Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana (26435 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash / Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election / Aregbesola Holds Meeting With Farmers In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by BSH4u(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Abagworo:

This was exactly the statement some of you made when Agatu people attacked and killed few Fulani herdsmen last year. Violence can never solve the problem especially against a people who have no home but are nomads. Watch how their revenge of 7 might be 700 and it might come in 5 years time or next week but I bet the Ghanian villagers will be caught unawares.

You should be arrested! You know something about the activities of these fulanis
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by str8talk1: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Every Fulani herdman is a vicious terrorist.
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by xtervaganza(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Best news I've seen this year
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by Mentcee(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
ZombieNation:
Watch and see Buhari takes his rage to Ghana over this rightful killing of his evil kinsmen
You made the greatest sense on Nairaland this year. You're great.
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by emi14: 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
Madam high commission , did you identify the herdsmen as Nigerian through their traveling documents or national identity cards?. How did they cross the border.. By air, sea or land passing through border immigration. Hope their stay in Ghana is validated?

Another vital question is, did the animals get clearance certificate from border quarantine?.
Honorable high commissioner must consider these facts and act accordingly as a diplomat.
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by glossy6(f): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
tit:

thanks! the ambassador is a barstard! who told him the herdsmen in Ghana are Nigerians? them get passport?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by Tocheagle(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
There is a northern tribe in ghana too . Who told you dis are Nigerians . Hausa and fulani tribes can be found virtually in every west african country . Mumu op
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
They re not nigerians,they re animals
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by orisa37: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Commissioner Ayodeji Please be careful. Those Fulani Herdsmen are cursed, Genesis 16:12

1 Like

Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by mutvy: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fulani especially Bororo don't recognize any international border. They move from one country to the other,from Senegal to Central African Republic although some of them have settled in different parts of Africa, I don't believe it is right to call those roaming about Nigerians.
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
good!
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by ShegeYorubawa: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
ZombieNation:

Even the silly Yoruba ambassador was still defending these useless vermin fulanis despite the fact that fulanis are killing fellow Nigerians daily across the middle belt and south.

Why are yorubas like this?

Any country fulani can not control in west africa, they are usually decimated. Good one my charlie Ghanian friends, decimate them, they are vermins. How do i become a ghanian JiggamanGh?
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by naijaking1: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
GHKWAME1:

cc:@Fulaman

Some irate youth at Dumso-Bethel in the Kintampo South District of the Brong Ahafo Region in Ghana have slaughtered over 80 cattle belonging to the nomadic Fulani herdsmen.

http://pulse.com.gh/news/fulani-menace-irate-youth-slaughter-over-80-fulani-cattle-id4676628.html

Good for them. Maybe Agatu youths need some lessons from these Ghananians.
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by Flamezreal(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ashanti kortorkor ukum apim apim beba .. meaning if you killed Ashanti in their millions they will resurrect again in their millions. so you don't joke with the braves, they're no nonsense guys.
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by Lordspicy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cosbyrich:
I was thinking you are an Igbo man but you reason smartly like a Yoruba man.There are times you do things especially violence wise and you succeed without getting continued reprisals with the subtle backing of the govt and there are times you strategise while losing a couple of lives but you would hit hard and long seeking out your enemies and eliminating them as in the case of Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria.Igbos can never do this because they don't really have that stint to strategise but they act on the spur of the moment thereby losing at the end of the day.
Yoruba people on the other hand think deeply and strategise and when they hit you,it is deep and calculating and mostly results to a win situation.If you don't understand what I am saying,go and read the history of these two great tribes and you would understand.Benue people have been hit severally. Igbos have been hit severally with reports in the vanguard and other media that the Fulani herdsmen had virtually colonised them with killings,raping etc but no concrete step to stop this menace.In recent time,the herdsmen have brought their madness to the SW and may God forgive me;this is what I have been praying for so that we can get a permanent solution to this barbarism.Ondo state has taken the step to act the first scene and I am sure the solution to this problem is just around the corner but it is going to be some battle...

Yoruba coward
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by winj: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2016
only 7?
where are the rest of these terrorists?
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by lolzzzz: 1:10am On Mar 10, 2016
How I wish every Fulani herdsman will end up in Ghana, does guys need to be killed
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by Flamezreal(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2016
crownwealth:

You mean like this... ?
please I need your source for this caption
Re: Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana by Cosbyrich: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Lordspicy:

Yoruba coward
Igbo manyfold coward and loser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Car Snatcher Nnali Osita Caught In Port Harcourt / 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. / Abisola Ajimobi-kola's Baby Shower (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.