Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack (32140 Views)

Boko Haram Takes Over Five Borno Communites In Fresh Attack / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by odomanis: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Fulanis again? Are these people above the law?

Is it that they are allowed to carry arms while others are not ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by repogirl(f): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
flokii:

they need a preacher, a motivational speaker who'll devote time to talk sense into their heads

m up for d task o... will you volunteer? grin
umm.... I think I will pass on that offer
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Eseries(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
ewjhdsdjke eksqkskshhwqp
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
TippyTop:
Cc: omenka
Statistics have proven that the 3 biggest killers of Nigerians are: Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen and Malaria.
2 of the 3 is from the illiterate north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by flokii: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
repogirl:
umm.... I think I will pass on that offer

LMAO grin cheesy

I don pass bfor you sef.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by koolModee: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
I just wonder how and why will people just stand by and allow themselves to be killed without defending themselves in this case. Nigerian farmers should protect themselves from these animals by arming themselves too. i'm sure assault rifles will be made available @ a cost though, if the go to Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by awesomet1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
[size=18pt]Majority if these herdsmen don't own the herds that they move around. They are more like caretakers. The real owners of these cattle are big time politicians and top northerners. They are the ones equipping these Fulani herdsmen with AK-47s which they use in performing their dastardly acts in a bid to looking for greener pastures for their herds. That is the reason why they are untouchables. After-all, the current president of Nigeria is also a Fulani herdsman. The Fulanis value their cattle more than human life. We don enter one chance for this country. God help us. GEJ was a disaster but we were forced to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea in 2015. It's well ooo. [/size]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by seunt4ut(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
They should check very well. This ain't Fulani anymore. It's probably those Boko boys on the run.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by mediachirps(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Licensed to kill by buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by vykte(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
When you hurt their cows what do you expect?....

Tell the Benue people to stop stealing and killing their cows...

They also plant on every route to their grazing areas.......

The Fulani's are FRIENDLY and PEACEFUL people...

you were gonna be the first person i insult on nairaland... but i will not
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Nwadiala: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
And there will be no arrest. truly this country is a zoo. Kalu is indeed JUSTIFIED
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by forgiveness: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
I heard in Ghana, the farmers no longer strive with the Fulanis. All they do is put poison on the crops and that's all. Any cow that eats the crops will kick the bucket. I no talk say make dem apply am for here ooooo. I talk Wetin i hear. Eehn! tongue

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Acidosis(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lol, these folks will never try this in Kogi. I won't forget what my people did to them when they attempted their mindless killings sometimes in 1996.

Back in the days, these guys walk freely with knives and sword. How they suddenly metamorphosed into arm carriers is beyond me. I'm not surprised anyways as I could remember the Police were so scared of fulanis in the '90s.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Funjosh(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Until these people finish Benue people before FG do something. Please Fulani Herdsmen stay away from my Agatu people please.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Kyase(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Omenka and Kyase, your presence is needed here with immediate effect.
I believe I wasn't mentioned so why mentioning me now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Funjosh(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
forgiveness:
I heard in Ghana, the farmers no longer strive with the Fulanis. All they do is put poison on the crops and that's all. Any cow that eats the crops will kick the bucket. I no talk say make dem apply am for here ooooo. I talk Wetin i hear. Eehn! tongue

They should apply same here aswel, to both the cows and their masters

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by salisuammy(f): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
Acidosis:
Lol, these folks will never try this in Kogi. I won't forget what my people did to them when they attempted their mindless killings sometimes in 1996.

Back in the days, these guys walk freely with knives and sword. How they suddenly metamorphosed into arm carriers is beyond me. I'm not surprised anyways as I could remember the Police were so scared of fulanis in the '90s.
My brother they are currently in Kogi, Oganenigu my village killing and taking over their farm land
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Whenever i see stories like this yugoslavia comes to mind....Its only a matter of time this people will turn the table the FG will send troops to restore peace...The only reason no one is talking is cause the nomards and killing farmers****lips seal***I know all the MODs have there hands on the ban button waiting for me

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by AVISENNA: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
They said their brother is now the head of state and so they are @ liberty to kill and maim . At any rate they are going to sack more communities.People should be able to arm themselves and fight these people

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
ARE THESE HERDSMEN ABOVE CAPTURE? DO THEIR COWS GRAZE INVINCIBLY? DO THEY NOT HAVE BASES/CAMPS? WHY DO THEY APPEAR UNSTOPPABLE IN A COUNTRY THAT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THEIRS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Tex42(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Vado:
The people of Benue have been disappointing to say the least. You let a bunch of primitive elements dictate how and where you should move in your own land, rape your women, and plunder your wealth. Never knew they are this lily-livered. The governor would rather play down the severity of the issue too than act appropriately so as not to piss the Fulani leadership of the Nigerian state. Smh.
That's the word;Lily-livered.

The people of Benue have officially condemned their selves to death, otherwise I see no reason why they would sit and watch these demons slaughter them like birds.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by RandomVic(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Islamization of Nigeria begins.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by ozoemenaca: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Are these people different from the Tiv people we do know ? How can they allow Fulanis destroy their Ancestral land while they watch and wail like a woman. They should braze up and give them fire for fire

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Temptee101(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

You are demonic. Your comment exudes wickedness, frustration, witchcraft, more especially its devilish to say the least.

With your kind still breathing, Nigeria can never move forward.

Wish i were God, the very second you submitted that comment would have been your last.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by josite: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
fulanis cannot be the problem,when they almost wipe out your tribe ,u will wake up and teach them the lesson of their lives,if they wont wait for any government befoe they attack u,u are simply stupid and cowardice by waiting for government before they attack u.im still proud to be a remo man,the hausa man now knows he is a stranger in sagamu.banza.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by muller101(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
**** AKA **** Initially they attacked ur mama village. Now it has extended to ur papa village. Tell us where are u going to run to. Lolssssss.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by pulsa(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Funjosh:
Until these people finish Benue people before FG do something. Please Fulani Herdsmen stay away from my Agatu people please.

why are you people spineless?,
why can't you defend yourselves?,
kai na dey play with na existence
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by ozoemenaca: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
You can imagine that, ordinary protest in the south east Buhari would wake up and mobilize soldiers to kill innocent people, look at what his kinsmen are doing and he is finding it difficult address the issue. Just kill one Fulani and see if he would not quickly mobilize soldiers. That is the change Benue people voted for
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by caphone: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
How true and reliable is this story. Abeg we are tired with this cooked up stories just to incite hate among nigerians. Investigative journalism is far from nigerian soil
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by muller101(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

see them here. Spit!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Opharhe: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
sanandreas:
Does cow equate to human lives? Why don't they stay in their region and graze. The normadic culture is alien. Fulani's destroy their crop and still kill them. If it was my community not even one would escape. The last time they tried it. The story went far and not even one Fulani is seen in my area.
Abeg where is your place? These Benue people just dey dull... My Urhobo people of Delta did something similar some years ago.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Acidosis(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
salisuammy:

My brother they are currently in Kogi, Oganenigu my village killing and taking over their farm land

Hmm, your rulers and kings need to empower the youths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times / Arrest PDP's Secondus, Stir Up The Colony Of Wahala - Dino Melaye Tells FG, APC / Buderi Isiya: Kaduna’s Most Wanted Bandit Holding Afaka Students To Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.