Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL (36382 Views)

My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth / I Just Got A Job Through NL - Glory Be To God / Testimony: I Got A Job Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by barnabas91: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
tempem:
This destiny stuff annoys me so greatly. Are we going to say the same thing for a mad man or the less priviledged? If God wrote such desthny, then he's wicked. Am sure he writes none.

a mad man destiny maybe great but it was tampered with, either self infliction or curse frm d village. A demon is surely involve

secondly, for the less priviledge, just like Olajumoke, anybody story cn change tomorrow
you only need 2 believe in ursef and God d creator of al things.
D rich can be poor tomorrow and d poor cn be rich too
no one is indispensable except God
so my dear, God lives, and we r 2 rely on his purpose 4 our life 4 destiny 2 be fulfilled

2 Likes

Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by mountainvolcano: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
the way forward is to think well and act timely

1 Like

Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
barnabas91:

a mad man destiny maybe great but it was tampered with, either self infliction or curse frm d village. A demon is surely involve

secondly, for the less priviledge, just like Olajumoke, anybody story cn change tomorrow
you only need 2 believe in ursef and God d creator of al things.
A rich can be poor tomorrow and d poor cn be rich too
no one in indispensable except God
so my dear, God lives, and we r 2 rely on his purpose 4 our life 4 destiny 2 be fulfilled

1000 likes grin
Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
mountainvolcano:
the way forward is to think well and act timely

2000 likes grin grin
Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by obajoey(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
o ya nah.. I no mind oo, in fact, we are now friends..

I have some friends both male and female who always stand for what they believe in especially this contract job of a thing, and am using this time out to pray for them that God will sort them out and also give them a more better job..(emotional)

The most dangerous thing that can happen to anyone is to get stucked in the contract job of a thing.

Whenever those who have spent more than 5 to 6years are discussing with me on the contract job of a thing, we would almost be shedding tears.

Thou the race is not to the swift but i tell you God will work on your faith if you can call on him always and by taking steps of faith.

Congrat once again my dear...

see you at the greater side, the best side..

dazzle101:

Bless you much good sire! You have just hit the nail hard!!! I rest my case... grin grin

P:S- we should be friends for this brilliant comment.... wink cool

1 Like

Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by gabwahz: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
dazzle101:
I always hoped my first topic on here would be one where I eventually share this testimony!! Alas, here we are, it is finally dawned!

Couple of months back, I had commented on a post about how I quit my job cos of the hitches I had to pass through in the name of working in a bank!!!

Anyways all past now, today I have been made an even better offer and I'm just here to put out a word of encouragement or two:

- if u ever feel choked, if you ever feel the job is working for you no more, no value is being added to your life, you're not shining like the star you feel you should, the job conditions are becoming life threatening and above all no clear cut career path or destination ur headed for and if u as an outlier do no want to see urself being just the same in a space of years, then by all means, take a leap of faith, take a bold step, do the needful, make a decision n stand for it! It might be a tough one considering our Nigerian scene but I know this; all things worketh for the good of them who believe... Never stop believing and never give up hope u'd find an even better deal cos u eventually will... just trust in God, cos with Him nothing, absolutely nothing is impossible...

I wish all the very best and thanks to all the mods and everyone who makes it a point of duty to post genuine job adds on here...

Thank you Seun Osewa for this forum.... It has helped lives...

Nice write dear.

Nice write up. I like you courage. Most of the employers in this dispensation make working look slavish. With little pay, they'll want you to do a task mearnt for five persons. This is not far fetched in the banking industry of recent times,...expecially the microfinance banks. And you'll see some of them coming up with different techniques like "Bond" (Working to settle debt) telling you to work for years, in settlement of this debt, which they claim to spend millions for a so-called "training". The worst is that some of these jobs are of some life threatning conditions. I dont know if most of the so-called M.D's & CEO's would hv gotten to such heights in life if faced with this same conditions while building a career. I blame the govt for puting the youths of this country in such desperate and limited-choiced (lol) condition of massive unemployment. If not who would work for some of these organisations?!
Or is it thier plans put graduates in chains to make labour cheap,...for their own selfish reasons??!!.....Hmmmn. Who knows.
My sister, thank God it worked out fine for you."
I too will share my own experience very soon of a similar scene about these banks.
May God help us.
Cheers!!!
[b]

1 Like

Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by Rejoice5000(f): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
@ Post may God bless u real good:i resigned today from that same banking job,because of the reasons u stated above:much stress and no time for myself and family:and the worst part of it am in another state passing tru all this huge stress in the name of banker while the job is not giving me any atom of joy and restful mind:Thank God for Self discovering:#TEAMSELFEMPLOYED# BABA GOD THANK U

1 Like

Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
obajoey:
o ya nah.. I no mind oo, in fact, we are now friends..

I have some friends both male and female who always stand for what they believe in especially this contract job of a thing, and am using this time out to pray for them that God will sort them out and also give them a more better job..(emotional)

The most dangerous thing that can happen to anyone is to get stucked in the contract job of a thing.

Whenever those who have spent more than 5 to 6years are discussing with me on the contract job of a thing, we would almost be shedding tears.

Thou the race is not to the swift but i tell you God will work on your faith if you can call on him always and by taking steps of faith.

Congrat once again my dear...

see you at the greater side, the best side..

It's quite sad.... 6 to 7years with no hope of promotion nor conversion! the years caught up with them fast cos they held on the the belief n trust in the employer who never lived up to their promises...

