Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number (8446 Views)

See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM / How To Reserve Your Ntel Sim Card And Also Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / What Is Your NTEL Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by babayega(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2016
Common number reservation they're giving Nigerians stress. What will now happen when the services go live? All the numbers are unavailable joor! Only random number reservation works.
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by mrMeen(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2016
can people in other states reserve numbers
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2016
tumababa:

lol. bros u never reserve. u just filled registration page. after submit u now reserve. the page u showed here means u can now reserve
Chai, lemme get on with it then. Na MTN i dey use browse oo.

I have tried over and over again nothing. I will just port one of my lines to Ntel whenever they decide to operate.
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by CLASSMAN: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2016
Please this is what I got was it successful with the error beneath it

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2016
babayega:
Common number reservation they're giving Nigerians stress. What will now happen when the services go live? All the numbers are unavailable joor! Only random number reservation works.

even random doesn't work
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by babayega(m): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2016
tumababa:

even random doesn't work
I was given a number and asked to reserve, but I declined. I didn't like the number combination.
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Cutehector(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2016
I go just throway mtn for ntel. grin
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by kekakuz(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
I tried all the number Combination I know. It's not available so I opted for the random number. It generated but no place to submit or reserve
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
babayega:

I was given a number and asked to reserve, but I declined. I didn't like the number combination.

even if u accepted, it will show success but error at d bottom. if u try again, the number will still be available
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by iPopAlomo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
This thing no work jwo... scam of life...
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by iPopAlomo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
no number combination way I no try... Mstcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew... if they want us not to reserve number... they should just say so..
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by abumeinben(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
tumababa:

lol. bros u never reserve. u just filled registration page. after submit u now reserve. the page u showed here means u can now reserve
Have not been able to manually enter desired no
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by abumeinben(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
CLASSMAN:
Please this is what I got was it successful with the error beneath it

What combination did u use and how did it generate a success page?
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Mrco2: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
I tried reserving a number wasn't successful I sent them a mail I got a reply that they will get back to me in 48 hours fingers crossed.
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by babayega(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
tumababa:

even if u accepted, it will show success but error at d bottom. if u try again, the number will still be available
Nawa o!
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by csc2(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lalasticala.... Go reserve your ntel number oooo grin grin
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Youngsage: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
babayega:
I thought I was alone on this...

All the numbers are unavailable. Couldn't reserve a single numbers in hours. Been trying for days now. Its annoying.

When etisalat did theirs years ago, it was very smooth easy. Not like this one.

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Eyop: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Youngsage:

All the numbers are unavailable. Couldn't reserve a single numbers in hours. Been trying for days now. Its annoying.

I successfully reserved 4 numbers without any error. I was Congratulated and numbers reserved but i am only awaiting their email confirmation.

To confirm my reservation,i did a search again on the 4 numbers but was told number NOT available meaning it was reserved successfully so it's working.
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by chumakk: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
I have been trying

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Eyop: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
chumakk:
I have been trying

Click on reset and keep trying until there's a number available for reservation.
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by babayega(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Youngsage:

Yes o! 0809-U-CHOOSE

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by dacovajnr: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Eyop:

I successfully reserved 4 numbers without any error. I was Congratulated and numbers reserved but i am only awaiting their email confirmation.

To confirm my reservation,i did a search again on the 4 numbers but was told number NOT available meaning it was reserved successfully so it's working.
how come you gt no error beneath the success? Mine is available but an error appeared beneath the success
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Eyop: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
dacovajnr:
how come you gt no error beneath the success? Mine is available but an error appeared beneath the success

I got no error and it was successfully reserved. I just reserved another number now which makes is the 5th and the maximum number each person can reserve.
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
Finally. Although not what i wanted

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by dacovajnr: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Well I think your number is being reserved once you get that success confirmation regardless of the error beneath it..coz I I just reserved a number in my name Abbey1 to be precise and luckily it's available and after confirmation I tried to reserve another number again using same name just to be sure but this tym it's no longer available meaning it has been reserved..for those getting error I'd just advice you to try reserving the same number again to check it's availability,so once it's not available it means your reservation is successful
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by dacovajnr: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Eyop:

I got no error and it was successfully reserved. I just reserved another number now which makes is the 5th and the maximum number each person can reserve.
cool then
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Eyop: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
dacovajnr:
cool then

0804-077-7272 is available. I searched 5 numbers but that's the only one that was available among all. You can reserve it,that's my gift for you wink
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by dacovajnr: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Eyop:

0804-077-7272 is available. I searched 5 numbers but that's the only one that was available among all. You can reserve it,that's my gift for you wink
Tnx bro..i really appreciate but m done with the reservation and my digit is 0804ABBEY1 wink

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by dacovajnr: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Eyop:

have you gotten any mail from them?
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Eyop: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
dacovajnr:
have you gotten any mail from them?

Not yet. Still waiting for their email confirmation.
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by dacovajnr: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Eyop:

Not yet. Still waiting for their email confirmation.
cool then
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Mrco2: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Guys just reserved 5 and got a confirmation email. Use 08040 then the number combination check availability if it is available you will be able to reserve your preferred number. Note it should start with 08040 hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Star Did You Left 2go Mobile App / Airtel Introduces New 3gb Data Plan / Is MTN a Black-Owned Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.