Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry (15003 Views)

LASU Vice Chancellor Receives Riot From Students As Birthday Gift (photos/video) / JAMB Officials Got Bribes From CBT Centres To Alter UTME Results - Oloyede / IMSU Graduate Drowns In Soakaway Pit While Fleeing From Students Pouring Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by oloyedayo(m): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2016
Manueleee:
I will call her to confirm. Becos am presently in Adamawa, while she base in Awka.
pls, inform her not to pay a dime, if she can get in touch with the jamb staff at the center it will do her a lot of good. We can expose these people together.
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by toprealman: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Nigerians are very selfish and wicked. Everyone is thinking of how to build that mansion and buy cars.....transient things! Very few are left with conscience.
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Samanda(f): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2016
Baptist high school Umuohe Ngor-okpala Imo state collects 1000 from it's candidate before entering the hall.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by obstead200(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2016
Deejayprof:
it's not just about scoring above 200.
This is so unfortunate that exam invigilators would be the ones encouraging examination malpractice all because of greed.

And after such acts, JAMB will come out here blabbing that one state has the highest score in UTME. I weep for this country o. I just wonder if there's any significant difference between these people and former NSA facing trials.

Anyone with Dibu's phone number or email address?
Why did u not collect evidence? reporting to Dibu wont solve any problem for u without any evidence.
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by vickfrankjnr: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
An interesting sober epic by the OP. But unfortunately cant pass judgement based on one sided veiw. If i understood you well, youre not the jambite rather your client is ? 1) Will want to know what exactly you were doing at the Center at that instance 2) Do your contract (tutorial) extends to Center, outside or inside the hall. 3) Were you paid to write for her and the biometrics failed to recognise, hence the real candidate was produced later 30mins to end of exam. Tell us the truth so we can advice. I found it hard to beleive that a jamb officer or agent will compromise his /her remuneration for just N1000 if something is not wrong with that candidate (maybe to help out). Note, the first basic obligation of the examiners is to conform all security checks are met. Your eligibility or thats of the candidate must scale the Biometric check which need not to be compromise. If they openly demand a bribe for Biometrics, then it either you or your student is a fraud, or the Center you intend to expose is one of those miracle/ magic centers that help mediocre celebrated at the expense of the intelligent ones. Am speaking out of experience. They bought their ways through impostors at jamb Center and post utmes without even showing a face at the exam hall. such was the case on last year post utme exam of one Federal university in Anambra were an agent was apprehended on the act, after writing CBT for ten different candidates presumably their candidates/ students. Lets help condemn Exam malpractices of any sort.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by dahdah: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
youre a confirm wizard

Wizard !!! Kilo de Oga mi Sir ?

1 Like

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by dazzlingfranci: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
I experience the same thing yesterday paid a thousand naira just gate pass at gaint immaculate school Ngwa road aba,9:30 EXAM STARTED 2:OOPM

1 Like

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by colossus2: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
vickfrankjnr:
An interesting sober epic by the OP. But unfortunately cant pass judgement based on one sided veiw. If i understood you well, youre not the jambite rather your client is ? 1) Will want to know what exactly you were doing at the Center at that instance 2) Do your contract (tutorial) extends to Center, outside or inside the hall. 3) Were you paid to write for her and the biometrics failed to recognise, hence the real candidate was produced later 30mins to end of exam. Tell us the truth so we can advice. I found it hard to beleive that a jamb officer or agent will compromise his /her remuneration for just N1000 if something is not wrong with that candidate (maybe to help out). Note, the first basic obligation of the examiners is to conform all security checks are met. Your eligibility or thats of the candidate must scale the Biometric check which need not to be compromise. If they openly demand a bribe for Biometrics, then it either you or your student is a fraud, or the Center you intend to expose is one of those miracle/ magic centers that help mediocre celebrated at the expense of the intelligent ones. Am speaking out of experience. They bought their ways through impostors at jamb Center and post utmes without even showing a face at the exam hall. such was the case on last year post utme exam of one Federal university in Anambra were an agent was apprehended on the act, after writing CBT for ten different candidates presumably their candidates/ students. Lets help condemn Exam malpractices of any sort.
Next time read, re-read, and read again, so you can understand or you tell a JSS3 student to teach you comprehension.
This is not rocket science that you can't understand.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by otokx(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
toprealman:
Nigerians are very selfish and wicked. Everyone is thinking of how to build that mansion and buy cars.....transient things! Very few are left with conscience.

our society celebrates such transient things e.g. stomach infrastructure.
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by toprealman: 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
otokx:

our society celebrates such transient things e.g. stomach infrastructure.
Fact and when you save from your legit hustle to do the little you can, you are quickly tagged a failure by the same society. Crazy world indeed.
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by vickfrankjnr: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=colossus2 post=43616809]
Next time read, re-read, and read again, so you can understand or you tell a JSS3 student to teach you comprehension.
This is not rocket science that you can't understand.(quote)

Too bad it didn't go down well with you. At least am privileged for a JSS3 student to be taught comprehension. But the little jargon really made a hit to the culprit it meant for. We are in a forum were issues are meant to be discussed and you rather choose other way round. Is it popular that all must follow the same trend in favor of a writer? Must we believe EVERYTHING without critical observation? Because its coming from you or cohorts. Well; You know better why you choose to over react.But be assured that i will always be at freedom/ liberty to express my opinion undiluted any day( for or against). "A BITTER PILLS IS THE BEST CANDY FOR THOSE WHO KNOW IT WORTH"
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Deejayprof: 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=vickfrankjnr post=43624989][/quote]
must U turn every issue to arguments that U support and oppose?
who wants someone like U to believe. Please learn to ignore posts if U must do. Did d mod claim he went to the centre with the victim? Are U sure U are not sympathetic to those that engage in such heinous act of forcing other people to join U in the evil acts U engage in? if U are one, I advice U repent before nemesis catches up with U
I advice U read again to get ur area of ambiguity cleared.
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by vickfrankjnr: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
@Deejayprof, you just proved my imagination right with your timely response in defen of colossus2. Different names yet same person. Try to be a fair judge. You watched Colossus2 lift the lid of sentiment with his direct attack on my post, yet you turned a blind eye only to react when I responded. Why didn't you advice himas well to ignore my post as it meant for the forum. Your not been fair to me. Between us who intends drawing public sympathy? A case of the pot calling the kettle black. Repent or you will pay your dues soonest.
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by outlandra(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
same thing happened in my centre @Aba ...we were told to pay #1000 for "CV CLEARANCE" ..**LOL**...i just told the woman that i was with only #1000, that i can only give her #500 coz the remainin money is for my transport fee .
she collected the money sha....but this kind of thing can nd is only happening in south east ....
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Deejayprof: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
outlandra:
same thing happened in my centre @Aba ...we were told to pay #1000 for "CV CLEARANCE" ..**LOL**...i just told the woman that i was with only #1000, that i can only give her #500 coz the remainin money is for my transport fee .
she collected the money sha....but this kind of thing can nd is only happening in south east ....
hmmmm
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by outlandra(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
Deejayprof:
hmmmm
hmmmmmm
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Deejayprof:
it's not just about scoring above 200.
This is so unfortunate that exam invigilators would be the ones encouraging examination malpractice all because of greed.

And after such acts, JAMB will come out here blabbing that one state has the highest score in UTME. I weep for this country o. I just wonder if there's any significant difference between these people and former NSA facing trials.

Anyone with Dibu's phone number or email address?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Things Students Can Do During The ASUU Strike / ~university Of Abuja~ 2009/2010 Post Ume / ASUU Strike: Ngige Begs University Lecturers To Have Mercy On Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.