I also have friends still there complaining bitterly but with the hope it might get better! Hmmmm anyways All's well!

Indeed what one believes truly works for them and with God on one's side, there's no limits...

Thanks again my friend!
Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
gabwahz:

Nice write dear.

Nice write up. I like you courage. Most of the employers in this dispensation make working look slavish. With little pay, they'll want you to do a task mearnt for five persons. This is not far fetched in the banking industry of recent times,...expecially the microfinance banks. And you'll see some of them coming up with different techniques like "Bond" (Working to settle debt) telling you to work for years, in settlement of this debt, which they claim to spend millions for a so-called "training". The worst is that some of these jobs are of some life threatning conditions. I dont know if most of the so-called M.D's & CEO's would hv gotten to such heights in life if faced with this same conditions while building a career. I blame the govt for puting the youths of this country in such desperate and limited-choiced (lol) condition of massive unemployment. If not who would work for some of these organisations?!
Or is it thier plans put graduates in chains to make labour cheap,...for their own selfish reasons??!!.....Hmmmn. Who knows.
My sister, thank God it worked out fine for you."
I too will share my own experience very soon of a similar scene about these banks.
May God help us.
Cheers!!!
[b]

My dear u have said it all n I totally concur with ur submission!!! Please by all means, try n share ur experiences when u can.... Don't worry u will surely join us in the permanent site! grin grin

Keep up the zeal n positivity

All the best!

1 Like

Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rejoice5000:
@ Post may God bless u real good:i resigned today from that same banking job,because of the reasons u stated above:much stress and no time for myself and family:and the worst part of it am in another state passing tru all this huge stress in the name of banker while the job is not giving me any atom of joy and restful mind:Thank God for Self discovering:#TEAMSELFEMPLOYED# BABA GOD THANK U

Amen.......

My dear, I can totally understand where ur coming from! Thank God for good sense of judgement on ur part, the sky is surely ur starting point!!!

Never fear for taking a bold step but fear for remaining livid in the face of countless opportunities!!

I wish you the very best...

P:S - A. Very big congratulations on ur great courage today, it will all end in praise...

1 Like

Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by lanre88(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
I can't wait for the day I would resign my banking Job. Took away my precious time, my relationships suffered, no clear cut career advancement. Moved from banks, still the same.

Happiness truly lies in the freedom to embrace life offerings.

Where else to go? God have mercy!!!
Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
lanre88:
I can't wait for the day I would resign my banking Job. Took away my precious time, my relationships suffered, no clear cut career advancement. Moved from banks, still the same.

Happiness truly lies in the freedom to embrace life offerings.

Where else to go? God have mercy!!!

Don't lose hope dear, it all lies in the decision and the determination, the boldness to do the needful, face ur fears, above all take a leap!

Be sure what you want, and really want then do not be afraid to make a decision while asking for divine direction... u shall surely pull through!

Stay strong...
Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by eworm: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lucky u. A big congrat
Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by nenergy(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2016
dazzle101:

Couple of months back, I had commented on a post about how I quit my job cos of the hitches I had to pass through in the name of working in a bank!!!
I was there grin Congrats o rugged, dogged and blessed Nairalander.
Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by SSpeter(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2016
dazzle101:

Amen.......

My dear, I can totally understand where ur coming from! Thank God for good sense of judgement on ur part, the sky is surely ur starting point!!!

Never fear for taking a bold step but fear for remaining livid in the face of countless opportunities!!

I wish you the very best...

P:S - A. Very big congratulations on ur great courage today, it will all end in praise...
Seems you are sound in this area. Pls I am expecting an offer from a bank. Although during the interview It was stated that it was a contract position, neither did they say anything as regards contract. It is not a graduate trainee position either...could it be a contract position and they don't want to inform me?
Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by opribo(m): 1:25am On Mar 11, 2016
tempem:
This destiny stuff annoys me so greatly. Are we going to say the same thing for a mad man or the less priviledged? If God wrote such desthny, then he's wicked. Am sure he writes none.
Some where born into wealth, some acquire it and some have it thrust on then abs some don't even have it at all. where do you belong. Check yourself.
Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 11, 2016
nenergy:

I was there grin Congrats o rugged, dogged and blessed Nairalander.

Thanks my dear friend!

Yesoo u know the full gist naa grin grin grin
Re: My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL by glowzy: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
I tap into your testimony, am really hoping on God to bless me very soon with a better job with good working conditions, a place where i can grow and develop myself.
dazzle101:
I always hoped my first topic on here would be one where I eventually share this testimony!! Alas, here we are, it is finally dawned!

Anyways all past now, today I have been made an even better offer and I'm just here to put out a word of encouragement or two:

- if u ever feel choked, if you ever feel the job is working for you no more, no value is being added to your life, you're not shining like the star you feel you should, the job conditions are becoming life threatening and above all no clear cut career path or destination ur headed for and if u as an outlier do no want to see urself being just the same in a space of years, then by all means, take a leap of faith, take a bold step, do the needful, make a decision n stand for it! It might be a tough one considering our Nigerian scene but I know this; all things worketh for the good of them who believe... Never stop believing and never give up hope u'd find an even better deal cos u eventually will... just trust in God, cos with Him nothing, absolutely nothing is impossible...

I wish all the very best and thanks to all the mods and everyone who makes it a point of duty to post genuine job adds on here...

Thank you Seun Osewa for this forum.... It has helped lives...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! / 6 Things You Must Remove From Your Cv Very Important / 8 Abnormal Job Interview Responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.