Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! (927 Views)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. / 10+ Times People Had A Bit Too Much And Did Really Weird Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by JoaHynppes(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
I've been with my girlfriend now for about 4-5 months and recently she seems to have suddenly lost some interest. We met at university and we lived in flats next door to eachother in our student accomodaton so we had built a solid friendship for over a year.

Our relationship had been fantastic up to now and we've seen eachother almost everyday and she was always telling me how much she loved me and we have even booked a holiday abroad together in July.

However, a few days ago she seemed off with me (you know when you can just tell something isn't right) and this was just before she was going away for a weekend with her friend. Over the few days she was gone she didn't contact me at all which is very unusual for her and even when she got back she was always "too tired" to want to see me. So I asked her one day over facebook chat: "Are we ok?" and after taking a while she replied "I don't know". Which was a real shock to me and felt like a punch in the stomach.

I had to see her after hearing that so I went straight over to her house and asked her what that meant and she just kept saying she was tired and she didn't know. I asked her if she wanted to break up and she said she didn't know but she didn't think so. After a while she said she thought the problem was that we were "too perfect" and it seemed like "too much too soon", meaning after her last boyfriend who she was with for about two years and who she was still supposedly with when I first started having "relations" with her (yeah that's bad, I know, but he lived back where she's from so it was a long distance relationship and she'd been trying to break up with him but he wouldn't take it).

So apparently she's scared that we're too serious or whatever but what I don't get is that she's the one who made it serious in the first place, she was the first one to say "I love you", booking the holiday was her idea too and she's been all over me in general for the whole time. I don't understand it at all and any advice would be highly appreciated!
Re: My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by Elosky: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
this is a big case of infatuation not love, and i blame GEJ for this
Re: My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by halfricanadian(f): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
wo dont let relationships define ur happiness

Quit nd move dont fix it will only hurt u more smiley
Re: My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by Dahveydson(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
She's saying back off and give me space to breathe. Which could also mean you don't interest me anymore.

My advice, do something out of the ordinary from what you've been doing. Spice up the relationship with a crazy hangout, game, etc.

Ps: don't try to understand girls, you'll never graduate.
Re: My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by Chommieblaq(f): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
If u love her then give her a break, and when she eventually comes around, let your character pass this message to her "you love her buh u can equally do without her"!!

Buh if u no love her, free her jareee, it might be a rebound relationship for her.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by Iamlordgee(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Where is that Love Doctor.. You are needed Here o
Re: My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
I always have it at the back of my mind that i must go in a relationship, i should be ready for shocker, so am alway with my bullet proof
Re: My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by Cutehector(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jus gv her some space will u. cool
Re: My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by dulux07(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lol u snatched her from another. Nemesis grin
On a more serious note, it might be that she was actually using u as company since her ex was far away or probably to get over her ex.
Just let her be, dont bug her about the issue, just play along and see how things work out.
Ladies and their funny excuses, thats how most of them miss it.
Re: My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by sirthisthickkal: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
you guys live in the same house,you guys see each other everyday, you guys probably bleep almost everyday. Tell me why won't she get bored? U cant be eating beans everyday and remain joyful?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
JoaHynppes:

I've been with my girlfriend now for about 4-5 months and recently she seems to have suddenly lost some interest. We met at university and we lived in flats next door to eachother in our student accomodaton so we had built a solid friendship for over a year.

Our relationship had been fantastic up to now and we've seen eachother almost everyday and she was always telling me how much she loved me and we have even booked a holiday abroad together in July.

However, a few days ago she seemed off with me (you know when you can just tell something isn't right) and this was just before she was going away for a weekend with her friend. Over the few days she was gone she didn't contact me at all which is very unusual for her and even when she got back she was always "too tired" to want to see me. So I asked her one day over facebook chat: "Are we ok?" and after taking a while she replied "I don't know". Which was a real shock to me and felt like a punch in the stomach.

I had to see her after hearing that so I went straight over to her house and asked her what that meant and she just kept saying she was tired and she didn't know. I asked her if she wanted to break up and she said she didn't know but she didn't think so. After a while she said she thought the problem was that we were "too perfect" and it seemed like "too much too soon", meaning after her last boyfriend who she was with for about two years and who she was still supposedly with when I first started having "relations" with her (yeah that's bad, I know, but he lived back where she's from so it was a long distance relationship and she'd been trying to break up with him but he wouldn't take it).

So apparently she's scared that we're too serious or whatever but what I don't get is that she's the one who made it serious in the first place, she was the first one to say "I love you", booking the holiday was her idea too and she's been all over me in general for the whole time. I don't understand it at all and any advice would be highly appreciated!

It's simple. She's bored. Attraction expires.
Re: My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Give her reasons why she needs you. I mean to say show her.
Yes, are u too perfect?
No fight, no argument?
Seriously, relationships without dramas ar fvcking boring!!!
D drama is needed to keep it lively.
Plus she does not really know what she wants.
Re: My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by Cholls(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
HateU2:
Give her reasons why she needs you. I mean to say show her.
Yes, are u too perfect?
No fight, no argument?
Seriously, relationships without dramas ar fvcking boring!!!
D drama is needed to keep it lively.
Plus she does not really know what she wants.
my sister what can I say?

This is Good.
Re: My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by Cmiller(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dahveydson:
She's saying back off and give me space to breathe. Which could also mean you don't interest me anymore.

My advice, do something out of the ordinary from what you've been doing. Spice up the relationship with a crazy hangout, game, etc.

Ps: don't try to understand girls, you'll never graduate.
Am still in year1 for over 10years repeating one course "understandinggirls 101"....the course easy to get but hard to cram one formula
Re: My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! by guente02(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
U guys are fond of yourselves already and trust me tgat ain't good.

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Teen Look 2016 / Tee Billz Accuses Tiwasavage Of Infidelity / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.