Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack (32139 Views)

Boko Haram Takes Over Five Borno Communites In Fresh Attack / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Donclaracuzo: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
I think state govt should fund, arm and make local vigilante groups more vigilant. It is the duty of local vigilante group to arrest and u know, do what is necessary to the Fulani malus b4 fed agents will appear. If such news are being heard up and down, I think, their balls will deflate a little.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by magicalx(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
if its Rivers state now APC warlords will be screaming Wikes name, how come the Governor, chief security officer of the state is doing nothing, please a state of emergency should be declared. it no concern the President sha!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
li2pac1717:
Do you know how many Americans that shot themselves monthly due to hatred?, and it doesn't mean they have no good security. Stop think with your black ass. Hate crime is a common thing in a place with different ethnic, especially in nigeria with more than 250 ethnic group.

Allow me think with my black ass. Go ahead and think with your own white ass. None of my business.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Funjosh(m): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
When you hurt their cows what do you expect?....

Tell the Benue people to stop stealing and killing their cows...

They also plant on every route to their grazing areas.......

The Fulani's are FRIENDLY and PEACEFUL people...

Same person with multiple monika, you people should continue killing Nigerians and some mods will be banning people becos of you abi, I say It Shall Not Be Well With Those Herdsmen For Every Human Blood Sheds sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Moneytize: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Waiting for the red mud people to come and masturbate on this news as usual. Its their favourite.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:
Booohari's Brothers lipsrsealed
omenka supports buhari who is the leader of Fulani herdsmen and lest you forget omenka is from igede one of the areas where fulani herdsmen are commiting genoicide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Ratello: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
ellacute45:
lol that's one epic response bro grin
Abi na......cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
TippyTop:

Until 2019 they are.
LOL.. They should try it on ijaw land...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by salisuammy(f): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Acidosis:

Hmm, your rulers and kings need to empower the youths.
our population is not that much. And the youths are in the cities. My people can't even go to the farm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Ratello: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
omenka supports buhari who is the leader of Fulani herdsmen and lest you forget omenka is from igede one of the areas where fulani herdsmen are commiting genoicide
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by stonemasonn: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Well the Tiv people kept quiet because it was Idomas but now it's their turn. For those of you online that are beating your chest, you'll be shocked when your turn comes before 2019.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by hotwax: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
gboss4sure:
I have always known that Nigerian security apparatus is a joke and only functional when faced with armless men and women, they cant even face their fellow armed group.

While all these killings was happening which am sure lasted for hours, from agatu to the other 9 villages, where was this famed security that buhari says biafran protester are joking with?

It's either the security people are conspiring with these invaders and terrorists, if that be the case then the last resort would be for the people to arm themselves and protect themselves. Self defense is not a crime.

Enough of the terrorist fulanis killing people in their land and destroying their livelihood in the name of cow rearing and nobody is doing anything about it.

ARM and DEFEND yourselves. Case Closed.

You can't fight the Fulanis. I saw a video of Nigerian Police and the military providing supports to Fulanis in Mile12, Lagos.

You can't just fight the fulanis like that. You can only fight them spiritually.

I have witness same in Osun state. Those fulanis ran away. Nigerian police will protect them with their Lives. Its an order from above.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by hotwax: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
stonemasonn:
Well the Tiv people kept quiet because it was Idomas but now it's their turn. For those of you online that are beating your chest, you'll be shocked when your turn comes before 2019.

Igbo people are the chest beater. We all know what Fulanis did to them in Enugu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by ghostofsparta(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
jcmaiah:

2 of the 3 is from the illiterate north.
Illiterate north abi ? illiterate north and yet they are the ones who determines the destiny of the so-educated literate south by controlling the fate of Nigeria since 1804 and more ever since the British empowered them from 1914.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by SycophanticGoat: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Samuel ortom should be impeached. angry ... people are being killed daily by the President terrorist brothers and he is still being diplomatic about the daily loss of human life under his watch angry ... Benue state people should take laws into their hands against these Fulani terrorist as the govt cannot protect them.

I hate to say this but may God punish ortom and buhari. ... angry useless leaders. angry

Suswarm shouldn't be left out. God will punish him too, because he's a very demonic beast that feasted on the state funds and just like Ortom, care less about people being slaughtered.. angry angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by bonechamberlain(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Suswarm shouldn't be left out. God will punish him too, because he's a very demonic head that feasted on the state funds and just like Ortom, care less about people being slaughtered.. angry angry
thanks for adding the coward mumu. angry useless leaders.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by forgiveness: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Funjosh:

They should apply same here aswel, to both the cows and their masters

Hmm! No be me talk am ooo!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by ghostofsparta(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
Opharhe:
Abeg where is your place? These Benue people just dey dull... My Urhobo people of Delta did something similar some years ago.
Go do your research about the Fulanis and you will learn that they never forgive nor forget so your Urhobo people should brace themselves for they are coming for them as well.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Bluffly: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Vado:
The people of Benue have been disappointing to say the least. You let a bunch of primitive elements dictate how and where you should move in your own land, rape your women, and plunder your wealth. Never knew they are this lily-livered. The governor would rather play down the severity of the issue too than act appropriately so as not to piss the Fulani leadership of the Nigerian state. Smh.

Is it only land and women they have in Benue? What of the Men and the children.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Achorise: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
If they destroy Boko Haram, use Fulani herdsmen, same agenda different approach.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
May i never witness my people getting slaughtered before my eyes and my ancestral land plundered. The only way to stem the lingering hate and anger that will evolve in me will be to kill me.

I still get flashes of pain and torture when i remember 2012 where a cop rammed into our car at Ketu and as i proceeded to accost the cop, my mom stood between us and received the brunts of the cop's repeated butt of the gun because he couldn't get to me.

