Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User (31671 Views)

Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise / Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic) / Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by flemblem(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lol... grin
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by BadBullet(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
i would have done more than that if i were i to be in the vio's shoe fool
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by SolexxBarry(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please wats d meaning of VIO
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by Oke4orom(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
I suspect that Abu took the selfie of his bleeding nose. 1st rule of a Mobilephonerazzi is to protect himself and secure his immediate environment. D guy fall my hand sha! undecided embarassed
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by applemark: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please what profession is he in that forbids him from defending himself? I wont even give you chance to step close to me , let alone use my profession as excuse! But seriously NLs, i was ina one joint today and all the cabbies where just complaining about VIOs, that they are worse than robbers, especially the ones in Mabuchi, touts in black and white. One even said the white is cover up for their evil. Different extortion stories, no clear rules of engagement. I keep saying it that one day , the revolution Nigeria needs will be triggered by one of these extortionist because people are vexing. .
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by danot1030: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
The man should sue the VIO in court.
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by Afroconnect: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
VIO has no powers to arrest anyone,they only work on vehicles,a VIO officer is not a police man,he has no powers to assault or use force.

A VIO man using excessive powers might be thoroughly beaten if he meets the wrong set.
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by enoqueen: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
Which profession will not allow you to fight?

Ole oshi...
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by spartoo: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
LilNetty:
i was here...Its Lilnetty
so wat now happen
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by Afroconnect: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
dulux07:
Lol. Do these photographers know how many workers have lost their job because of them posting their pix to the public. VIO official was only trying to protect his job n integrity. grin
Serves in right in some way grin grin
You are a clown.

1 Like

Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by showkings: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
I was once a victim of this mess but mine was by LASMA and Police
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by LilNetty(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
spartoo:

so wat now happen
U better start running..kikiki
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by applemark: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
haba! u dey throw salt upon injury! the guy don suffer now, dont bruise his ego further! mercy i beg

enoqueen:
Which profession will not allow you to fight?

Ole oshi...
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by odeyinugbolahan(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
I guess this is the Scene that happened @CMS this morning cos I saw a VIO official fighting a Road User on my way going to office in Lekki this morning.... if any VIO dare try such with me!!! The matter go pass mayweather fight ooo...
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by spartoo: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
LilNetty:
U better start running..kikiki
it all depends on which one of th people in ur dp is u
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by olumalcolm(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
Wat is ur profession dat stops u from fighting 4 ur rite? R u a professional boxer? Wrestler? Kick boxer? If nt,den OYO is ur case cos police will nt ans u. Y? because dey will c u as 1 of dose Nigerians wu snap dem weneva dey misbehave. So tk paracetamol wen u get home and tell ur wife to mop dat nose 4 u. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by Missonas(f): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Why would the officer react to this extent if what his colleague was doing is within his job description? Na so yesterday one officer rush enter a moving vehicle cos the driver refused to stop like say him life get duplicate. They love entering peoples cars here in abj.I'm not on the side of motorist's that are on the wrong but these officers need to apply professionalism. They actually hustle for motorists like their lives depends on it when we know wat they want.
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by nickxtra(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
Mr. Abu pictured above said he was attacked by a VIO official for trying to capture a fight between one of the officers and a road user. Abu claimed they struck him on the nose and mouth after he refused to allow him seize his camera. He wrote;

I was trying to capture a video of a man fighting with a VIO staff and one of the VIO staff saw me from afar and crossed over to the other side where I was standing. He attempted to seize the phone and I refused, in the process of resisting him from dragging my phone. I got two blows on my mouth and nose.

Then I started bleeding...

Not because am physically weak and can not fight but my profession does not permit me to so do.
Am taking recourse to the law and I hope to find justice, and most importantly, to deter them from further harassing innocent citizens.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-vio-official-brutally-attacks.html
VIO in which state?
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by wickedworld: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
He did the right thing two wrong can not make a right. Why will the VIO attack him and walk away just like that? His that how he was train? tout on uniform justy must be done.

And if the man had fight back the story would have change totally and all those saying the man is fufu, butty will not be there to save.

Someone need to stop them from acting like this before it get out of hand. It could happen to any body.

1 Like

Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by innocent1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
My advice to the man, please don't tell your wife that your fellow man did this to you. That's if you still want to command some respect at home
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by profstar(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
josite:
serves u right.next time u find out about the job hazards of journalism before embarking same.who wants to be videoed in uncomplimentary situations.receive sense in jesus name.next time do it with sense.it is called citizens journalism.
please enlighten me about this citizen journalism because I have always been wondering why police and other goverment agencies see it like a criminal offence. Is it wrong according to the law to use your phone to record what you see?
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by dgysoft(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
The case is a case of beating. Between two beater and two beatee, oya ngwa nu upload ur video make we watch. Your name is Mpafu Non professional journalist
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by mainmandemz: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
I think its high time other states took a queue from kadna state by kicking these people off the streets. They are not as polite as FRSC[code][/code]
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by Bobbysmart6(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
sadwen i blive say no evils agains me shall prosper.so hw can a ordinary VIO.nao brake my faith.i no go gree.
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by beentrillchief: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mugun weh go allow ordinary VIO commot him teeth..
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by justin04(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
VIO, thugs....they once stopped me and tried to extort money from me. In fact they did, N20,000. He got carried away counting the money he did not see me recording him. When I drove my car away from the premises I walked back to demand my money back. I told them I have them on video and failure to refund my money would land them on trouble. I promised to put video online. They quickly refunded my money. I still have the video and may still expose them one day.

1 Like

Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by leksy07(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
see what seun and lalalatica has caused.. the guy was trying to get a reliable source to make first page topic..

i blame mr seun for this
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by skuribeebo: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
VI thug
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by bibiking7(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
I cannot finish 10 wraps of fufu. I can only finish 9, not because my stomach cannot contain it but because my soup will not be sufficient. cheesy cheesy.... kablao..... busted nose.
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by trychris: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
Very annoying. VIO claiming militancy unfortunately. Now the camera is on you.
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by ManTiger(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
That is Murphy, he's a boxer. You won't see him fighting on the street. Well cultured.
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by tuna4servi(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Bad market day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / Tell Us About Your Moniker / Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.