Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? (75232 Views)

Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea / 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by ExcelDec(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2020
grin grin grin

Naughtysite:

You dropped an incomplete phone number.

You make N3m monthly and seeking business partner.

N3m monthly and dropping phone number online.

Oga, I will like to partner with you.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by LKO(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
smithmadu:
If you need a business... Coca cola dealership will be good for you, because of your time constraints. One, its easy to supervise on a weekly base or monthly.. You can be making 150k profit after expenses which includes salary payments to about 3staff since you are starting small.
Your dealership level will be HVO. With one million, rent a shop( don't know what rent looks like where you are), contact any Coca cola sales rep at your area for necessary registration, buy 300empties or more which is 870per empty, order for drinks (both RGBs and One way pack products or anyone of them). You will be expected to sale at company price but if you are lucky to be in a monopolistic area (you know what I mean) you can add like 10naira or more to the price. You have to be buying on a daily bases so as to increase your volume. The value or worth of your entire month volume will be multiple by a percentage it falls into and that will be given to you as incentives.
What you need in this business to be successful are, nice location, good and reliable sale girl and boys( but don't trust) , if you have the money to buy a good vehicle that can be moving round town will be an added advantage, good record keeping from you to avoid Had I Know? You can also add other drinks like Malta, lacasara, Bobo, etc to make your shop attractive and ability to meet all customers demands instead of going somewhere else to buy those drinks.
Also, as a banker you can go into forex trading with forextime . you will make money from it as long as you are not greedy, not scared of losing trends because it must happen once in a while and also you know your strategy and money management. With 300k or more in it, you can be making 70k per month more or less as long as you are not trading with more than 0.05slot for standard account.

Bros are u still in this business? Kindly drop your what's app number, I have some issues to discuss with you. Thanks.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Gee64: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
Very interested. Put me in.
WhatsApp chat only please 0 7 0 8 4 7 9 3 0 7 8.
k2fresh:
You know punting is a very profitably business especially with that type of capital it takes the greed away.The problem we Nigerians have with betting is we see it as a get rich quick route.Betting is very profitable when approach with a business mindset.Let me give you an example,you start a business with 500,000 naira do you expect to get back you capital in a day or a month time?Definitely not,we are talking 6months to a year.When you start betting divide your capital into 50units or 100units(you can never go bankrupt) and bet with a unit or 2.If you are interested just quote me and say you are interested In and I would give a solid tipster you can follow for free that would guarantee you profit every month(not millions in a month oh,likre 10-20% of your bankroll depends sometimes even upto 30 and 30sometime).in a year time you would be talking about 30-50million.As long as you follow his advice.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by IBTG: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Realbelieveer:
DM me for a bakery business and make money as the business flourish. 1.5m project still open. You will like the idea sir
......What sort of bakery biz,bro?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by LKO(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
smithmadu:

You ended up deleting a beautiful post that attracted 105 likes for whatever petty reason, funny humans.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by udumosam23(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Emzeymanuel11:
Tell me more about the pos business and its commission package

1. We facilitate distribution of interswitch configured POS machines.
- Agents pay 30 naira flat rate charge for all transactions from 1k-300k to our agency.
- Customer is debited 10 naira for amount below 10k, 26 naira for amount below 50k, and 52 naira for above 50k-300k. That's all for internal charges. No other hidden bank charges.
- POS is Electronic transfer machine, can complete card transfers directly to 3rd party.
- All transactions have instant value.
- Will take only 48k to process and POS machine will be ready in less than two weeks after payment is made.
- POS has a benchmark of 200 transactions or above after first month of claim.

2. We are open to partners or super agents in the distribution of our POS.
- Partner will fill a registration form and submit online.
- partner buys POS machines (pax s90) from our recommended companies/organizations.
- We identify and configure POS and send to Partner. (if they so desire)
- Partner dispatch POS to agents around him/her. (we help partner dispatch if need be)
- partner charges 30 naira or more from agents per transaction
- partner pays 15 naira to our agency per transaction.
- maximum number of POS machine to be purchased by a partner is 10 at a time. Minimum is 4.

- only one partner will be accepted in an area. Only 3 partners will be accepted in a state except Lagos.

This offer is open only for a limited time.

