Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? (75265 Views)

Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea / 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by coachee: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Winthrills was launched in 2010 by Mandee Thrills Ltd, guided by the leadership of Stan Grossman and Michael Rotimi Richards.

• Business is duly registered in the UK and in Nigeria.

• Winthrills is a brother company of Mandee Thrills Ltd. Mandee Thrills was founded in 2009 and incorporated in 2010 under the name. It's been in operation since 2010

• It is headquartered in Nottingham, UK.

Registered Address:
Mandee Thrills Ltd, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street
Level 30, London, United Kingdom EC3V 1LR United Kingdom
Phone: +448000119166

• The Company has been tested to be credible in their dealings with members and have been very consistent.
The Company is into investment properties. All properties are in the UK and are gotten through crowdfunding. Part of its services includes online advertising which is optional.

The amount required to start an investment depends on the investor. Each investment can have a minimum capital as low as #5,000 and maximum as high as #5,000,000.

You can cancel an investment within the first 15 days. Cancellation fees apply.

There's a non refundable membership fee of #5000 only payable once per annum.

There are no targets whatsoever in the crowdfunding investments which is also the main investment service provided by the Company. However, if you choose to advertise which is optional, there are conditions which must be met. Payment plan for advertising is different.

Compensation plans typically are the daily profits per investment plan.

For e.g. The Box Student Property has an investment plan with daily profit of 0.46% for 120 days payable Mondays through Fridays.

So if you invested 1m for instance, 0.46% of 1m will give you #4,600.

Please always convert your profit percentage first e.g. 0.46% is same as 0.46/100 = 0.0046 x capital. This will give you an idea of your daily profit. In our example, 1 million Naira is the capital.

This #4,600 multiplied by 120 days will give you a total of #552,000 as profit.

It means that you would have earned #552,000 in about120 days on your 1m. At the end of the 120 days, your capital of 1m will be returned to you.

Please note that the profit is being paid out daily and you have access to it daily as well.

CAN AN INVESTMENT BE RECYCLED AND WHEN?

Yes, an investment can be recycled and at anytime of the year.

For instance, using the BOX STUDENT PROPERTY investment plan as an example, if it is already running and it's probably the day 20/120, you can use the profits paid out for these 20 days and reinvest under the same plan or another plan. This is how flexible their System is.

You can add additional funds to make a new investment, but you cannot add funds to an existing investment that is already running.

Another thing you must know is that investments that pay Mondays through Fridays only last a little longer than investments that pay Mondays through Sundays.

Here's the logic:

The FOX HALLS PROPERTY pays 0.39% Mondays through Sundays for 90 days.

It implies that you will get your daily profit of 0.39% on your capital for 90 calendar days non-stop. It is actually 3 months on the dot.

But this is different for an investment that pays only on Mondays through Fridays.

Using the BOX STUDENT PROPERTY investment plan above as an example, it pays daily profit of 0.46% on your capital for 120 calendar days but pauses every Saturday & Sunday, and resumes payment each Monday.

Therefore in a 30 day calendar month where there are 4 Saturdays and Sundays each (totaling cool, it implies that you're being paid a total of 22 days out of 30 days.

Since 8 days are excluded each month, it therefore means at the end of the 120 days which literally should be 4 months, you have to add up the 8 days for each month and multiply by 4 months to give you additional waiting period of 32 days. This covers for the non payment on all the Saturdays and Sundays in each month for 120 days.

Literally, the investment is meant for 120 days and would have been so of it was paying Mondays through Sundays. In reality, it is 120 + 32 days since it doesn't pay on weekends, making it a total of 152 days.

These are some of the factors that determines which plan you will settle for.

I do my best to highlight all of these factors so that you're well informed in your decision making process.

In a nutshell, factors you should consider when choosing a plan are:

• The daily percentage paid out;

• Number of days an investment will run e.g. 120 days;

This is important because it determines how long you want to tie down your capital since it's only at the expiration of an investment plan that your capital is returned.

• Days of the week in which an investment pays out.

For e.g., is it from Mondays to Fridays only or is it daily i.e. Mondays to Sundays?

Please if there are more questions, I'm more than willingly to oblige.
In addition, investments are made in Naira & returns are paid in Naira to your desired bank account.

