Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Dear Yoruba Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Yoruba Friends (933 Views)

The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Yoruba Friends by NuhuIbrahim(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
I have traveled almost all the states in Nigeria which makes me to have little idea or knowledge about different ethnics group or religion in Nigeria. But my experience and observation on Yoruba women is a different thing entirely. It is only in Yorubaland that a married woman is allowed to have extra marriage affair without the husband objecting to it and I ask myself why. Does it means that Yoruba people has no tradition that forbid that? Please don't quote me wrong am not trying to judge them, it's my personal observation and experience with them. But if you think am wrong prove me right
Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by ozy4christ(f): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Gbam!!!waiting 4 defence
Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wonder shall never end, am not surprise this is nairaland, how can u say a particular tribe does not have a tradition against adultery, even holy book forbid it

3 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
ehnnn..tell me something! i dey relocate to any yoruba state tomorow.
Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by halfricanadian(f): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Note not all yoruba women undecided some
Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by Funminicrown: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mr researcher, can you please tell us how you conducted your research?
The fact that you've slept with some married yoruba women doesn't mean you won't end up being a thunderbolt(magun) victim.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by hakeem4(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
NuhuIbrahim:
I have traveled almost all the states in Nigeria which makes me to have little idea or knowledge about different ethnics group or religion in Nigeria. But my experience and observation on Yoruba women is a different thing entirely. It is only in Yorubaland that a married woman is allowed to have extra marriage affair without the husband objecting to it and I ask myself why. Does it means that Yoruba people has no tradition that forbid that? Please don't quote me wrong am not trying to judge them, it's my personal observation and experience with them. But if you think am wrong prove me right
bro why don't you keep small lie for tomorrow na ?

How did you just go about your research.?

1 Like

Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by lekjons(m): 2:15am On Mar 09, 2016
smoke weed wey your head carry.. dem no go listen.. oponu! undecided
Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by missvera(f): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2016
You are very wrong...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by frankkydee(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
Note not all yoruba women undecided some

Mr Op,I guess u should carry out ur research again maybe then u would be able to come to a conclusion without prejudice.
@ AfricaIndian abi wetin be that ur name,I guess u don't even have the idea of what u are saying cos if u do,u will know that there is no tribe that support adultery in Nigeria talk more of Yoruba that have strict and great penalty for any woman who get involves.
not all Yoruba women?
are u a Yoruba lady?
Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by britbuz(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2016
Which is responsible? Methamphetamine or cannabis sativa
Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by Monalisa185(f): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2016
thought we've grown pass this shiit? it's everywhere, man...you need to travel some more
Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by grad2012(f): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2016
angry op why now embarassed why say all this ko da o.
Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by firstking01(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2016
Lies from the deepest part of hellundecided...naturally it's a taboo for a woman that is bethroted to a man to have an external affair with another man...this is what we call fallacy of a hasty generalizationundecided
Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by DeeCherry(f): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2016
NuhuIbrahim:

Uncle Abokii! Before you criticise Yoruba women, go and work on your grammar first. Thank U
Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by NuhuIbrahim(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Grammarian thank you
Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by xtervaganza(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is what happens when you allow fulani herdsmen to use Internet

2 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by princdebola201(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
NuhuIbrahim:
illiteracy is a diseases .
Can you judge a race with one person.
Infidelity has nothing to do with tribe.
If I should go by ur logic.99.9 igbo women re into prostitution because no brothel in Nigeria that u won't find at least 3 igbo girls .
Re: Dear Yoruba Friends by cruzita(f): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
undecided as I never travel talk more of to do research ,make I siddon dey watch na

(1) (Reply)

Crazy In Love! Two Kenyan Men Sign Agreement To Marry And Share The Same Woman! / Just Look At. Why Men Dey Fall Men Hand? Why? / 7 Moments Anyone Who Has Been Through A Breakup Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.