Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User (31534 Views)

Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise / Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic) / Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by Psyrus(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
ShitHead:
Let's face it...can that VIO hungry looking idiot face that man on a fight? He should have beaten him blue and black.

Its actually black and white grin. BTW Abu is a K.S.U alumni he won't go about fighting on the streets.
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by tottinova: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
Mr. Abu pictured above said he was attacked by a VIO official for trying to capture a fight between one of the officers and a road user. Abu claimed they struck him on the nose and mouth after he refused to allow him seize his camera. He wrote;

I was trying to capture a video of a man fighting with a VIO staff and one of the VIO staff saw me from afar and crossed over to the other side where I was standing. He attempted to seize the phone and I refused, in the process of resisting him from dragging my phone. I got two blows on my mouth and nose.

Then I started bleeding...

Not because am physically weak and can not fight but my profession does not permit me to so do.
Am taking recourse to the law and I hope to find justice, and most importantly, to deter them from further harassing innocent citizens.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-vio-official-brutally-attacks.html
I swear if na me, we go fight till one person die.
Nd i'm sure it's definitely not me
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
Mr. Abu pictured above said he was attacked by a VIO official for trying to capture a fight between one of the officers and a road user. Abu claimed they struck him on the nose and mouth after he refused to allow him seize his camera. He wrote;

I was trying to capture a video of a man fighting with a VIO staff and one of the VIO staff saw me from afar and crossed over to the other side where I was standing. He attempted to seize the phone and I refused, in the process of resisting him from dragging my phone. I got two blows on my mouth and nose.

Then I started bleeding...

Not because am physically weak and can not fight but my profession does not permit me to so do.
Am taking recourse to the law and I hope to find justice, and most importantly, to deter them from further harassing innocent citizens.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-vio-official-brutally-attacks.html

The guy no resemble me
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
dulux07:
Lol. Do these photographers know how many workers have lost their job because of them posting their pix to the public. VIO official was only trying to protect his job n integrity. grin
Serves in right in some way grin grin

What are you saying ? if he's doing the right thing he shouldn't be afraid of being videoed
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by distilledwalex(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
orobs93:
Agwu
Beast of no nation We fear nobody
Am a gud follower sir
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by 4wrd9ja: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
post pictures or I donbeliveit u see what you have caused. ;Dpost pictures or I donbeliveit u see what you have caused.
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by orobs93(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
distilledwalex:

Am a gud follower sir

Oh
Chopam
Moral booster

1 Like

Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by Veenopzy: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
dulux07:
Lol. Do these photographers know how many workers have lost their job because of them posting their pix to the public. VIO official was only trying to protect his job n integrity. grin
should a public servant be caught fighting?? Ur view on this is so wack.
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by Veenopzy: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jeez the kinda comments dudes make on nairaland are completely frivolous, so by chance u encourage violence, hit back n keep hitting... Well thats flawed.
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by myhumbleself1: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lemon12:
The beater should be given a reward by the federal govt

While the beatee should be thrown into the lagoon for being a weakling

ppl sabi English like Mr Patrick o
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by wisekriss: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lemon12:

This guy is just a joker...lol..u will not kill me with laugh...well am now the lafee
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by wisekriss: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lemon12:

Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by lagosrd: 1:06am On Mar 10, 2016
dulux07:

i see that is all you have to say to a rascal vio mn. God help him thean na soilder. ask person wey wrar carmo
Re: VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User by hope4nigeria(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2016
Chanchit:
Iffa hear VIO go beat me! They can only beat my car, If I return the beating na free beat.
main purpose of jack,wheel spanar,and fire estinguisher is to flog VIO and empty full container of that chemical in the. Bastards eyes! God knows if VIO touchess me? I will kill him instantly. I hate them with my blood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos / Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.