In Winthrills, the interest is earned STRESS FREE via the principle of money working for you. You don't have to recruit anyone to earn.

Rather than keep your money in the bank and pay COT charges monthly on your money, why not invest and let your money work for you?

For more info and guidance contact
adelekeogunniyi@gmail.com
Registration http:///2hQ6FwF
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by bigdady9ja1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Invest in my shop!
It's already worth more than your capital, and can give you 100k monthly, guaranteed!
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by romioray: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2017
Olutola88:
People say there are 1001 profitable businesses to invest in, but the only problem is capital. As far as I am concerned most of the people in this category just blab as they might not even know what to invest in when such capital comes their way. I have asked for business ideas on this forum before now but it is so pathetic that I didn't get something outstanding.

This time around, I want to be precise, maybe that will help.
1. I am a Banker (my schedule is tight)
2. I need a business that requires not more than 1Million naira as capital
3. A business that can fetch me a PROFIT of 4k per day(say #100,000 per month). I am sure I'm not asking for too much
4. I want a business that requires little supervision as I won't be on ground most time.

Note; scammers, don't bother trying your luck on this thread cos if you do, you'll wish you never knew Nairaland.

Thank you.

Hello Sir,

I googled to find a post like this on nairaland to look up people who are asking to know what business to do with the money they have. I have a business that need urgent financing. I am assuring you 100% profit monthly for any capital you put into it... I can even use land as collateral for your money.

I am handling a transaction between a gold dore bars seller in Sierra Leone that's well known by me and a gold refining company in the USA that buy gold dore bars. I have signed a 24 months contract with the US Company strictly based on their terms because I have known their existence and performance. It is not in their policy to give upfront payment or to give banking instrument.

The Seller said he is ready to pay the government taxes and export fees but any buyer should pay for the shipping cost to give him the confidence that he is a serious buyer. I know the company in the USA has a track record. The only way to make this transaction work out is to bear the shipping cost on behalf of the buyer. If you are interested, we need to fly down to Sierra Leone with a financial war chest of $7500 (including our flight ticket and hotel accommodation) to ship 5kg first shipment. It will take courier service 2 to 5 days to deliver the gold in Connecticut USA. The US company will make payment 5 days from the day of receipt of gold dore bars. That is to say within a maximum of 14 days the first transaction is done. After we have confirmed receipt of payment we then ship a minimum of 35kg every month for 12 months. Again, am assuring you 100% profit monthly of your capital.

WhatsApp me 08071641136

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Mrkumareze(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2017
k2fresh:
You know punting is a very profitably business especially with that type of capital it takes the greed away.The problem we Nigerians have with betting is we see it as a get rich quick route.Betting is very profitable when approach with a business mindset.Let me give you an example,you start a business with 500,000 naira do you expect to get back you capital in a day or a month time?Definitely not,we are talking 6months to a year.When you start betting divide your capital into 50units or 100units(you can never go bankrupt) and bet with a unit or 2.If you are interested just quote me and say you are interested In and I would give a solid tipster you can follow for free that would guarantee you profit every month(not millions in a month oh,likre 10-20% of your bankroll depends sometimes even upto 30 and 30sometime).in a year time you would be talking about 30-50million.As long as you follow his advice.

Bro. Can you put me through? I like getting but no idea on how to take a step.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Mrkumareze(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2017
AbuMaryam1:
1m is good enough to start pure water business in your neighbor hood. What matters is to get a good sales girl. Two products are blindly needed in human's life, oil and water. One is capital intensive and the other isn't. With one million you can realise 100k monthly if well managed.

Analyse how it works Using 1m to start a pure water biz
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Mrkumareze(m): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2017
benedictgold:

the rich look for knowledge and ideas while the poor look for job opportunities.
There is a sure one you can invest in and get passive residual income.
Passive residual income means getting income without doing anything after your initial effort.
I can show you what to invest in with much less than one quarter of the money and get good ROI(return on investment )
Mind you, I wont ask for a dime neither are you gonna give me anything, I just want to help you make the right decision cos I believe there is room for all at the top.
Hit me up if you want to know more
Am interested. What's the way forward??
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Mrkumareze(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2017
Peeo:
Hello,
Right now the price of palm oil is dropping, I'll advice you buy now and resell. 3weeks ago, 25lts of palm oil was sold for as high as 25k. You can try d biz with #200k, I bet you'd stake more.@donparosky, where art thou?