That cop . . .well, is somewhere cozy and will never trouble citizens again.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Achorise: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
No body in yoruba land will raise his voice, if the ones that spoke up , Fayose and FFk are shuned.will this nonsense be tried in the Northern . Cowards
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Trendishine: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is very very baad if confirmed...if buhari doesnt say or do anything about this fulani nomards now..it wld be very very disappointing of him...i support most of his effort on the current anti corruption and system strategy.. but if he says nothing about this one this time..its a shame on his part...it wld be stewpid, immature and unreasonable.. n i would barely take him serious...this pple are mad...they are the real insurgency...and who are those funding and equipping them with sophisticated weapons? who are those waziris and aboki politicians encouraging their demonic activities with arms and asking them to go berserk ? who are those police and army force infiltrates and nomads posing under the guise of police and army personnel, supporting them and even joining them on this crimes.? Neglecting and overlooking them with allowance to move around with sophisticated weapons and assualt riffles like AL-shabaabs of somali and equipping them with weapons to incite war in the nation?..hmmmm buhari, hmmm...i am saying it..this is a serious mobile and walking war that you are allowing to spread and cook gradually across the federation in the name of fulani herdsmen..this illiterates and their ignorance in stewpidity is even capable of creating a serious problem for his existence in government in power and might even cost him his seat if he doesn't take time..i advise president buhari now that it is still mornin, to call this his stone age brodas to order now..the fulani's as its stands are calling for a serious ethnic cleansing on themselves across the federation ignorantly now and it is boiling rigorously now, as it is news like this that is lighting it up..when its starts..him buhari would be swallowed and nobody would even see him in the picture again..he wldnt even be able to act to control, talk nothing of controlling the situation when its explodes n starts..burindi's own is goin to be like a childs play..even america and u.k wld find it difficult to control...mr president, take out the hands of the monkey away from the pot of soup, it has become the hands of a man...open ur eyes..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
THIS IS BAD. ITS LIKE OUR GOVERNMENT HAS ISSUED THEM LISCENCE TO KILL. BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT CLAMPED DOWN ON THIS FULANI CRIMINALS.
LET IT BE NOTED THAT THE NIGERIAN STATE AS DEEMED IT APPROPRIATE THAT IT IS NOT A CRIME FOR A FULANIMAN TO CARRY AK 47 AND KILLS MEMBERS OF HIS HOST COMMUNITY, WIPE OUT HIS ENTIRE FAMILY, BURN LANDS AND HOUSES AND SACK THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY. BECAUSE IF IT IS A CRIME A GOVERNMENT OF THE COUNTRY WILL KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT AN ORDINARY ATTACK THAT CAN BE SOLVED BY DIALOGUE BUT FIRE FOR DIRE
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Opharhe: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
ghostofsparta:
Go do your research about the Fulanis and you will learn that they never forgive nor forget so your Urhobo people should brace themselves for they are coming for them as well.
Hahahaha. You think u're threatening me? What have the fulanis done to avenge the mass slaughter they got from the Ibadan people for trespassing... to the extent that Buhari was wailing before Lam Adesina, then Governor of Oyo statel? Lol.
The Fulani herdsmen are invaders; they invaded and killed people in their sleep. They got what they deserved. My people are peace loving but you cannot threaten me in my own house, be a threat to my life and expect me to keep quiet. Niger-Deltans are not afraid of anyone, and in this case, WE WILL NOT WAIT FOR GOVERNMENT in protecting our homeland.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by mart2k(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fulani herdsmen are killing people everywhere n nobody is calling anybody names but, if it were yoruba people they killed, some people from d east wil start referring to Yorubas as cowards.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Mmmy(f): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
So this is my first post on this site after monitoring it for 6 months, I never had any intention of joining it as it was a bit too hate filled for my liking but for this thread and others like it, i had to join to say something.

Everyone is calling the Benue people and others like them cowards but the truth is these people (herdsmen) are surprisingly well armed and it's not like they send an advance notice detailing their arrival, accommodation and plans. Other attacks have brought about details like being ambushed from the bushes.

All i'm saying is that as frustrating as it is for us hearing this news over and over again, we should remember that there's not a lot our older people in the villages can do when you're shot with GUNS in an effort to go pick up your STICKS and CUTLASSES.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
ghostofsparta:
Illiterate north abi ? illiterate north and yet they are the ones who determines the destiny of the so-educated literate south by controlling the fate of Nigeria since 1804 and more ever since the British empowered them from 1914.
You forgot to add that they are the least developed region and also account for majority of the poor populace of zoogeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by preselect(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
[size=18pt]dem leave sorrow tears and blood. . . . dem regular trade mark.
fulanis are blood suckers. . . especially their cattle rearers . . . . including the one in Aso Rock

He doesn't care.
Buhari will not prosecute them
Buhari will not send soldiers against them
Buhari sees this as good news
Buhari is having a dance
Buhari is one of them
[/size]
#BuhariDoesNotCare

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by ogahomale: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
When you hurt their cows what do you expect?....

Tell the Benue people to stop stealing and killing their cows...

They also plant on every route to their grazing areas.......

The Fulani's are FRIENDLY and PEACEFUL people...
No vex but Ur Fada dia

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by omojeesu(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Samuel ortom should be impeached. angry ... people are being killed daily by the President terrorist brothers and he is still being diplomatic about the daily loss of human life under his watch angry ... Benue state people should take laws into their hands against these Fulani terrorist as the govt cannot protect them.

I hate to say this but may God punish ortom and buhari. ... angry useless leaders. angry

Politicians are there for themselves not the people. Corruption shuts their mouths and conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban / MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.