Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him (38440 Views)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun / White Man Feeds His Python With Prostitutes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by vicechancellor(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
there's fire on the mountain, naturally it is in man's nature to be wicked. good education, civilization and bible principles can help us withstand such innate evil traits and desires. R.I.p to the deceased. spread more love than hate today irrespective of race, tribe, state, country, religion.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by xreal: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Where is the dog's pic?
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Nonyeumeh: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
That is sick
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by diasporaman(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Iniquity shall abound and the love of many shall wax cold.

End time
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladyF:
Killed a 7-year old boy because of a misunderstanding you had with his mother? He really deserves to be sentenced to death...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by silvia211(f): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
End time brother[color
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladyF:
Killed a 7-year old boy because of a misunderstanding you had with his mother? He really deserves to be sentenced to death...

Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladyF:

Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladyF:

Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by crestedaguiyi: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
adepiero:
You are not making any sense, just read the comment and move on. That's how you start racism with ignorant comment

I can't make sense to u cos u have been brainwashed
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
[size=15pt]LadyF[/size]
jhgfgghhshshshshshshsshssshswytgdsswwrtyuwqweewewtwyeuwuwyeuwewewevgvxmnvchsddhdjdhdgtrfwwffwfwwtwywewurrhnchgdsgsftwwwuwwewerehrjrjrkjrrjkjdhdjhdjhddddudwyyteyweueoirirpwwwwttwywewgwehddjdddkglghhom,nnvccxxbxvbxvbxvdssdsdsddgdhddddjdjdkjkdkdddlffhytywueiytrwwndl hguytyyyeyettetewteewyewyteyteeehgdghdjkheghhyyuwenmwwmwww,mwmddududdfehjhdgfwhgekdekekewkekjejewlelwweewewgwegghwehgwegegeghehgeehejkeehewewwewgegheewgeghghhfdfkkfdkffhfdhdfhdfhdhfdhfdhfdhh[b]LADYFAGAIN?[/b]
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by BABANGBALI: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Omo that dog manhood go be extra large and strong
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by alaskido(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
If they can kill people of Agatu community in Benue state, why cant they do same to their own blood and kinsmen. Wasted generation. I blame the British for giving them power.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by justicejay(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladyF:

lol let's just say na God hand my mata dey grin
una hope say u go pass by been on NL 24/7 ? undecided
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by prinsam30: 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
So Cain killed Abel by hitting him with a stick, dis evil brother tried to perfect it by going further to cut off his brother's peepee and feed it to his dog..

angry

my brother wahala dey dis country oooo
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by godoluwa(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Aminat508:
Man what? shocked
manhood! so?
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by AmosEnyo(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Chai! End time spirit
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by AmosEnyo(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
If things lik dis happn in dis generation,how would d next luk lik
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Well deserved punishment.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by impossible27(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
adepiero:
You are not making any sense, just read the comment and move on. That's how you start racism with ignorant comment
An housa man spotted angry
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by jameschibuike(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=Islie post=43596451]

Court sentences man to death by hanging for killing own brother

Your father second wife don swear for you

Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by pythonkid(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Picsure, or I don't believe it! This story sounds fake.. Did he take the dog along with him to the bush or what undecided
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by ogbanje1(f): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
Abokki kai!
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Missmossy(f): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jeeez!!!!

Such evil in a man. His own should also be cut off and fed to his dog angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Fear Human being
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Na hausa na.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by herald9: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
He prolly didn't want his manhood to live on.

1 Like

Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by pentalk(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
what were you expecting from children raised in the midst of cruelty.

right before their eyes children of below 10 years are been forced into marriage, raped and impregnated.

some are been amputated for flimsy reasons .

what can be more cruel

Can't ppl just reason without being an ethnic bigot? So d ibo man that killed his step mother too grew up seeing young gals being married off at 10. I weep for my country. No atom of intelligence and objectivity agn. Atyms I wonder if it's still grey and white matter that most youth of today av in thr brain. Rotten reasoning. Spits. #tuee

Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
тнιѕ σиє иα яєαℓℓу нαяαм, gσ∂ нανє мєя¢у.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by guttentag(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:09am On Mar 09, 2016
Islie:

Court sentences man to death by hanging for killing own brother

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/199742-court-sentences-man-death-hanging-killing-brother.html

bt ha ha.y some people jst get wan kind heart.i knw no watin mak i cal am sef mayb strong or wicked heart.d killing no do am na to kan cut in thing gv dog.abeg mak dem 5n dat dog oo.d dog most b keep away 4rm human.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by chronique(m): 1:01am On Mar 09, 2016
If this was a nollywood movie,the title would be "the return of cain and abel".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newlywed Wife Murders Husband In Niger / Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.