Contact pls
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by EphraimBoat: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hello, I have a proposal for any interested investor.

A bag of cashew goes for 40k from farmers, we buy from farmers and sell to warehouses and white exporting at 70k. It is a business that has been making millions for people in this country.

I seek #1,000,000 to buy 25 bags of cashew nut. After selling. The profit will be #750k.

I'm willing to Offer the investor several options at investing in this opportunity. You can invest the 1M after each trade, I give you 1.4M and I take the remaining 350k or You can invest the money fully and get 70% rerurn annually.

You can also contact me for your own terms.

I'm only interested in serious investors.

You can check my signature and contact me from there or choose to meet me personally. I'm Lagos based.

Note: There are 2-3 main cashew season in a year, depending on the location.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Faymike(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Olutola88:
People say there are 1001 profitable businesses to invest in, but the only problem is capital. As far as I am concerned most of the people in this category just blab as they might not even know what to invest in when such capital comes their way. I have asked for business ideas on this forum before now but it is so pathetic that I didn't get something outstanding.

This time around, I want to be precise, maybe that will help.

1. I am a Banker (my schedule is tight)
2. I need a business that requires not more than 1Million naira as capital
3. A business that can fetch me a PROFIT of 4k per day(say #100,000 per month). I am sure I'm not asking for too much
Car wash business should be fine
4. I want a business that requires little supervision as I won't be on ground most time.

Note; scammers, don't bother trying your luck on this thread cos if you do, you'll wish you never knew Nairaland.

Thank you.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by exclusiveoloori: 6:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Has anybody ventured into any of these businesses listed above? Let's read testimonies........
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by efonat(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
4k daily is too small for that kind of money. I invest 100k and I get 12k daily.

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Futureinvestors(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by NPCG: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please smith WhatsApp me on 07062500192 or email nosec002@gmail.com.I will love to learn more.thanks
smithmadu:
If you need a business... Coca cola dealership will be good for you, because of your time constraints. One, its easy to supervise on a weekly base or monthly.. You can be making 150k profit after expenses which includes salary payments to about 3staff since you are starting small.
Your dealership level will be HVO. With one million, rent a shop( don't know what rent looks like where you are), contact any Coca cola sales rep at your area for necessary registration, buy 300empties or more which is 870per empty, order for drinks (both RGBs and One way pack products or anyone of them). You will be expected to sale at company price but if you are lucky to be in a monopolistic area (you know what I mean) you can add like 10naira or more to the price. You have to be buying on a daily bases so as to increase your volume. The value or worth of your entire month volume will be multiple by a percentage it falls into and that will be given to you as incentives.
What you need in this business to be successful are, nice location, good and reliable sale girl and boys( but don't trust) , if you have the money to buy a good vehicle that can be moving round town will be an added advantage, good record keeping from you to avoid Had I Know? You can also add other drinks like Malta, lacasara, Bobo, etc to make your shop attractive and ability to meet all customers demands instead of going somewhere else to buy those drinks.
Also, as a banker you can go into forex trading with forextime . you will make money from it as long as you are not greedy, not scared of losing trends because it must happen once in a while and also you know your strategy and money management. With 300k or more in it, you can be making 70k per month more or less as long as you are not trading with more than 0.05slot for standard account.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by George2nice: 2:42pm On May 21, 2018
k2fresh:
You know punting is a very profitably business especially with that type of capital it takes the greed away.The problem we Nigerians have with betting is we see it as a get rich quick route.Betting is very profitable when approach with a business mindset.Let me give you an example,you start a business with 500,000 naira do you expect to get back you capital in a day or a month time?Definitely not,we are talking 6months to a year.When you start betting divide your capital into 50units or 100units(you can never go bankrupt) and bet with a unit or 2.If you are interested just quote me and say you are interested In and I would give a solid tipster you can follow for free that would guarantee you profit every month(not millions in a month oh,likre 10-20% of your bankroll depends sometimes even upto 30 and 30sometime).in a year time you would be talking about 30-50million.As long as you follow his advice.
. I'm interested
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by U1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
EphraimBoat:

A bag of cashew goes for 40k from farmers, we buy from farmers and sell to warehouses and white exporting at 70k. It is a business that has been making millions for people in this country.

