Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? (4716 Views)

Ok / Pls Come In And Tell Me Your Real Name... / What Is Your Real Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
When I was growing up we used to call it fruit, yes its a fruit but not the real name. Who knows the real name.

I swear lalasticlala you don't know it.

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by falconey(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Small apple
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
falconey:
Small apple
wrong.
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
When I was growing up we used to call it fruit, yes its a fruit but not the real name. Who knows the real name.
thats avocado if am not mistaking
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by falconey(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
wrong.

So you know the right answer and you asked?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Almond. undecided

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Jadekitana(f): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

It's sycamore fruit.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
falconey:

So you know the right answer and you asked?
I said its wrong because (small Apple ) does not sound unique.
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by IamLEGEND1: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
make I catch seat,wait for dem ancient manchis to come enlighten us
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by NKekuma: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Almond. undecided

Its indian almond. mumu over sabi

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by falconey(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
I said its wrong because (small Apple ) does not sound unique.

Ok the name is cherrymafiso
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by chisupport: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
That's almond!!...
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by drake2(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Terminalia catappa

5 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
NKekuma:

Your future female generations "mumu"! grin

What A disrespectful dickhead!
It's An Almond!
If You disagree, Choke on my clit for all I fûcking care!cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by suwalee(f): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
ALMOND
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

It's An Almond!
don't mind him.
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Dahveydson(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
LOL

We simply called it fruit back then.
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Jadekitana(f): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

It's An Almond!

Nice response! Epic!

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by psalmchi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
For d olodos, its called almond fruit.
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
don't mind him.
Don't mind the goat..undecided

Instead of him to thank my generous Ass for enlightening his dumb, dimwitted ass...He's Spiting my ass, trying So hard to feign Intelligence! grin

Airhead!

10 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Jadekitana(f): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Are you not an im.becile now? Someone gave an opinion and all you could call her was a mumu! Who is the mumu here?
NKekuma:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by NKekuma: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

It's An Almond!

I am disrespectful but you are a dumb mumu gilr who likes forming what she doesn't know.

This is a link to what an Almond is http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Almond

While this is a link to the indian almond. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Indian+Almond

Learn. Stuppid she-goat.

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
NKekuma:

Only in Naija a man who knoweth not will call the one who knows mumu. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Nice response! Epic!
Thanks babe!
grin

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by a2space(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Terminalia catappa

or also known as Bengal almond, country almond, false kamani, Indian almond, Malabar almond, sea almond, and tropical almond.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by NKekuma: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
Are you not an im.becile now? Someone gave an opinion and all you could call her was a mumu! Who is the mumu here?

Shut up there you this stinking village fowl. Did I quote you? Mind your business. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by NKekuma: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Only in Naija a man who knoweth not will call the one who knows mumu. SMH

Swerve. Bittch ass nigga. Asslicking monkey.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
This Estherfabian sha can fit insult o shocked .. I love reading ur hits back to back.. If I get 1 of those.. Am quiting life..
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
NKekuma:

Shut up there you this stinking village fowl. Did I quote you? Mind your business. Idiot.
guy to be sincere u Bleep up big time calling her mumu. U really Bleep up I swear

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
NKekuma:

Swerve. Bittch ass nigga. Asslicking monkey.

pea brain what U need to do
is stay off nairaland and read
U know nothing
U got owned by a woman
U can talk smack all day
a smack talking dumbass always gona be a smack talking dumbass

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
NKekuma:

5 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
I had fun with that fruit o.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Saw This On Facebook: What Is Wrong With Her? / Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies / Three Gay Men Weds In World’s Trio Same S Ex Marriage (SHOKING PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.