Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? (1185 Views)

Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by OEmiohe: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
A friend needs an advice on if he should have sex with his girlfriend before he finally ties the knot. I told him no that he should obey the word of God which instructs us not to until after marriage.

He keeps saying he feels he should try and find out if his girlfriend is still a virgin as she claims to be and his been dating her for the past one year and his planning to marry her by Easter this year.

What's you opinion on this?

Anytime I sent a post I don't fail to advert my product. pls do bare with me.

Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by wordbank(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Before u buy car u no go test am?
Abi u pay for house wey u never enter inside?
Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by semasir: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Matter of choice but you don't smell a product before buying it sha
Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by mamaafrik(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
If she's claiming virgin he let her be,but if he doubts her,hmmm,hv you eva bought an iphone at ikeja only to get home and see those fufu kolobe sizes b4 ??,itz a black market ooooooooooo,let him choose dat which is best for him.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by emilyone(f): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sex is overrated!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by Rudboy360(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Do you think it's Wise to buy a New Iphone6s without checking the content of the pack only to get home to Discovered you just purchased half Fufu of 10naira worth for 170k...I rest my case undecided
Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by Rudboy360(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
emilyone:
Sex is overrated!
Even you can testify it's sweetness and satisfaction derives from the pleasure...this sex is overrated thang na wash undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by Sirmuel1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Who sex help Na virgins sex dey freak grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by ademega(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
individual belive and differences
Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by Mariecakes(f): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
In my opinion, such marriage last longer
Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by Sparkles003(f): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
The bible.
Condemns sex outside the bedrock of marriage calls it fornication and a sin before God.

The world
Says why get married without test running the product.calls it sex enjoying be mere flesh.

My heart says.
Abstain from sex.cos the bible says and the two flesh shall become one.how many men do i become one with if i continue to test run before marriage.

So who would you rather obey.
God.the world or yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by visita: 2:36am On Mar 09, 2016
OP how much is your coconut oil?
Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by Fr33born(m): 3:12am On Mar 09, 2016
emilyone:
Sex is overrated!
I think so too

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
It is wise if u re convinced that he/she is d bone of your bone, and d flesh of your flesh. wink
Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by Chibaby87(f): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Is not wise
Re: Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? by Dyt(f): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
NOOOOOOOOOO
angry angry angry angry

How do I know he fits into my crazy world or I fit into his
undecided
We must explore all the possibilities
angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Friend Have An Addiction For Hotels / Transgender Couple Become First In The World To Give Birth To Their Own Child / Groom Dumps Bride Days After Wedding Because Of Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.