Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Photos:VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Late James Ocholi's Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Late James Ocholi's Family (671 Views)

Faleke Visits Ocholi's Family - Touching Photos / Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Ocholi's Family Suspects Foul Play In His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Late James Ocholi's Family by sixtuschimere: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2016
Nigeria’s Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, today visited the family of late Minister of State for Labour, James Ocholi, SAN.

Mr. Ocholi, his wife and son died on Sunday in a car crash.

Speaking during the condolence visit, Mr. Osinbajo said: “I am deeply saddened by the loss of the Minister of State for Labour, James Ocholi, SAN, his wife and son.”

“My heart goes out to his family at this time. May the Lord comfort you and your loved ones.”

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photosvp-osinbajo-pays-condolence-visit.html

Re: Photos:VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Late James Ocholi's Family by DIKEnaWAR: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2016
Now all roads lead to the Ocholi's. After the politicians, the washed-up stars and those looking for cheap popularity will queue behind and start their own routine. No one will want to seek a solution to a problem that rendered these innocent kids orphans within seconds. It will continue like this till it happens again.

My heart goes out to the family.

1 Like

Re: Photos:VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Late James Ocholi's Family by Maisuya1: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2016
hello

(1) (Reply)

Give Me More Buhari Pain Killers, It Works! / A Sketch Of Gov Rochas Okorocha By A Pro-biafran / Buhari: Now The Secretary General Of UN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.