Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos (20871 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos by cmpunk: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
He didnt think of coming to naija when xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other Africans was at its peak.

Now MTN is to pay a big fine for aiding insurgency(sim registration issue ) in Nigeria, he is here doing rankadede.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos by Sunky200: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Zuma emphasis was on South African Companies operating in Nigeria.

Can someone pls tell me the number of Nigerias companies operating in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos by 9ja4show: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
kennydee05:
In addition kindly tell MTN to pay their fine

See ehh in development, SA has left us behind ; do you know how many companies they own in this country? We had good shopping malls across the country because of shoprite, name one nigeria company apart from glo and dangote and I will show you the links to SA

Na only mouth we get for this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos by amanze15(m): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
i think the two countries would be much more stronger together, but giving Nigerians visa waiver should be considered too undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos by whizcartel(m): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
such a man should not be allowed to address the nass .. with the high rate of hate his country men has for Nigerians, how has he addressed that. am sure if not for Mtn fine he wouldn't be here.

I just pray this confused govt don't bulge.
i tell you bro.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos by sundoj08(m): 12:30am On Mar 09, 2016
pinkycute:
The increase of dollars is not friendly at all... cry

Pls o it is very friendly, let the rise continue !!!
Re: Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:25am On Mar 09, 2016
ugly man
Re: Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos by eLcastro(m): 2:04am On Mar 09, 2016
Corruption recognise Corruption....so 2 Nass zuma lukz familiar...
Re: Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos by Taeewo(m): 6:24am On Mar 09, 2016
Nice one
Re: Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos by Smooyis(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2016
liveshady:
they tink dey can do without Nigeria. dia economy is suffering it now. they are now looking for Nigeria again. tot they say dey ar developed already and don't nid Nigerians, hence the xenophobic attack. even America will feel d loss without Nigerians there

Let's stop forming joor. Who go miss Wetin.
Re: Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos by Collins87: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2016
Noted
Re: Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos by flexyfranky(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
xenophobia gerarahia

& since when did we start having two giants of Africa
South Africa is Africa's economic giant. While Nigeria just answer the name Giant of Africa b'cos of our population. To me, I prefer to be an economic giant rather than just have population with no good company to create job for my citizes. And you heard what he said, that South Africa has close to 120 companies in Nigeria. My dear, that's a huge money they are making in Nigeria. Our government should be ashamed of this.
Re: Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
flexyfranky:
South Africa is Africa's economic giant. While Nigeria just answer the name Giant of Africa b'cos of our population. To me, I prefer to be an economic giant rather than just have population with no good company to create job for my citizes. And you heard what he said, that South Africa has close to 120 companies in Nigeria. My dear, that's a huge money they are making in Nigeria. Our government should be ashamed of this.

tides change bro

we were once 10 times mightier than South Africa (economy wise)

& I know that one day, we will rise again

We are the Giant of Africa
Re: Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos by Demily(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2016
14:

They are called FDI's, they help both countries in growth. or you only want foreign investments from the west.
it true dat FDI helps both countries but 1 country benefit than d oda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police / Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp / Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.