex

Re: Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex by Emmatdayo(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
u hav a 1minute man as a husband grin
Re: Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex by Elosky: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
I blame GEJ for this

1 Like

Re: Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
too bad
Re: Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex by gabinogem(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Everything about life has its advantage & disadvantage... u are currently facing the disadvantage of his abstinence from sex, & there is little or nothing u can do about that, here in Nigeria, Africa.
Re: Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex by kikies(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
ehhnn cheat on him na,shuu........sha dnt let him catch u, thank me later......u quote me,rain no go fall for ur area inside dis hot weather

1 Like

Re: Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
angry out out out ! Out my house!
Re: Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex by Davidddon(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
It means 2 things either he is impotent or lacks the experience whatsoever. The solution is closer to u, since u said he is ur confidant, at least do a chitchat with him to reveal to u abt his state or condition as regards lovemaking and see how he will divulge his secret to u. If it doesn't work out, then pray that God will strengthen ur marriage more and more because situation like this ought to be taken serious as they lead to broken marriage.
Re: Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex by rawtouch: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
I won't do that to u cum to me
Re: Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Marriage is not all about sex

One thing might be disturbing him especially economical issues

Find out what the problem is and help him to overcome.

Then sex life will set again
Re: Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Its not fair Na.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back Badly But I Do Not Feel A Thing / How To Compliment A Woman / [a True Life Story] I Was Forced Into Marriage And My Virgnity Snatched Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.