Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Friend's Wife Is Crazy About Me (2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Wife Is Crazy About Me (2) (1233 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Wife Is Crazy About Me (2) by Psaduwa007: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
As her lips sought mine, I turned my head. I stepped quickly back and in a stern voice said:

"Nina, what's the meaning of this? Control yourself! What do you think your husband will say if he sees you acting like this?"

"Willy? Forget him! It's you that matters now, you that I want, that I love. Can't you see, Ken? My body, heart and soul longs for you," she said beseechingly.

Did she realise the implication of what she was saying, I thought. How could she be in love with me, her husband's best friend?

"But Nina, Willie's my friend. You shouldn't be feeling this way about me. It's not right," I reasoned.

"So what if he's your friend?" she rejoined. "He doesn't have to know or are you going to tell him?" she queried.
 "That's not the point. If we do what you want, you'll not only be cheating on your husband but I'll be doing a bad thing to my friend who has been so good to me. It's all wrong."

"You are acting like a monk. Here's a beautiful woman offering herself to you and all you can do is 'speak big grammar.' Or don't you find me attractive?"

Then with a quick movement of her hand, the towel fell off and she stood there totally naked.

"Am I not beautiful enough? Can you seriously reject all this?" she noted, striking a pose, her hand on her hip.

I would be lying if I say I was not moved by the sight of her naked body. I felt a stirring in my loins as my eyes took in her big, full luscious breasts that seemed to beg to be fondled, her flat stomach leading to her...

I shook my head and tried to steady my heart that was beating erratically. 
 "You see, I was right! I can see desire for me written all over you!" she said with a note of triumph, her eyes wandering to my crotch.

Then stepping slowly towards me, she added: "Why deny it? Come Ken, darling. Come to Mama. You're gonna have the best night of your life!"

God knows I tried resisting her. But I'm a hot blooded guy and the temptation was just too much. Very few men could have resisted such a sight; even a priest would have succumbed.
 Before long, we were locked tightly in each other's arms, our mouths clinched in a hungry kiss.

The feel of her warm body, her smooth skin aroused me more. I groaned as her hand slipped inside my trousers, feeling, caressing me, making me hot with desire for her. 

We were on the bed, with me struggling impatiently to get out of my jeans, her frantic hands all over me, drawing me on top of her...

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Crazy About Me (2) by halfricanadian(f): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice story cool
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Crazy About Me (2) by KingRex1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
Nice story cool
so nt nice.
Can u do that with ur bf's bestie?
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Crazy About Me (2) by halfricanadian(f): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingRex1:
so nt nice.

smiley please i deal with hubby nd i cant do dat to hubby

I av no bf smiley
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Crazy About Me (2) by halfricanadian(f): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingRex1:
so nt nice.

in d future
I av no bf smiley
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Crazy About Me (2) by KingRex1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

I av no bf smiley
whoa, u married??

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Sex / Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? / PIX: Girl Slammed After Saying That Her Bf Should Use His Dick For Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.