3. We are also open to investors (financial) to fund some of our agency paypoints.

- investor fills and submit an agreement form online.
- investor lodges certain amount not below 200k and not above 2m.
- investors now get 2.5% monthly for all amount invested.
- investors get back their initial capital at the expiration of agreed period of investment.
This offer also is open for a limited time.

08066016141 call/watsapp
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Carmal90(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
udumosam23:

1. We facilitate distribution of interswitch configured POS machines.
- Agents pay 30 naira flat rate charge for all transactions from 1k-300k to our agency.
- Customer is debited 10 naira for amount below 10k, 26 naira for amount below 50k, and 52 naira for above 50k-300k. That's all for internal charges. No other hidden bank charges.
- POS is Electronic transfer machine, can complete card transfers directly to 3rd party.
- All transactions have instant value.
- Will take only 48k to process and POS machine will be ready in less than two weeks after payment is made.
- POS has a benchmark of 200 transactions or above after first month of claim.

2. We are open to partners or super agents in the distribution of our POS.
- Partner will fill a registration form and submit online.
- partner buys POS machines (pax s90) from our recommended companies/organizations.
- We identify and configure POS and send to Partner. (if they so desire)
- Partner dispatch POS to agents around him/her. (we help partner dispatch if need be)
- partner charges 30 naira or more from agents per transaction
- partner pays 15 naira to our agency per transaction.
- maximum number of POS machine to be purchased by a partner is 10 at a time. Minimum is 4.

- only one partner will be accepted in an area. Only 3 partners will be accepted in a state except Lagos.

This offer is open only for a limited time.

3. We are also open to investors (financial) to fund some of our agency paypoints.

- investor fills and submit an agreement form online.
- investor lodges certain amount not below 200k and not above 2m.
- investors now get 2.5% monthly for all amount invested.
- investors get back their initial capital at the expiration of agreed period of investment.
This offer also is open for a limited time.

08066016141 call/watsapp

Hi,
Do you mean investors get 2.5 per month??
Meaning if I deposit 1M now, na 25k I go get monthly? On 1M?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by udumosam23(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Carmal90:

Hi,

Yes. That's what it means. You also get back your 1m at expiration of the tenure of your deposit, which mustn't be less than 1yr.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Reazest: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Olutola88:
People say there are 1001 profitable businesses to invest in, but the only problem is capital. As far as I am concerned most of the people in this category just blab as they might not even know what to invest in when such capital comes their way. I have asked for business ideas on this forum before now but it is so pathetic that I didn't get something outstanding.

This time around, I want to be precise, maybe that will help.
1. I am a Banker (my schedule is tight)
2. I need a business that requires not more than 1Million naira as capital
3. A business that can fetch me a PROFIT of 4k per day(say #100,000 per month). I am sure I'm not asking for too much
4. I want a business that requires little supervision as I won't be on ground most time.

Note; scammers, don't bother trying your luck on this thread cos if you do, you'll wish you never knew Nairaland.

Thank you.
Well, I can only give u N1000 ROI everyday, if u Invest with me. Guarantee. Don't be deceived. No business will fetch u 10% of ur Capital everyday.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by KINGBEN1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Olutola88:
People say there are 1001 profitable businesses to invest in, but the only problem is capital. As far as I am concerned most of the people in this category just blab as they might not even know what to invest in when such capital comes their way. I have asked for business ideas on this forum before now but it is so pathetic that I didn't get something outstanding.

3. A business that can fetch me a PROFIT of 4k per day(say #100,000 per month). I am sure I'm not asking for too much
4. I want a business that requires little supervision as I won't be on ground most time.

Note; scammers, don't bother trying your luck on this thread cos if you do, you'll wish you never knew Nairaland.

Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgKDiVvEKbDeJ_MOZllZBtnQJAXZwe5FQik0AyoC2YYVX9dA/viewform?usp=pp_url
It's the
AIICO FLEXIBLE ENDOWMENT BUNDLE PLAN

Thank you

Let me know your reservations...

