Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Remmy My Friend In Church Is Not Happy With Me .part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remmy My Friend In Church Is Not Happy With Me .part 2 (619 Views)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remmy My Friend In Church Is Not Happy With Me .part 2 by Adadio: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
As I stated earlier,I told Remmythat I had an important discussion I wanted to have with her.She was full of anticipation and I let the tension to build up for upwards of two weeks.I tactfully avoided her in church until when I convinced myself that enshrined was virtually dying to hear from me.I made it seem that she was the one that cornered me after a church program that ended at 8.30 pm on a Wednesday.She was full of excitement when she walked up to me.After the exchange of pleasantries,I then told her how beautiful and down to earth she was.I told her that I had watched her closely and came to the conclusion that she would ale a good wife.It was then I informed her that I was looking for a wife for my brother based in Texas and that she fitted the bill.I was shocked by her response."You see, I must thank you for your interest in me on behalf of your younger brother,but im so sorry because as you see me so,I would been married before now.Right now I am having a serious relationship with a guy who also attends this church.Does it mean your brother cannot find a wife to marry in America?"I was to say the least taken aback but however maintained my cool.I thanked her and wished her well in her relationship.
From thenceforth,our greetings became perfunctory until I left for Lagos for Christmas when she started bombarding me with calls.I told her I left Abuja for Lagos to enjoy Christmas with my family."My friend,when I you coming back?I am missing you".*I replied,"not to worry,I will soon be in Abuja,and besides I got a Christmas gift for you"I guess she was excited about that.
Re: Remmy My Friend In Church Is Not Happy With Me .part 2 by Adadio: 6:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Adadio:
As I stated earlier,I told Remmythat I had an important discussion I wanted to have with her.She was full of anticipation and I let the tension to build up for upwards of two weeks.I tactfully avoided her in church until when I convinced myself that enshrined was virtually dying to hear from me.I made it seem that she was the one that cornered me after a church program that ended at 8.30 pm on a Wednesday.She was full of excitement when she walked up to me.After the exchange of pleasantries,I then told her how beautiful and down to earth she was.I told her that I had watched her closely and came to the conclusion that she would ale a good wife.It was then I informed her that I was looking for a wife for my brother based in Texas and that she fitted the bill.I was shocked by her response."You see, I must thank you for your interest in me on behalf of your younger brother,but im so sorry because as you see me so,I would been married before now.Right now I am having a serious relationship with a guy who also attends this church.Does it mean your brother cannot find a wife to marry in America?"I was to say the least taken aback but however maintained my cool.I thanked her and wished her well in her relationship.
From thenceforth,our greetings became perfunctory until I left for Lagos for Christmas when she started bombarding me with calls.I told her I left Abuja for Lagos to enjoy Christmas with my family."My friend,when I you coming back?I am missing you".*I replied,"not to worry,I will soon be in Abuja,and besides I got a Christmas gift for you"I guess she was excited about that.
Part 2

(1) (Reply)

Watch How To Give Pleasure To Your Partner With Your Fingers / How Can I Get The Dream Girl I Always Want / Hilarious! Woman Puts Cheating Boyfriend Up For Sale On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.