Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him (38462 Views)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun / White Man Feeds His Python With Prostitutes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by kujbazz(m): 1:46am On Mar 09, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
what were you expecting from children raised in the midst of cruelty.

right before their eyes children of below 10 years are been forced into marriage, raped and impregnated.

some are been amputated for flimsy reasons .

what can be more cruel

why people always try to turn issues that explain it self.............. It can happen anywhere and other side marry early too'...
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by delishpot: 2:15am On Mar 09, 2016
I smell ritual killing. That dog part needs to be investigated. The guy has used that part for ritual
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by delishpot: 2:17am On Mar 09, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Omo that dog manhood go be extra large and strong

This is all you have to say about the death of a fellow human being? Shame catch me for you.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Ujupsy: 3:11am On Mar 09, 2016
quote me anywhere, Hausa are the most wicked in the world,
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Fime2000: 4:03am On Mar 09, 2016
Wat is happening now shows END TIME may GOD help us.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by munchi(m): 4:54am On Mar 09, 2016
video pls
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by truly: 5:56am On Mar 09, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
what were you expecting from children raised in the midst of cruelty.

right before their eyes children of below 10 years are been forced into marriage, raped and impregnated.

some are been amputated for flimsy reasons .

what can be more cruel

Yes like Nonso who raped a grandma
Or Like Rev King
http://thenationonlineng.net/travails-of-elderly-women-raped-by-younger-men/
!!!!
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Praktikals(m): 6:44am On Mar 09, 2016
I pity Aliyu Shehu, who is father to both the accused and the deceased.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by linusbnn(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2016
ladyF:
Killed a 7-year old boy because of a misunderstanding you had with his mother? He really deserves to be sentenced to death...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry

LadyF how beautiful are you?.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by habsydiamond(m): 7:17am On Mar 09, 2016
Killing your own brother is a grievous sin in the site of God. Not to say killing someone who is not your family.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by ladyF(f): 7:27am On Mar 09, 2016
linusbnn:

LadyF how beautiful are you?.
LadyF no fine cry but I think I have small inner beauty Sir....
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by 41lady(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2016
The only difference between an angry hausa man and animal is the wearing of cloths.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by pennyland(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2016
2 zero on the part of there father,
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Okemmuo(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2016
winar:
LadyF hw was your jamb?

L shocked Lady F na Jambite?..... shocked u gottabekiddinme...
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by AdaAnambra: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2016
Islie:

Court sentences man to death by hanging for killing own brother

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/199742-court-sentences-man-death-hanging-killing-brother.html

Evilssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by BABANGBALI: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2016
delishpot:

This is all you have to say about the death of a fellow human being? Shame catch me for you.
it's called freedom of speech, it's my right and i just used it,so shut the fok up and mind your fokn business tongue
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by linusbnn(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2016
ladyF:

LadyF no fine cry but I think I have small inner beauty Sir....

Can I see your face?i like inner beauty lady because the beauty is preserved for me and me alone. wink
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by texzola(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2016
Lying Bastard"He killed then cut off the boy's dick for money ritual not because of any misunderstanding with the victim's mother"He's just using that as a cover' he should be tortured to reveal the name of the native doctor involved!!
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by ladyF(f): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Okemmuo:

L shocked Lady F na Jambite?..... shocked u gottabekiddinme...
Yh, LadyF na jambite sad warappen?
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by Lordspicy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
I came to check names and I wasn't disappointed nor surprised
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by delishpot: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
BABANGBALI:
it's called freedom of speech, it's my right and i just used it,so shut the fok up and mind your fokn business tongue

No problem. Enjoy yours today. Na God give you mouth.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by BABANGBALI: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
delishpot:

No problem. Enjoy yours today. Na God give you mouth.
I give am uppercut he pain am well well (see blood see teeth for ground ).Next time you no go come near me tongue tongue tongue

Babangbali 5-0 delishpot grin grin
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him by delishpot: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I give am uppercut he pain am well well (see blood see teeth for ground ).Next time you no go come near me tongue tongue tongue

Hahaha, na true you talk O. I dey busy dey pack my teeth and blood from ground. The pain no be small thing. Na only God go judge you for this kain wound wey you give me so.

Babangbali 5-0 delishpot grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) / Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) / Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.