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by hitsugaya619: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
I have a business you can invest 1million naira and get 60k per month for 2years with a brand new iPhone 8plus at the end of the first year.
They can't scam you coz they will give you their details before they allow u to invest.
I just felt to share it here since they helped me too.
Now I own a gadget store.
Interested people should message this number
https:///message/3FXJ74FONEC5C1
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Henry1200(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
@smithmadu please can i have your contact?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by warrenweste(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by israelp(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
hitsugaya619:
I have a business you can invest 1million naira and get 60k per month for 2years with a brand new iPhone 8plus at the end of the first year.
They can't scam you coz they will give you their details before they allow u to invest.
I just felt to share it here since they helped me too.
Now I own a gadget store.
Interested people should message this number
https:///message/3FXJ74FONEC5C1
drop am mk we hear
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by dhrey: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Well, I have a business where you Wil get 100k monthly on your investment for 3years..The name of my brand is MABUEL GLOBAL CONCEPT BN; 3159255... If interested Mail me. at Mabuelclothing@gmail.com
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by enoch273: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
There are lots of business start-ups with great ROI. Meanwhile if you also want your business to grow exponentially, you can apply for an online business account and get access to business loan facility, via the link on my signature.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Iamavictor92: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Check this out and thank me later. I have made over 770k in the last 6months with just an investment of 100k

Remove the soaceiand follow each of the link. Chat me up using the link on my profile for proves.

t. me/ ThunderBotNews
ht tps://t. me / ThunderBTC_Bot?start=u1bwa2571
ht tps://t. me / ThunderTronBot?start=1qup3i106
htt ps://t. me / ThunderETHBOT?start=484kss151
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by zunnect: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=Olutola88 post=43601376]People say there are 1001 profitable businesses to invest in, but the only problem is capital. As far as I am concerned most of the people in this category just blab as they might not even know what to invest in when such capital comes their way. I have asked for business ideas on this forum before now but it is so pathetic that I didn't get something outstanding.

Thank you. [/quote
]
Invest in Land
Call or Whatsapp : zero 7 zero 3 8 8 two 4 4 six 8
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by udumosam23(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2021
Carmal90:

Hi,

Still interested?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Trippledots(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Want 3%-5% monthly return from 500k to 100milion investment? its what i am doing currently so no gimmicks. company you see what they are doing with your funds.

click signature.

No time to miss opportunities.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by seanwilliam(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
LKO:

Bros are u still in this business? Kindly drop your what's app number, I have some issues to discuss with you. Thanks.
I sent u pm bro
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by NairalandAngel(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2023
enoch273:
There are lots of business start-ups with great ROI. Meanwhile if you also want your business to grow exponentially, you can apply for an online business account and get access to business loan facility, via the link on my signature.

Most of those start-ip only work on paper, when you actually invest in them you realise that they're junk which are not viable in real life!
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Queenlyz: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2023
With as little as 100$ that's 75k ull be earning 30%monthly and it's compounding interest in a year u have about 4.5million with 75k.There are other lower package in some other AGT,Amita and others but this just launched
It's a new foreign tech company started this year and people are earning massively.
Message me to guide you 091six434zeroeight90
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by bigt2(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2023
Queenlyz:
With as little as 100$ that's 75k ull be earning 30%monthly and it's compounding interest in a year u have about 4.5million with 75k.There are other lower package in some other AGT,Amita and others but this just launched
It's a new foreign tech company started this year and people are earning massively.
Message me to guide you 091six434zeroeight90
No, the claim that you can turn $100 into $4.5 million within a year by earning a consistent monthly return of 30% with compounding interest is not feasible. Such claims are typically associated with investment scams or Ponzi schemes.

While it is possible to achieve high returns on certain investments, consistently earning a monthly return of 30% is extremely rare and often comes with a significant level of risk. Investments that offer such high returns are typically speculative and volatile, meaning they can also result in substantial losses.

It's important to be cautious when evaluating investment opportunities and be aware of the risks involved. If an investment claim seems too good to be true, it's best to approach it with skepticism and seek advice from a qualified financial professional before making any decisions.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by obusco4lyfe(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2023
I'm not sure if this thread is still very much active as I have business that can give ROI of over 100k-200k monthly. You'll have access to the records and expenses. You really don't need to be present if you wish.

Company in CAC registered, profitable and has been active for over 3yrs.

You can WhatsApp on 07069631281. No calls please.

Only serious persons please!!!
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by eddyosas12(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
emiko:
Set up a modern Suya cafe. It can fetch u anything btw 10-30k daily
how do I start it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.