Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics (21206 Views)

Ambode Donates 120 5KVA Generating Sets To Power Police Formations / Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by chie8: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
The wife of the governor of Lagos State and founder of Hope for Women in Nigeria Initiative (HOFOWEM), Mrs. Bolanle Ambode, through her foundation is giving hope to vulnerable children and seeks to help rehabilitate them.

Mrs Bolanle Ambode, wife of Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode presented a brand new motorized wheelchair to a 12-year old physically challenged. The motorized wheelchair was donated courtesy of the Hope for Women in Nigeria Initiative (HOFOWEM), the pet project of Mrs. Ambode.

See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/physically-challenged-boy-smiles-as-he.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by emeijeh(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
He is so young and innocent.
God bless you ma

Meanwhile,

7 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by frankgreat(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
F
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by Blanc8(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
All social media bants,

The boy is cute tho

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by juman(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
What happen to his leg.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by konkonbilo(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nice one from her.see the handsome boy.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Some people No get legs & the mumu ones we get leg they use am play ...

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by tompat86(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
God bless ur heart ma"am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by Delicious22: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Just for the cameras. cool

BTW, she's beautiful.

I'll add her to my list. wink

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by sholay2011(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nice move.

The boy's legs look okay from the pics though (God forgive me o)...just saying..
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by glimpse33(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nice One Mrs Ambo
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by zeanslim(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Just one

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by konkonbilo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
juman:
What happen to his leg.
what kind of question is this?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
I love the Igbo's and wish they can be patriotic like me

Well done Mrs ambode

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by ibukun147(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good gesture
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by profmsboi(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Eeyah.... I thank God for my own ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by Kizobaba(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
konkonbilo:
Nice one from her.see the handsome boy.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by gloriousangel7: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nice one....but she should do more for other less privilege kids .

i travel from country to country and only God made it possible.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by Mastermind91(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
nice gesture!! Mehn dis boy is handsome
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by emeijeh(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
konkonbilo:
I wonder
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by darocha1: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
great
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by Julietcutie(f): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
nice such an innocent child
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by darocha1: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
gloriousangel7:
Nice one....but she should do more for other less privilege kids .

i travel from country to country and only
God made it possible.

Are you physically challenged?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by Delicious22: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
juman:
What happen to his leg.
What happen to your eyes and brain?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by yinkslinks(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oya T.B Joshua come and heal him
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by prince985(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
D boy will start feeling like dr.wells now
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
After the forkery things i had wit my neighbour's daughter, i'm now having serious headach. I can even here my heart beat inside my left ear. God dnt let my case end like dis.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by juman(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
konkonbilo:

Do they have polio cases in lagos?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Where she get the money from? Buhari will never go unpunished!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos / Repair Works By Julius Berger At MCC Pedestrian Bridge Onitsha / Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.