Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water (34674 Views)

Drink Lemon Water Instead Of Pills If You Have One Of These 15 Problems / 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water In The Morning / Drink Lemon Water Instead Of Pills If You Have One Of These 10 Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Gracito(f): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
G
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by prey02(f): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
dirtymoney:
OK.
What about beer?

You can add lemon to your beer sir. Ride on! tongue

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by prey02(f): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
tongue tongue
dirtymoney:
OK.
What about beer?

You can add lemon to your beer.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
belamour:
Do you mean Lemon Water or Water Lemon

Now... I'm confused
undecided
one is LEMON WATER, the other is WATER MELON. can't u see the picture attached to the post? cut lemon put inside glass of water...
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by mapet: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
belamour:

Now... I'm confused
undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some people must just make my day sha
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by nellyalph: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
one is LEMON WATER, the other is WATER MELON. can't u see the picture attached to the post? cut lemon put inside glass of water...
I usually squeeze out the juice, then dispose the rest.. Nice one
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by nellyalph: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ujunkem:
Educative but where i de i de hardly see lemon, infact na once in a blue moon. If na lime the op talk dat one for no be problem
I heard that lime is not too good, especially to young ladies
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
nellyalph:

I usually squeeze out the juice, then dispose the rest.. Nice one
The bark also has detoxifying properties.... sometimes I eat an entire lemon with the bark inclusive.... Everything is healthy minus the seeds sha..
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
I once read it's good for women who are through with child birth. If you are yet to give birth, please stay away as it affects conception.

It's better to be safe than sorry.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by kennynelcon(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Gracito:
G
space booking technique
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by trychris: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lime or lemon?
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by reflx(m): 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please Also add avoid if you have ulcers... had bleeding ulcers that almost killed me because of daily lemon water for weight loss... almost had surgery...
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by precisionindepth: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
wash your face with warm water every morning and try honey mixed with shea butter
Deejacy2:
. Does it Clear Pimples?
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by precisionindepth: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
ulcer patients should not take lemon water because ulcer itself is like scrapping the linings of the intestine
reflx:
Please Also add avoid if you have ulcers... had bleeding ulcers that almost killed me because of daily lemon water for weight loss... almost had surgery...
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by precisionindepth: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
lemon water helps basically in weight loss especially belly fat loss but care should be taken as I don't recommend lemon water for ulcer patients.
Deejacy2:
. Does it Clear Pimples?
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by skedy1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ehmm,mama amaka, abeg give me lemon water, that big eva rubber size!
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by gbishman: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lemons are damn too expensive
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
English is our problem 4 dis country...

u 4 talk am 4 local dialect make all digest am.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
precisionindepth:
wash your face with warm water every morning and try honey mixed with shea butter
kk thanks
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Emmau0091(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
That dude is silly even with a picture above he still didn't get it
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by psyqs(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
Wen life give u lemon, make lemonade - Eminem
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by mackhunter77: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
The bark also has detoxifying properties.... sometimes I eat an entire lemon with the bark inclusive.... Everything is healthy minus the seeds sha..

Actually, na RIND dem dey call d tin wey u dey talk about.....if u call am SKIN sef, no problem because BARK na d outter part of trees...Ndewo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Gracito(f): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
kennynelcon:

space booking technique
lol my brother
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Curlygirl(f): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please from who's tap or well can I fetch this lemon water. cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by professore(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is very nice
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by icebebe(f): 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
Curlygirl:
Please from who's tap or well can I fetch this lemon water. cool
kia ur case no b here,go stream go fetch am o
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by sistar007(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
OP where can I get the lemon water
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by DammyOlu123(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
One downside to this is that the acidity of the lemon juice causes demineralization of the teeth which, over time, leads to brittle teeth, and increased risk of dental caries.
So please ensure you rinse your mouth with clean water when you've drunk your lemon water.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by dikamzy(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2016
belamour:
Now... I'm confused
undecided
your phone no dy show pinshure?
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
mackhunter77:

Actually, na RIND dem dey call d tin wey u dey talk about.....if u call am SKIN sef, no problem because BARK na d outter part of trees...Ndewo
Yezzir.... I don learn another one.... thanks bruv....
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Gracito(f): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
kennynelcon:

space booking technique
yes o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease / Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.