I seek #1,000,000 to buy 25 bags of cashew nut. After selling. The profit will be #750k.

I'm willing to Offer the investor several options at investing in this opportunity. You can invest the 1M after each trade, I give you 1.4M and I take the remaining 350k or You can invest the money fully and get 70% rerurn annually.

You can check my signature and contact me from there or choose to meet me personally. I'm Lagos based.

How far with this idea, bro? Can't someone do it with a lower amount?

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by EphraimBoat: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
U1:

How far with this idea, bro? Can't someone do it with a lower amount?

Lower like?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by THANKSGIVING17: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
If u r interested in making cool money from the comfort of your room thru binary trading,u don't need to have any knowledge about it at all.U only need your autorobot which trades for you at anytime of the day without doing any work at all.

For more info,contact me thru my signature

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by yellowman2225(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
I can assure you of sure 2 odds daily. with this you ateke only 4k daily on single games daily and you make your 4k everyday guaranteed.
Contact me on 0 8 12 32 3 9 4 7 3 Call or w h a t s a p p
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by yellowman2225(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
I can assure you of sure 2 odds daily. with this you stake only 4k daily on single games daily and you make your 4k everyday guaranteed.
Contact me on 0 8 12 32 3 9 4 7 3 C al l or w h a t s a p p
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by amarilo: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
emiko:
Set up a modern Suya cafe. It can fetch u anything btw 10-30k daily
am interested. Can we discuss?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by amarilo: 12:34am On Jun 18, 2018
EphraimBoat:

am interested.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by EphraimBoat: 12:58am On Jun 18, 2018
amarilo:
am interested.

Contact me.. My number is on my signature
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by AFAGEX: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2019
Damolux01:
Why not invest it in Diamond business...You get 5% of your Investment every week for 50 weeks...Very real...quote me if u're interested.

Please am interested 08067991593
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by AFAGEX: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2019
udumosam23:

If you're still searching I got a proposal for you. You're guaranteed 10% monthly with your capital intact.

You can also decide where the business will be and who to manage it on your behalf if you have trust issue.

Contact me on this...08067991593…
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Ajibolatao(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2019
Improve and learn new skills on Lynda.com. Get access to premium courses for a token.

Contact me or use the link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/4864664/premium-lynda.com-account-watch-download#73256339
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by keneryhark(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
A mobile app have been develop and undergoing testing. financial investor is needed to become partner /co-owner. see the link below for more info. thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/4972493/financial-investor-needed-startup
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
am interested : faithozebu@gmail.com
.. Wtf is this I typed here cheesy
Damolux01:
Why not invest it in Diamond business...You get 5% of your Investment every week for 50 weeks...Very real...quote me if u're interested.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Oktane: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
So many ideas in this thread. Some very practical and reasonable, some quite fantastic and bogus and some outright stupid.

But I guess all have to come together so that OP can sieve through and know what is best for him.

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Oktane: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
For a banker the best model for you I assume will be an investment in something that is simple and straightforward. It must be devoid of complexities and must be a business that you can audit, appraise and decide upon within minutes of entering the location.

Nothing beats trading at a distributorship level especially if you are in a town outside Lagos state.

All you need is to register as a distributor with a company, buy and move the goods to your location and sell it from there. This is even better of you are a sole distributor in the area in question.

Truthfully, the returns are quite minimal (about 10% per cycle; either weekly or monthly).

I know a banker in one of the Western States who is now a big Honeywell Flour Mills Distributor. He only goes there on Saturdays. ............and you really cannot steal flour just like that.

Another banker I know is a major distributor for Gala in a frontline Eastern State. He distributes products from small companies too.

A simple model would involve you becoming a distributor, stocking goods and having some people come and take sell (on commission basis) and remit money to an account opened for that purpose with all the contemporary technology bells and whistles.

There is even a new product launches recently by an Indian company that is a major hit. Even some parts of Lagos are yet to know about it. It appeals to Children. It sells like the proverbial hotcake. If this 50.00 product is bought to a volume of 10 Million Naira and taken to any state in this country it will sell of in less than one month .....with the right strategy and model of course.

Many products like this abound.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.