Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,746 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Remmy My Friend In Church Is Not Happy With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remmy My Friend In Church Is Not Happy With Me (440 Views)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remmy My Friend In Church Is Not Happy With Me by Adadio: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
I met Remmy on the night a Pastor came to our church from Lagos to do a four day program. The program ended at about 9 pm and I was leaving the church auditorium when this cute shapely figure with prominent hips and a beautiful smiling face walked up to me say hi."Did you enjoy the program?" she asked.I replied in the affirmative. From thence we became friends.I look out for her whenever I'm in church. She does the same too.Any Sunday i don't run into her she definitely would call after service to know why?I gradually developed so much feelings for her but being a married man,and one not disposed to messing around,I told myself that i would arrange for my unmarried younger brother in Texas to marry her.
I set my plan in motion by informing her that I had something important to discuss with her.
Re: Remmy My Friend In Church Is Not Happy With Me by Adadio: 6:43am On Mar 11, 2016
Adadio:
I met Remmy on the night a Pastor came to our church from Lagos to do a four day program. The program ended at about 9 pm and I was leaving the church auditorium when this cute shapely figure with prominent hips and a beautiful smiling face walked up to me say hi."Did you enjoy the program?" she asked.I replied in the affirmative. From thence we became friends.I look out for her whenever I'm in church. She does the same too.Any Sunday i don't run into her she definitely would call after service to know why?I gradually developed so much feelings for her but being a married man,and one not disposed to messing around,I told myself that i would arrange for my unmarried younger brother in Texas to marry her.
I set my plan in motion by informing her that I had something important to discuss with her.

Part 1

(1) (Reply)

A LOVE Note Of An ACCOUNTANT To His Love / Ladies: 9 Things You Should Never Say To Men Part6 / Reader Disclaimer:13 Common Lines Cheating Men Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.