Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit (20373 Views)

Unemployment Rate Dropped By 1.1% In Q1 – NBS / 10 Ways To Reduce Unemployment In Nigeria / Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by 4nobody4every1: 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]All these lazy nija youths waiting for manna from heaven.
when i finished my university and couldnt find a job i was introduced to a very good buiz by my friend in thailand and i travelled out and with determination, we where moving merchandize between thailand,afganistan,cambodia,iran and pakistan.
we dominated the suppy chain for about 4yrs until the americand left afganistan and taliban became more violent so i took my proceeds back to nigeria and am now into snake farming and antitoxin production....i suppy many african country now and i am willing to train any smart and educated youth on the intricacies of this trade...

[/size]
... grin grin
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]All these lazy nija youths waiting for manna from heaven.
when i finished my university and couldnt find a job i was introduced to a very good buiz by my friend in thailand and i travelled out and with determination, we where moving merchandize between thailand,afganistan,cambodia,iran and pakistan.
we dominated the suppy chain for about 4yrs until the americand left afganistan and taliban became more violent so i took my proceeds back to nigeria and am now into snake farming and antitoxin production....i suppy many african country now and i am willing to train any smart and educated youth on the intricacies of this trade...

[/size]

An opportunity was created for you. The youths need that level of support and awareness to develop.

1 Like

Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by Ans55: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
please where are they getting their data from? over 40% of Nigerians are unemployed. they should go back and review their data.
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by JSayin(f): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
All these schemes always appear good on paper and never achieve anything in the long run. They spark initial excitement but in a few months, they become unsustainable and will not produce the earlier predicted results.

All these big men in suit or agbada sitting in air conditioned offices receiving paid salary, allowances and pension, have no clue how to run businesses in Nigeria.

Any youth who want to progress will have to first make personal effort. He/she will also have to be convinced that with or without Nigerian Government, he/she will succeed.

Let's see how this goes.

1 Like

Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by next2kings(m): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chinaimporter If u like SUPPY crocodile grin. "Naija people no deh lazy..." u've never heard of that song?
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by richidinho(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chinaimporter:
All these lazy nija youths waiting for manna from heaven.
we dominated the suppy chain for about 4yrs until the americans left afganistan and taliban became more violent so i took my proceeds back to nigeria.Many of my hommies refused to leave and now they are virtually slaves in various prisons esp in thailand.i am now into snake farming and antitoxin production....i suppy many african country now and i am willing to train any smart and educated youth on the intricacies of this trade and there is no competition....The riskier the road, the higher the profit.

Snake? chai
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by MsBisi(f): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
VACANCIES!!!
ONLINE MARKETER!!
Our long established company has vacancies for the post above.
REQUIREMENT:
• The person must have knowledge on how to use internet.
• Must stay within Lekki/Ajah axis.
Contact US @ BATLAN CONCEPT INTERIORS LTD, QUEEN SHOPPING PLAZA OPPOSITE SAFEWAY
SANGOTEDO AJAH, LAGOS.
Email: batlanroof@gmail.com
Phone number: 08120819063, 08104607443, 07035509649.
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chinaimporter:
we dominated the suppy chain for about 4yrs until the americans left afganistan and taliban became more violent so i took my proceeds back to nigeria.Many of my hommies refused to leave and now they are virtually slaves in various prisons esp in thailand.i am now into snake farming and antitoxin production....i suppy many african country now and i am willing to train any smart and educated youth on the intricacies of this trade and there is no competition....The riskier the road, the higher the profit.

i want to learn about it.
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by ozoemenaca: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Na theory ke na today we de hear am. na for paper only
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by amicable09(f): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
abbeyman1798:
Yinmu
Lol. Pinocchio abi? Whenever he lied, his nose got longer... lol
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by Tex42(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
ShakurM:
Very good! Thank God this opportunity won't be 'man sabi man' type of thing.
Says who?
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by swiftstech: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
All these grammar anyways, pls does anyone know who I can talk I have a register company and numerous business ideals I just want BOI to lend me to grow the company and pay them back in couple of years anyone with useful information pin:2AD3EC7A, 08071725650 and 08034884423 thanks and God bless u all
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by Taeewo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Gud
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by loomer: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
ShakurM:
Very good! Thank God this opportunity won't be 'man sabi man' type of thing.

Tell me wetin no be man sabi man for the country? Make we no dey deceive ourselves jare.
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by deebsman1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice 1, i was at the event and i can confidently tell anybody that cares to listen that they mean good
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by elimgrace: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
If you belive boi porverty will kill you
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by elimgrace: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Boi have ask me land , for shurty which I gave them and the say , until I devalop it to linter level befor , there will by machine for me
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by Valintos147(f): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chinaimporter:

@OP, Ready for the Training. I reside in Lagos.
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by springtech(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
The former DG - Rasheed Olaoluwa, The new Acting DG - Waheed Olagunju, Hmmnnnnnnnn.

Anyway, the outgone DG, Rasheed Olaoluwa did so well. I hope Mr Wahedd Olagunju will do better.

BOI - one of the agencies / Organization I respect.
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by phazotron(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
these pple are international jokers. youll go there and the next thing they'll ask you is give us landed property as collateral or guarantor. mtcheew.
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by phazotron(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
deebsman1:
Nice 1, i was at the event and i can confidently tell anybody that cares to listen that they mean good

yeah. until u go there and ask for requirements.
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by lozanni(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chinaimporter:

My guy, you get liver ohh. Imagine snake farming shocked
I hope you have the anti-venom for those snakes, in case one of them misbehaves?
God bless your hustle as you are doing us proud, unlike others who carry hard drugs to those Asian countries.
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by lozanni(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chinaimporter:

My guy, you get liver ohh. Imagine snake farming shocked
I hope you have the anti-venom for those snakes, in case one of them misbehaves?
God bless your hustle as you are doing us proud, unlike others who carry hard drugs to other countries and end up tarnishing our image.
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by ComrdDRS: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
I pray I partake o
Re: BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit by deebsman1(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2016
do you want free money b4?
phazotron:

yeah. until u go there and ask for requirements.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Scrap Age Limit In Job Advertisements In Nigeria / What No One Tells You About Searching For Jobs Online / Five Questions You Should Ask During An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.